Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,010 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos (36482 Views)

A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos / A Kenyan Man Wears Colourful Suits To Match His Phones / Meet Ayanna Williams, The Woman With The Longest Nails Measuring 18 Feets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by Opistorincos(m): 11:14am On Aug 25, 2016
How this one wan take change the fact that Samuel Odira scammed me
Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by justi4jesu(f): 11:14am On Aug 25, 2016
faorex:
how does he puts on his clothes..
btw I love keeping nails
click like if you keep nails

That's Gross.....If you are a guy..Ewwww undecided
Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by VocalWalls: 11:14am On Aug 25, 2016

Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 25, 2016
Kenya and NL fp topic are like

Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by ireneony(f): 11:15am On Aug 25, 2016
Wizard grin
Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by lascopes(m): 11:16am On Aug 25, 2016
Round of applause shocked shocked
Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by zikter(m): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2016
I think whosoever is saddled with the responsibility of moderating yhis forum can do a better job than what we see daily on the front page this days.Ask yourself just one question and you wil realize this is total rubbish. How did the man manage to wear that long sleeve shirt? nails are not flexible that you think you can fold them to enter the sleeves. come on, we have intellectuals on this forum and our sensibility is seriously under threat with this kind of meaningless post.
Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by giftedheart1(m): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2016
faorex:
how does he puts on his clothes..
btw I love keeping nails
click like if you keep nails
how I wish there is a space for hate... like ko...love ni ... keeping nails makes you look horrible!! n less attractive.
Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 25, 2016
how does that guy use the toilet.
Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by Missonas(f): 11:18am On Aug 25, 2016
Ok he gets paid for inconveniencies thats what feeds him. But how does he eat?
Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by Jetjacky(m): 11:19am On Aug 25, 2016
NigerDeltan:
Mttcheew... Rabbish
very disgusting. And imagine this... How does he wear his clothes?
Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by kennynikky(m): 11:19am On Aug 25, 2016
nonsense dat make, iranu abasha
Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by yodin: 11:20am On Aug 25, 2016
This is irritating... Gusssh!
Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by esperto(m): 11:21am On Aug 25, 2016
grin
Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by Ellison(m): 11:21am On Aug 25, 2016
Good for him
Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by Sam0(m): 11:21am On Aug 25, 2016
x-man
Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by Pascal181: 11:22am On Aug 25, 2016
so irritating
Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by iaminspired: 11:23am On Aug 25, 2016
viviangist:

Source http://www.viviangist.com/john-waweru-man-longest-nails-africa-photos

Iranu

Go n USe it to collect Champions League

Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by ifeanyi83(m): 11:23am On Aug 25, 2016
...and there goes Wolverine.... grin grin grin
Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 25, 2016
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by greatgod2012(f): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2016
This man has just handicapped himself.
Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by Lawalemi(m): 11:26am On Aug 25, 2016
Oshisko
Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by Eminembuz(m): 11:27am On Aug 25, 2016
Its so deleterious and insidious to his well being.

Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by osjoshua(m): 11:27am On Aug 25, 2016
NigerDeltan:
Mttcheew... Rabbish
the same question i'm asking...cos doing anything with that hands is impossible
Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 25, 2016
Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by Wizaugpet(m): 11:41am On Aug 25, 2016
Ha!! Some pple dy Mumu o, hw dem go dy pay money to go look dis kind ting. Even my 5 naira wey don tear, him no 4 see am
Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by ultimate73(m): 11:43am On Aug 25, 2016
Congratulations
Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by rashmanny(m): 11:50am On Aug 25, 2016
How do I beliv dis rabbish
Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by rashmanny(m): 11:51am On Aug 25, 2016
How do I beliv dis rabbish
Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by ola2unjy(m): 11:52am On Aug 25, 2016
How much d nails don fetch am.... rubbish undecided cry. So disgusting.
Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by NigerDeltan(m): 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
drlaykay:

You call something producing money rubbish?

Why not start selling stove wig or matches as some Abok1 does because its producing money?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lover Of Apple Products Gets An Ihead In Ogun / African Traditional Wedding Gown / Some Cute People Are Not Photogenic: Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.