Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help (25067 Views)

Erosion!!! Save Our Land And Heritage: Orumba People Cry For Help!!!! / N'delta Militants Might Return To The Creeks, Clark Warns Buhari / Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help by shellman: 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
fineboynl:
Niger Deltas shouldn't trust this government for one bit. they are liers. the military question which no body have answered yet is why the Muslim Fulani dominate the military leadership at this crucial time. no other ethnic group or faith is heading any military.

don't trust this buhari government. there is a plan to wipe out the Niger Delta Republic & Biafra and then install fear and islamized the whole Niger Delta with Fulani's herdsmen.

we don't need the UN or America they are good for nothing. they don't want Niger Delta and Biafra's to develop cause they knows our potentials. we will fight for ourselves, Russia is not interested in Africans issues. Biafra's did it in the past. they lost not because of military might but poor planning for food security and creation.

we will not derail. don't panic.
I said so.
Well said I believe you have nothing to fear for the consequences of your unpatriotic actions After all, you have some missiles with the backing of some foreign powers, with your financial war chest stached away in foreign currencies with the connivance of Goodluck
Jonathan long.before the elections in, anticipation of his failure to make the state ungovernable Where are your warriors- Asari Dokubo,Tompolo, Boyloaf &others I can only appeal to the Nigeria Armed Forces not to engage in the expedition more than two weeks so as to bring respect &honour to the integrity of Nigeria. Long Live Nigeria!

Re: Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help by Oluschenco(m): 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
Let's wait and see what the military are up to. But i heard the militants challenged the military to come fight in the creeks, so why the CRY? Call your sons to order.

3 Likes

Re: Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help by makachy06: 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
Wadeoye:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/08/24/ipdi-warns-military-against-genocide-attacks-niger-delta-creeks

Are these people serious at all? Where were they all these while when Ijaw youths/militants were gunning down security operatives including the military? Where were they when ND militants were bombing national assets thereby throwing the country into economic crisis and millions of Nigerians into darkness?

Do they think international community and those bodies (UN, AI, etc) are not following the events in Nigeria? I doubt if any group or nation will come to the aid of Niger Deltans even if the military launches full war in the region. The region is known by foreigners and followers of events in Nigeria as lawless where all manners of crimes are committed - kidnapping of foreigners, oil theft, vandalism, etc. How will US support a region/people who constitute themselves into an impediment for international business?

I'm still wondering who will take their call seriously

so the lives of the innocent Deltans should be wasted because of some group(avengers). its unfair!
Re: Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help by Wadeoye(m): 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
DeKen:

So if some unknow people in your neighbourhood comit some crime which you know nothing about except that the crime happened in your community, then the law enforcement come and arrest you and your family along with other innocent neighbours just for the sake that you live in the area where the crime was committed, will that be fare?

This is the common scenario/approach the Nigerian police use in the name of investigation/fighting crime. For the police, all the innocent people arrested will be made to pay to bail themselves after the real culprits had gone scot-free. Is this a fare treatment that should be encouraged?

It is easier to say these things when you are not the victim

My friend, this is what happens everywhere and the reason we are saying Ijaw people should not provide protection for the criminals among them. They can form civilian JTF and work with security operatives to confront the criminals. The earlier this is done the better.

Definitely when the military goes into action, everybody there will suffer including the innocents.

We know some of the innocents are also happy with the bombing of national assets and have been praising the NDAs on social media. I really pity them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help by Tsongz(f): 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
nnachukz:
When the North and the current President were backing Boko Haram were the North attacked or Boko Haram? Limit the attack on militants and leave the innocent people out of it.
cry dunno people like u still exist sha

5 Likes

Re: Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help by Samtob90(m): 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
Psalmy2cute:
.... You are a fo0l .... Quote me.... And breathe your last breath.... How many northerners av bn able to bring out their bokoharam militants..... I pray bokoharam ravage you all n the north amin

Criminal, you are under my watch.

1 Like

Re: Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
Samtob90:

As it was in 1967-70 so shall they feel it again

Please don't allow people's senseless remarks lead you to retaliate. That war is a big wound yet to heal. A tragedy. When people say stupid things, best to ignore or educate them.

