Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says (35189 Views)

11 African Presidents Who Handed Over Power Peacefully / I Didn't Hand Over A Collapsed Nation To Buhari - GEJ / 'i Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - Gej Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by legaxi(m): 9:14am On Aug 26, 2016
vingeophysicist:
jihadist like you. if you like go turn suicide bomber nah una occupation. see how you wear hijab like suicide bomber. lol
Your mother and sister/s if you have any because clearly you are a product of baby factory are advised by their so called men of God to walk around unclad (nicked) to please the so called pastors eyes, come to church and romance each other in the name of dancing and singing meanwhile one innocent boy will be there sampling @sses and boobis all in the name of stupid religious worship that has no restriction to decency and uncladness turning ladies to sex symbols just to pleas your eyes and joysticks in the churches and everywhere else. The Muslima body is not a public property her body is a temple a pride a jewel and indeed her private space which must be respected by all. If a Christian lady is allowed to walk half unclad or full unclad while will a Muslim lady not be allowed to cover herself.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by erico2k2(m): 9:16am On Aug 26, 2016
dotcomnamename:

undecided Aw, are you surprised? What do you expect from them?

They hate Buhari with passion simply because he kicked out their hero from the villa to Otuoke..

They hate Amaechi.
They hate Obj
They hate Tinubu
They celebrated Audu's death
They blame Buhari for Padding
They asked Buhari to sign Summary
They complain about fuel scarcity
They blame Tinubu for scolding Kachikwu
They were expecting Kachikwu to insult Jagaban....How disappointed they are?
They called Jonathan a saint
Jonathan and co. are refunding their loots.
They love Diezani.
They celebrate Iweala
FFK is their prophet
Okorocha is their enemy
Ngige is their detractor
They love Tompolo
They hate Nigerian Army
And in all of these, their chorus is "is this the change we voted for?"
That is how mysterious an average wailer is......They're career sadists and enemy of decency!!!!
One moment they say they are Biafrans, the other moment, they say there are British!!!
One moment they say FFK hate them. Later, they say FFK is their man. They will say Kachikwu is not theirs but call for Kachikwu's resignation, they will say you hate them. To them, Dasuki is from Aba, Okorocha is from Kano.
Their complaint is that they hate Nigeria and want her dissolved. Ask them for solution they will tell you Concede Power to us, let's lead Nigeria.

So Science and Technology is not good, Labour Ministry is bad and there's nothing in Foreign Affairs. Yet for they didn't complain when Jonathan gave them Labour....yet no wahala.

They will wonder why Yorubas are not supporting Saraki but worry less about why they hate Amaechi so much!
Hatred is a vehicle that can only take its passenger to a destructive destination!
You cannot sow hate and reap love! It is a natural law.

There's nobody that cannot rule Nigeria, if Jonathan can, if Gowon can, anybody can but no one can do it alone or use a vehicle of hate to get there!

I heard some bufons said

2. The British High Commission has been visiting him and yet Kanu's lawyer still wrote on behalf of his client, pleading to be visited and not to be abandoned? The UK has abandoned the mofo to his fate.

3. Someone should tell that loud mouthed Dilector aka The Lunatic Bleaching Yellow Pawpaw that the combo of UK, US and EU cannot save him. He is a genocide inciting f00l, violence inspiring criminal, an enemy of the state and a wanna-be rebel and warlord.

By the time Nigeria is through with him, when next he is coming to the world and he sees letter N starting the name of the country he wants to be sent to, he will not wait to listen to the remaining letters before opting not to come again.

Wailers can keep wailing, its your only mission and portion in your life!
After al this plenty noise, you will still suffer in silence at petrol station. pay record price for goods and services.in al ur ranting you could not even tell us half a good thing this present government has given us.Dont worry the wind of change will soon reach your agbada.then you will aply for wailers form. grin grin
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by aubventure: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2016
senatordave1:
Gej handed over a house of corruption,a house full of cosmetic and invisible achievements.he's the worst president ever.if nigeria was ever africa's largest economy,our standard of living and development index would be better than that of south africa,ghana,egypt and several oyibo countries.buhari is gradually getting it right and by 2018 or before,he would qualitatively be better.up buhari,sai apc

Good morning sir
what did you take or eat while typing this garbage. Buhari is gradually getting it under this suffering. You need medical check up

1 Like

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by segneyukk(m): 9:17am On Aug 26, 2016
Both GEJ and PMB ar clueless and also clowns. God save this country from bad leaders.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by creserve: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2016
omofunaab:
So making dangote rich is also an achievement.he also handed over a corrupt Nigeria to buhari . .well Jonathan tried in the rail sector and also agriculture but education, health, power, infrastructures etc na zero .. I still don't regret voting him out and if buhari should continue like this too, he will surely be voted out in 2019 .
Infact, the indices are laughable! In a sane environment he definitely will not have the audacity to beat his chest considering the quantum of money he inherited from his predecessors and the much that we got during his administration!
But this is Nigeria where mediocrity thrive on the alter of religion and ethnicity!
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Damola00: 9:18am On Aug 26, 2016
True talk sir.. Thunder fire APC they destroy our economy from 100% to 40%
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by tonquendo4u(m): 9:19am On Aug 26, 2016
omofunaab:
So making dangote rich is also an achievement.he also handed over a corrupt Nigeria to buhari . .well Jonathan tried in the rail sector and also agriculture but education, health, power, infrastructures etc na zero .. I still don't regret voting him out and if buhari should continue like this too, he will surely be voted out in 2019 .
Did I hear u say education was zero?
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by erico2k2(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2016
legaxi:

