Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Am I Being Realistic In Chosing My Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Realistic In Chosing My Wife? (890 Views)

Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? / Am I Too Choosy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Being Realistic In Chosing My Wife? by lafex: 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
I have two girlfriends and I decided to chose a better one as my future wife bydoing the following test for them.
1. I decided to ask my sister to squat with the one that's in the same school with her for the mean time while I assisted in posting the other who's a corper to my brother's office without letting any of my girlfriends and siblings know the reason for my decisions.
My reason for my decisions is to here about their conducts in their respective environments because I believe that they may pretend to me but cannever pretend to their respective society.
Am I beibg realistic on this decision?
All sort of comments are allowed.
Re: Am I Being Realistic In Chosing My Wife? by Engrobiorah(m): 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
You have 2 girl friends?
You started the misconduct first.

5 Likes

Re: Am I Being Realistic In Chosing My Wife? by DesChyko: 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
Like my grandfather told me:

Nwanyi di ka okpa a zuru na ahia. I ruo ulo, I mara uto ya.

A wife is like a local snack bought at the market. It is when you get home that you will discover the taste.

Don't bank so much on what you'll get now. The situation that presents itself to humans determine how they act.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Realistic In Chosing My Wife? by donbenedict(m): 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lol nice idea grin

But when bad tin go happen na say one of dem carry Belle for ur brother and the other steal ur sister belongings
Re: Am I Being Realistic In Chosing My Wife? by Kakamorufu(m): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
don't start what you can't finish dude
Re: Am I Being Realistic In Chosing My Wife? by Gabaleve(m): 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
dis is just the beginning of how you gonna lose the both of dem, cos none of dem Wil scale through
Re: Am I Being Realistic In Chosing My Wife? by KevMitnick: 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
What will you do when they find out that you set them up?
Re: Am I Being Realistic In Chosing My Wife? by AfroKnight: 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
grin way to go bro! Screen them properly. Nothing do you.
Re: Am I Being Realistic In Chosing My Wife? by eme40rald(f): 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
nah actually you are not. you might end up losing them both.
Re: Am I Being Realistic In Chosing My Wife? by lafex: 7:25am On Aug 25, 2016
eme40rald:
nah actually you are not. you might end up losing them both.

If I lose both then both are not meant for me. So I will move to find the one meant for me.
That's all
Re: Am I Being Realistic In Chosing My Wife? by GoldenJAT(m): 7:28am On Aug 25, 2016
this would completely mk things complicated... if u get conflicting reports from what u were expecting. na ur own way sha
Re: Am I Being Realistic In Chosing My Wife? by 7Randall: 7:38am On Aug 25, 2016
So u have 2 girlfriends when some people don't even have one. God is watching you.
Re: Am I Being Realistic In Chosing My Wife? by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 25, 2016
Wrong from the start
You got two GFs
Again you have gotten both of them entangled into your family web..
Do you think you are giving both of them level playing ground.
Is it the same measure your brother will use to judge the babe that your sister will do.
Your sister that is dependent on your GF should judge her? Or your sister that spends better part of the day with her then seeing all her good and bad should judge her the same way your brother that their business is official.

Bro I don't think you are ready for marriage
Re: Am I Being Realistic In Chosing My Wife? by firstking01(m): 10:29am On Aug 25, 2016
lafex:
I have two girlfriends and I decided to chose a better one as my future wife bydoing the following test for them.
1. I decided to ask my sister to squat with the one that's in the same school with her for the mean time while I assisted in posting the other who's a corper to my brother's office without letting any of my girlfriends and siblings know the reason for my decisions.
My reason for my decisions is to here about their conducts in their respective environments because I believe that they may pretend to me but cannever pretend to their respective society.
Am I beibg realistic on this decision?
All sort of comments are allowed.
Very well bro....i got your back.

(1) (Reply)

White Ladies Olosho / My Wife Is Dating My Pastor And My Brother / How Engineers Think About Their Ladies In Valves Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.