1 Like

Re: Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help by Tsongz(f): 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
fineboynl:
Niger Deltas shouldn't trust this government for one bit. they are liers. the military question which no body have answered yet is why the Muslim Fulani dominate the military leadership at this crucial time. no other ethnic group or faith is heading any military.

don't trust this buhari government. there is a plan to wipe out the Niger Delta Republic & Biafra and then install fear and islamized the whole Niger Delta with Fulani's herdsmen.

we don't need the UN or America they are good for nothing. they don't want Niger Delta and Biafra's to develop cause they knows our potentials. we will fight for ourselves, Russia is not interested in Africans issues. Biafra's did it in the past. they lost not because of military might but poor planning for food security and creation.

I said so.
grin grin why don't u go and join the fight na
U wanna push others to Warfield why u sit down at home and enjoy your life undecideduncle wise up o
I'll only admit that u are really concerned about ur so called Biafra if u get ur own barrel and head to the battle field with dem undecided 1 8 mouth drivers sha grin

Re: Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help by rhektor(m): 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
I have always said this that when it finally begins, the ss will cry foul it has not liquidated even started they are crying. UN will not do anything. The international community weren't sleeping when the terrorists were bombing pipelines so they will watch as NA will fry life out of the mofos
Re: Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help by Samtob90(m): 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
[quote author=greenpasture post=48789196]

Please don't allow people's senseless remarks lead you to retaliate. That war is a big wound yet to heal. A tragedy. When people say stupid things, best to ignore or educate them. [/quote

Thank you.]
Re: Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help by Samtob90(m): 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
Psalmy2cute:
.... You are a fo0l .... Quote me.... And breathe your last breath.... How many northerners av bn able to bring out their bokoharam militants..... I pray bokoharam ravage you all n the north amin

Criminal. You are under our watch list

1 Like

Re: Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
Wadeoye:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/08/24/ipdi-warns-military-against-genocide-attacks-niger-delta-creeks

Are these people serious at all? Where were they all these while when Ijaw youths/militants were gunning down security operatives including the military? Where were they when ND militants were bombing national assets thereby throwing the country into economic crisis and millions of Nigerians into darkness?

Do they think international community and those bodies (UN, AI, etc) are not following the events in Nigeria? I doubt if any group or nation will come to the aid of Niger Deltans even if the military launches full war in the region. The region is known by foreigners and followers of events in Nigeria as lawless where all manners of crimes are committed - kidnapping of foreigners, oil theft, vandalism, etc. How will US support a region/people who constitute themselves into an impediment for international business?

if you know what happened in Odi, then you won't be saying this. women and children were killed and houses burnt by the military on orders and nothing was done...

I'm not a sympathizer if the NDA but I think this approach is wrong. many innocent people will be victimized because of a few.

the ijaws are the most peacefully tribe in Nigeria, even in the midst of this crisis, no Muslim or northerner has been killed. they're still living peacefully here.
unlike the north where even in times of relative peace they're blood hungry.

the ijaw man hates violence but hates oppression more....

proudlyIJAW#
Re: Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help by Hakeem3(m): 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
rubiish..!! so they can cry now. what about their own militants with heavy and sophisticated weapon in the creeks too destroying oil pipelines bombing major oil company and asset of the entire nation,.?? they never chintontin... they ask for it now they gotten it... so they should enjoy it while it last..
Re: Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help by bittertruthz: 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
Wadeoye:

Nigerians and cry cry............... I will be happy if military head quarter relocate to my compound. What is wrong with military presence in your town?
THE PEOPLE COMPLAINING ARE CRIMINALS. THEY ARE WORRIED THAT MILITARY WILL DISTURB THEIR ACTIVITY.

I dont know why black people hate LAW and ORDER. Many black people in America signed "mark dice" fake petition to ban police............ If police and military go off the street, who will protect you?.

Black race need salvation.

2 Likes

Re: Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help by Timbuktuo: 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
Elliotwiz1:
if you know what happened in Odi, then you won't be saying this. women and children were killed and houses burnt by the military on orders and nothing was done...

I'm not a sympathizer if the NDA but I think this approach is wrong. many innocent people will be victimized because of a few.

the ijaws are the most peacefully tribe in Nigeria, even in the midst of this crisis, no Muslim or northerner has been killed. they're still living peacefully here.
unlike the north where even in times of relative peace they're blood hungry.

the ijaw man hates violence but hates oppression more....

proudlyIJAW#

Oga, fling sentiments into the sea.