Your mother and sister/s if you have any because clearly you are a product of baby factory are advised by their so called men of God to walk around unclad (nicked) to please the so called pastors eyes, come to church and romance each other in the name of dancing and singing meanwhile one innocent boy will be there sampling @sses and boobis all in the name of stupid religious worship that has no restriction to decency and uncladness torning ladies to sex symbols just your eyes and joysticks in the churches and everywhere else. The Muslima body is not a public property her body is a temple a pride a jewel and indeed her private space which must be respected by all. If a Christian lady is allowed to walk half unclad or full unclad while will a Muslim lady not be allowed to cover herself.
in your Book, once you aint Muslim you must be xtian right?
Let me ask you one simple question.NAME ONE SIMPLE THING THAT ISLAM OR CHRISTIANITY HAS DONE TO PHYSICALLY HELP MANKIND
if not for war and division,I'm waiting, cos the way I see it, its insightment like yours and the one you quoted that is killing the world at the moment, why doctors who aint even religious are trying to cure HIV and Cancer.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by SWORD419(m): 9:24am On Aug 26, 2016
when will this man grow up and stop lying
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by sinaj(f): 9:24am On Aug 26, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

U see why u need me around you for this kind time! I go just treat your bills like ordinary panadol for ordinary headache.
lol don't worry
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by xtervaganza(m): 9:28am On Aug 26, 2016
Yes, mkney were stoeln under Jonathan but did we even notice? Because his policy made more than enough

Right now we have a fool in aso rock stealing mkney and forming holy. Yet we are not making money.

This country is broke
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by anigbajumo(m): 9:29am On Aug 26, 2016
MadCow1:
Oga Jonathan,

WHAT WAS OUR FOREIGN RESERVE WHEN YOU TOOK OFFICE AND WHEN YOU LEFT? angry angry angry

Making Dangote the Richest Man is not an achievement.. Enriching the 1% at the detriment of the 99% is what the United States is suffering from right now.. angry

During your tenure, Oil hit 160 USD per barrel at some point, what did you do with all that money?

The trains you are claiming glory for was a road map set up by President Olusegun Obasanjo.

The Electricity Projects you are also claiming Glory for was also a Road Map set out by President Olusegun Obasanjo.

A healthy portion of your economic team were borrowed from the same President Obasanjo. But somehow, Okonjo went from being a blessing to the Nation under President Obasanjo to being a Financial Magician under your Government. Even Late Madam Dora Akunyili went from being a Lioness of NAFDAC under Obasanjo to being a joke of an Information Minister under you only remembered for trying to ban the use of the slang 'Naija' in her failed 'Rebranding Nigeria' project.

You inherited a country where everywhere was calm and the worst we had were robberies and the odd crimes here and there and left us with a country where Bombings were the Norm. Who can forget the October 1st 2010 Bombing near Eagle Square whilst you were inside the square giving a speech? Under your government, the Nigerian Police headquarters was bombed and the Nigerian Army Mechanized Division 7 Barracks was overrun by Terrorists.. grin

In the Niger Delta which has been a crisis area for a while, you did absolutely nothing to alleviate the sufferings of the people in the region despite being a native of the region who was familiar with the situation of matters on ground. The same way you met the Niger Delta when you ascended office is the same way you left it when you left office.

Under your government, our security forces that use to be a force to reckon with in Africa after serving successful Peace keeping Tours in Sierra Leone, Liberia and even Sudan became so weakened they couldn't contain some domestic terror issues and nip it in the bud before it grew to this extent.

Dear GEJ, the best thing you did for Nigeria as President was conceding defeat and not pushing this Nation further into the Abyss you had systematically led us into..

I wish you well in your retirement life and I will remember you for a lot of things, but being a good Nigerian President will definitely not be one of them.

God Bless Nigeria..

God Bless the President Muhammadu Buhari..

God Bless MadCow1.

U nailed it,This gat me laughing.... "I made dangote the richest man in Africa"

Joke of the year,it is a shame that some people still worship this man as their demi god while it will always be on record that he supervised the biggest loot under any democratic government in Africa....

Hero my foot.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by ObaKlaz: 9:30am On Aug 26, 2016
midolian:
The hatman is obviously high on dry gin and cameroun pepper again
lol @ 'hatman' That's a new one, and I fancy it, well-done jor! gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by MDOLOFU: 9:31am On Aug 26, 2016
Some APC tog will still come here n post noon sense just to defend buhari. We all voted buhari bios the deceive us n we are waiting patiently for 2019

1 Like

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by alfsalami: 9:31am On Aug 26, 2016
Another clueless talk that can lead him to dungeon, even Abacha did better
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by 9jatatafo(m): 9:32am On Aug 26, 2016
Its crystal clear
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by BlackSeptember: 9:34am On Aug 26, 2016
temishola:
. U try, fools like u will believe dat!
A secondary school student wearing hijab in Osun state also has an opinion.

Chill after school one local alfa will be bringing the bride price
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by godunia(m): 9:36am On Aug 26, 2016
Still living in illusion ,no wonder he was defeated.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Goke7: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2016
Did I hear GEJ saying that making a Nigerian the richest man in Africa was an achievement?

the man who said we had a kindergarten as President in GEJ was very right grin
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Yemikola(m): 9:38am On Aug 26, 2016
That President GEJ was a failure, is a FACT. He was voted out for being handicapped by nature. He lacks charisma & every quality of a leader. President Buhari is failing but he is still work in progress. The end justifies the means.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by repogirl(f): 9:38am On Aug 26, 2016
Jonathan is a Rock star! cool

A hundred percent better than that brain-dead olodo that has only begun with his destruction of this country.

He is fighting corruption and that's why this country must die along with the corruption he claims to be fighting.

1 Like

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 26, 2016
omofunaab:
Which country isn't corrupt? Do you know corruption has increased under Buhari's regime than ever before?

Jonathan didn't try in health sector? You think if Ebola came under Buhari, it wouldn't have spread round the country within a twinkle of an eye? Fear God kwanu! Jonathan also breaked through in power sector just when his tenure was over (which Buhari has messed up). Education nkor?
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 26, 2016
HtwoOw:
This guy no dey shame
He singled-handedly ruined this country's economy
shared FOREX and reserves ,
Made a few already rich people richer
and he's making mouth

Idiota
Which FOREX and which reserve did he share? Mechie onu gi there!

1 Like

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 26, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Lovelynature(m): 9:42am On Aug 26, 2016
sCun:

Don't join the APC thugs on this 6 years thing. GEJ ruled for 5 years.
Exactly bro. May 2010 to May 2015. It was actually five good yours
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by eluquenson(m): 9:44am On Aug 26, 2016
Am very sure GEJ says this in his dream
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Kposkila: 9:45am On Aug 26, 2016
omofunaab:
He can't fix the who issues, APC shud work on them now.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 9:46am On Aug 26, 2016
Remember crude oil was $140+ during your regime but the price of crude oil is less than $30 per barrel now, meaning you made so much money then sir and you should have left enough reserve for us instead of giving out billions to religious leaders,monarchs and politicians for your re-election and employing millions of ghost workers.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by justmenoni: 9:48am On Aug 26, 2016
Indeed, we sail through because I refused to interfere with the independence of the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, having appointed a man I had never met in my life to run it.
My philosophy was simple. For elections to be credible, I as a leader, must value the process more than the product of the process. And the citizens must have confidence in the electoral body”.

WORD

1 Like

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 9:48am On Aug 26, 2016
creserve:

Infact, the indices are laughable! In a sane environment he definitely will not have the audacity to beat his chest considering the quantum of money he inherited from his predecessors and the much that we got during his administration!
But this is Nigeria where mediocrity thrive on the alter of religion and ethnicity!
duly seconded
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by michoim(m): 9:49am On Aug 26, 2016
What a great lie of the century by GEJ. Then why did you lost election despite using security forces to rig some areas? GEJ should better understand that his government was the worst in the history of Nigeria. What a shame that he still have the guts to talk. Is it because Buhari is just respecting his promise to him?The most clueless, darkest, corrupt, inept,drug baronish, oil bunkry & brigandry, heartless,oppresive,insensitive and idolatrous government in Nigeria history was run by this GEJ.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by vislabraye(m): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2016
wirinet:

You guys are pathetic. Any positives in Buhari's government, you credit Jonathan, but any negative, you exonerate Jonathan.
For example, Buhari's government
is defeating boko haram, you praise Jonathan for starting it and buying arms, Boko haram strikes, you castigate Buhari.
NEPA has improved, you praise Jonathan to high heavens for fixing NEPA before he left, NEPA supply darkness as usual, you blame buhari for not supplying power. The list can go on and on.

The only house that your Hero, Jonathan build was a house of corruption and the whole world was aware except PDP and its allies; IPOB, NDA, TAN, etc.

On the contrary, that's what you guys do. GEJ has been blamed for where we are as a country and Buhari exonerated. Have you heard Mbaka's recent speech ?
Even when he appointed ministers 6 months into office, it's GEJ'S fault.
As for the NEPA issue Buhari even gave credit to Gej. But some die hard buharists claim it's bidy language that did the change.
Tell Buhari to learn to take responsibility.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] / Forged Senate Rule: ‘it’s Not Late For Saraki To Resign’ / Thugs Attack #EndInsecurityNow Protesters In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.