It is on record, in the Boko Haram era which is still ongoing, civilians actively supported and still support the Nigerian military forces. Last month there was a report of a bank worker who resigned to actively fight against Boko Haram. What have the residents of the creeks in which these creel militants done to support Nigeria in bringing an end to their vandalism and sabotage?

In Arepo, and other communities in Lagos and Ogun states, landlords and residents formed an ad-hoc security unit, together with OPC to protect their lands from local terrorists. Some of these men have been killed defending their lands from criminals like their Civilian JTF counterparts up north.

Oga, what have those in the Niger Delta done to stop these criminals in their midst? Are they ghosts that nobody knows there whereabouts or how they congregate? Do the NDA and sundry ND militants not get mad love on the internet? Go to facebook, blogs, twitter, even nairaland and see how much of a role model they are to their kinsmen. And you have the gall to come and play the victim? You lay with dogs, you get up with fleas. Tell your people to repel the insects among them before the entire region is fumigated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help by caesaraba(m): 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
makachy06:

so the lives of the innocent Deltans should be wasted because of some group(avengers). its unfair!

It would appear that a majority of the innocent (non-combatant) Deltans have been quite receptive of the militants given their very vocal support of the terrorists on social media.
Granted, a few hundreds of innocents will be sacrificed (just like in the north east), however, there's a term for that - collateral damage.

You can't keep drumming up support for terrorists and then go and scream innocent when the response is being prepared.

Footnote: The poor Niger Deltan is a complete fool if he lives, sleeps and shits on water, all-day screaming Abo.ki when he can't question his leaders who only leave the comfort of their castles in Abuja to visit during election periods about the whereabouts of the Trillions of Naira being pumped into the region.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help by Drguzzykola(m): 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
CriticMaestro:
no one said niger deltans are afraid of the military...so y don't u take a glass of palm wine, sip and relax...please don't u dare run or cry...ahbegi
#gbam
yes boss , niger deltans no fear military,cant laugh abeg
, ungwanu time will tell ,
Shebi na training una still see.

1 Like

Re: Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help by Abagworo(m): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
Many Niger Deltans are living under duress and even need the military desperately. The so called militants are lording over innocent people raping, robbing and intimidating them into total submission. The Niger Deltans need liberation from the grip of these cultists. Many politicians are linked to them hence it wouldn't be surprising to see sponsored news like this one.

1 Like

Re: Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help by anonimi: 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
jaso1:
You people stupidly attached emotional sentiment when nemesis catch up with your devilish act. When your son, brother and father were busy bombing national assets didn't you know it was a matter of time for what you're now ripping now? How can a village hold the whole nation into ransom for selfish reasons? GEJ believe BH was advantage to him to win an election if by his dummy permutation that when northern region remain violence, the election would be on his advantage because the vote will be minimal............

Where have you been?
Check below and ask again who is stupidly attached emotional sentiment now?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

[img]http://3.bp..com/-94fjo4Rrwe8/VYYMH1qZ3eI/AAAAAAAAEg4/YQJPLvPXfq0/s400/buhari-military-offensive.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2587510_buharibokoharamnegotiator_jpegd42690cb2f2ac90a06f15aac5d233e2c
Re: Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
Clearly, this case reminds me of a story I read in my mastering English text book way back in primary school titled "the boy that cried wolf".Now the Ijaw have been chief at perpetrating evil (and playing the victim card)all in the name of militancy and fighting for their share of oil revenue which initially started off with good motives but when greed begun to take over the fight they are now expecting the government to remain silent over their greedy bickering... Well too bad for them,finally the Wolf is come for them and no body is going to rescue them this time around.
Re: Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help by Wadeoye(m): 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
anonimi:

Where have you been?
Check below and ask again who is stupidly attached emotional sentiment now?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

[img]http://3.bp..com/-94fjo4Rrwe8/VYYMH1qZ3eI/AAAAAAAAEg4/YQJPLvPXfq0/s400/buhari-military-offensive.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2587510_buharibokoharamnegotiator_jpegd42690cb2f2ac90a06f15aac5d233e2c

So, it is Jonathan that has been bombing and giving boko haram bloody nose since?

Go and sit down somewhere and stop all these ignorant talks.

1 Like

Re: Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help by anonimi: 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
Wadeoye:
So, it is Jonathan that has been bombing and giving boko haram bloody nose since?

Go and sit down somewhere and stop all these ignorant talks.

Yes.
See below again.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2474620_jonathanbornovisit2013_jpegf2c69cca8a86ac5a489d5faf6ffe04bb

1 Like

Re: Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
Timbuktuo:

Oga, fling sentiments into the sea.

It is on record, in the Boko Haram era which is still ongoing, civilians actively supported and still support the Nigerian military forces. Last month there was a report of a bank worker who resigned to actively fight against Boko Haram. What have the residents of the creeks in which these creel militants done to support Nigeria in bringing an end to their vandalism and sabotage?

In Arepo, and other communities in Lagos and Ogun states, landlords and residents formed an ad-hoc security unit, together with OPC to protect their lands from local terrorists. Some of these men have been killed defending their lands from criminals like their Civilian JTF counterparts up north.

Oga, what have those in the Niger Delta done to stop these criminals in their midst? Are they ghosts that nobody knows there whereabouts or how they congregate? Do the NDA and sundry ND militants not get mad love on the internet? Go to facebook, blogs, twitter, even nairaland and see how much of a role model they are to their kinsmen. And you have the gall to come and play the victim? You lay with dogs, you get up with fleas. Tell your people to repel the insects among them before the entire region is fumigated.
take heed to your advice...

did you not read in the news that the three arrested avengers were captured by ex militants? comb the web before you refute this*

common sense should tell you that the arrests made over the past few weeks were made possible through the collaborative effort of the public. well you don't live in this part of the country so I'll forgive you for only depending on what you read in the news.

boko haram are extremists, they don't care if they're attacked or not. they'll go after the military anytime.
NDA had not attacked military men, or rarely, until the arepo attack. showing a constraint sort of. it means these young men just want to be listened to...
this is what you and the federal government fail to understand.

even John Kerry in his visit few days ago, advised Buhari to not use military intervention ....

even if the NDA is eliminated, another group will rise again and the circle continues...

the struggle continues...

1 Like

Re: Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help by Wadeoye(m): 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
Elliotwiz1:
take heed to your advice...

did you not read in the news that the three arrested avengers were captured by ex militants? comb the web before you refute this*

common sense should tell you that the arrests made over the past few weeks were made possible through the collaborative effort of the public. well you don't live in this part of the country so I'll forgive you for only depending on what you read in the news.

boko haram are extremists, they don't care if they're attacked or not. they'll go after the military anytime.
NDA had not attacked military men, or rarely, until the arepo attack. showing a constraint sort of. it means these young men just want to be listened to...

even John Kerry in his visit few days ago, advised Buhari to not use military intervention ....

even if the NDA is eliminated, another group will rise again and the circle continues...

the struggle continues...

They are not doing enough... They should do more otherwise, military will go into full kinetic and nobody should come over here to cry victim when the action starts.

1 Like

Re: Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help by Kenobus: 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
The Military will regret their action! The waters would drown them! The swamps shall sink them down!
Re: Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help by Timbuktuo: 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
Elliotwiz1:
1.take heed to your advice...

2. did you not read in the news that the three arrested avengers were captured by ex militants? comb the web before you refute this*

3. common sense should tell you that the arrests made over the past few weeks were made possible through the collaborative effort of the public. well you don't live in this part of the country so I'll forgive you for only depending on what you read in the news.

4. boko haram are extremists, they don't care if they're attacked or not. they'll go after the military anytime.

5. NDA had not attacked military men, or rarely, until the arepo attack. showing a constraint sort of. it means these young men just want to be listened to...

6. Even John Kerry in his visit few days ago, advised Buhari to not use military intervention ....

7. Even if the NDA is eliminated, another group will rise again and the circle continues...

8. the struggle continues...

1. Indeed, I already do.

2. I did not read this, and if true is a step in the right direction. If more hands are on deck, more militants will be outed, hence, leading reducing necessity and probability of a full-scale military offensive in the area.

3. A functional brain should tell you that I won't know everything the moment it happens, and that this tack of argument is a better one that victim mentality you initially pushed forward. I'm very sure the government would rather spend the money being expended here on other military operations, namely the fight against BH and other essential sectors of the economy. But don't take my word for it, ask the government if this training is going on just because they just want to waste money.

4. And? The FG shouldn't go after other criminals because of that?

5. My friend, shut up. They are criminals sabotaging and vandalising government/Nigerian property. They are under no authority to tell the country what and what not to do. If they want to avenge the deaths of their Arepo counterparts they are free to do so, but must welcome the consequences when they hit. They can't have their cake and eat it too.

6. John Kerry, the representative of Obama the gay? Oga, abeg, mention real people abeg.

7. Well, I guess the end of the people supplying these militants is near then.

8. Indeed, it does. Nigeria will continue to struggle to achieve sanity, by any means necessary, until it is achieved.

1 Like

Re: Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
Timbuktuo:

1. Indeed, I already do.

2. I did not read this, and if true is a step in the right direction. If more hands are on deck, more militants will be outed, hence, leading reducing necessity and probability of a full-scale military offensive in the area.

3. A functional brain should tell you that I won't know everything the moment it happens, and that this tack of argument is a better one that victim mentality you initially pushed forward. I'm very sure the government would rather spend the money being expended here on other military operations, namely the fight against BH and other essential sectors of the economy. But don't take my word for it, ask the government if this training is going on just because they just want to waste money.

4. And? The FG shouldn't go after other criminals because of that?

5. My friend, shut up. They are criminals sabotaging and vandalising government/Nigerian property. They are under no authority to tell the country what and what not to do. If they want to avenge the deaths of their Arepo counterparts they are free to do so, but must welcome the consequences when they hit. They can't have their cake and eat it too.

6. John Kerry, the representative of Obama the gay? Oga, abeg, mention real people abeg.

7. Well, I guess the end of the people supplying these militants is near then.

8. Indeed, it does. Nigeria will continue to struggle to achieve sanity, by any means necessary, until it is achieved.
you're entitled to your belief. I see that even on indisputable points you disputed. I'll wait for the next person...
you are entitled to your opinion its your human right. peace #
Re: Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help by Timbuktuo: 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
Elliotwiz1:
you're entitled to your belief. I see that even on indisputable points you disputed. I'll wait for the next person...
you are entitled to your opinion its your human right. peace #

Bye.
Re: Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
[quote author=Samtob90 post=48790028][/quote]

You are welcome. You have a great spirit. Best of success to you in all your undertakings.

1 Like

Re: Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help by gawu1: 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
nnachukz:
When the North and the current President were backing Boko Haram were the North attacked or Boko Haram? Limit the attack on militants and leave the innocent people out of it.
Do you know how many innocent people that were killed in the north in the name of fight against Boko Haram? And what are your proves that those attacked are innocent but not militants?
When northerners complained that some military operations were actually not reaching the right targets and that most casualties were innocent or victims of circumstance and that there were needs for re-orientations in the fight against the recalcitrant Boko boys, bigots like you with mischievous mind sets tagged them Boko Haram sympathizers.
Everything is turn by turn!

2 Likes

Re: Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help by gawu1: 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
DeKen:

So if some unknow people in your neighbourhood comit some crime which you know nothing about except that the crime happened in your community, then the law enforcement come and arrest you and your family along with other innocent neighbours just for the sake that you live in the area where the crime was committed, will that be fare?

This is the common scenario/approach the Nigerian police use in the name of investigation/fighting crime. For the police, all the innocent people arrested will be made to pay to bail themselves after the real culprits had gone scot-free. Is this a fare treatment that should be encouraged?

It is easier to say these things when you are not the victim
These are some of the things that happened during the pick of fights against Boko Haram. Yet when some people complained, people from down side especially tagged them Boko Haram sympathizers. It is good we know that everything is turn by turn.
Re: Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help by ThecriTerioN: 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
[quote author=fineboynl post=48777123]Niger Deltas shouldn't trust this government for one bit. they are liers. the military question which no body have answered yet is why the Muslim Fulani dominate the military leadership at this crucial time. no other ethnic group or faith is heading any military.

I said so.

it is not the government but the Niger deltans, let
them stop their devilish acts and see if the military will attempt coming there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason / Black Soot is Back In Port Harcourt! / APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.