Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says (35185 Views)

11 African Presidents Who Handed Over Power Peacefully / I Didn't Hand Over A Collapsed Nation To Buhari - GEJ / 'i Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - Gej Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by 1stallon(m): 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
Sir you also handed over a nigeria with 14 of its LGA's under the control of Boko Haram, you handed over 40000 Ghost workers and an empty treasury! you failed to save for the rainy days and now we are suffering cos of your carelessness! You should hide your face in shame
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by HtwoOw: 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
iAmCharis:
Which FOREX and which reserve did he share? Mechie onu gi there!

Whatever you message means , share it among your relatives , then go and ask your relatives and your brothers which forex is shared

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by london4luv: 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
GEJ is by far the best president ever to govern this nation.. Nigerians where fooled by lies and propaganda and now they are we facing the worst situation of our lives.. GOD pls help us. Buhari has killed nigeria,, what we are seen today is nothing but shaft
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by thedarksider: 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
luvinhubby:
It is very obvious, even to the blind.

Rice - 19,000 bag.
Indomie hungry man - 150
Pure water - 10 satchet
Dollar - 405 to Naira
Garri - 700 paint bucket
Fuel - 145 per liter

What other evidence do you need?

how??....why are we suffring now,when everything is like paris after jonathab??''

Rice - 19,000 bag. = you dont want to grow your own food,soooooo food will cost you more....depends on the mod of the seller.....
Pure water - 10 satchet = i dont know since when digging a hole and clean the water yourselve is a problem..remember??..wells
Garri - 700 paint bucket = you dont want to grow your own food,soooooo food will cost you more....depends on the mod of the seller.....
Fuel - 145 per liter = your are not even producing enough petrol for your own needs.....chaiii,,walahi,...you are strange.. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by miyadue: 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
So making dangote rich is also an achievement.he also handed over a corrupt Nigeria to buhari . .well Jonathan tried in the rail sector and also agriculture but education, health, power, infrastructures etc na zero .. I still don't regret voting him out and if buhari should continue like this too, he will surely be voted out in 2019 .

If you don't have anything to say pls sit down and listen.........you talking what have you done for you community
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Greenback: 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
HtwoOw:

Mumuuuuuu spotted
seun oam4j again,are nairalanders above the law of RULE 2?
@op,may God help naija
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Greenback: 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
HtwoOw:

Mumuuuuuu spotted
seun oam4j again,are nairalanders above the law of RULE 2?
@op,may God help naija
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by erico2k2(m): 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
1stallon:
Sir you also handed over a nigeria with 14 of its LGA's under the control of Boko Haram, you handed over 40000 Ghost workers and an empty treasury! you failed to save for the rainy days and now we are suffering cos of your carelessness! You should hide your face in shame
Guy go and sleep,so he never inherit any ghost workers abi?
your memory is shallow that you forgot it was this same APC governors that took him to court to share the savings or where you 2 young to listen to current affairs then?
and since you now know the savings where shared, waht did you own state governor do with his own share?
I hate it when people come here to type trasssshhh and they have no clue of what goes o n around their hood.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by erico2k2(m): 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
london4luv:
GEJ is by far the best president ever to govern this nation.. Nigerians where fooled by lies and propaganda and now they are we facing the worst situation of our lives.. GOD pls help us. Buhari has killed nigeria,, what we are seen today is nothing but shaft
ofocs even the APC people know this.Can U imagine a grown man educated 4 that matter saying the reason we lack forex was cos GEJ used all our Dollars to run election which he lost grin grin grin hence we lack forex.
The problem we have today has always been there, the difference between this Fg and the last Fg is simple, the past FG where better managers than this,but then again I would be told its early days.Then I have no other choice than to be sceptic.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Adminisher: 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
erico2k2:

ofocs even the APC people know this.Can U imagine a grown man educated 4 that matter saying the reason we lack forex was cos GEJ used all our Dollars to run election which he lost grin grin grin hence we lack forex.
The problem we have today has always been there, the difference between this Fg and the last Fg is simple, the past FG where better managers than this,but then again I would be told its early days.Then I have no other choice than to be sceptic.

You are not knowledgeable.
Do you know what management is?. When you are a manager you think two, three generations ahead. Think Awo, think FDR, think Deng Xia O Ping. What did Jonathan manage?. The oil price was high and he was being led by more capable people in a particular direction.
Jonathan did not manage Nigeria at all. He did not have all encompassing vision for himself, his place in history and he had no managerial skills whatsoever.

If you say him down and asked what strategy he used to manage the economy he would not be able to tell you jack. Because there was none.

There was just high oil price and they were able to attract very short term investment alone and that was why the economy could collapse when oil price did.

That was why the refineries were non existent. Air lines zero. Defence sector zero. Education zero, Health zero.
The man only came to have fun and ge away and he did .

1 Like

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Excuzeme: 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
luvinhubby:

When your people was screaming "leave fuel subsidy alone", despite the burgeoning size, did you think GEJ will pay it with saw dust?

I guess it is only "your people" that are benefiting from the removal/inclusion of fuel subsidy, the likes stolen by Fa-Crook Lawan?

For people like you, TRIBE comes before REASON
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Excuzeme: 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
Adminisher:

Do you know what management is?. When you are a manager you think two, three generations ahead. Think Awo, think FDR, think Deng Xia O Ping. What did Jonathan manage?. The oil price was high and he was being led by more capable people in a particular direction.
Jonathan did not manage Nigeria at all. He did not have all encompassing vision for himself, his place in history and he had no managerial skills whatsoever.

If you say him down and asked what strategy he used to manage the economy he would not be able to tell you jack. Because there was none.

There was just high oil price and they were able to attract very short term investment alone and that was why the economy could collapse when oil price did.

That was why the refineries were non existent. Air lines zero. Defence sector zero. Education zero, Health zero.

Even if you open some heads and put it there, they still wont understand simple things like this!
There is a difference between 'going to school' and 'being educated'.

You cant give what you dont have!
Jonathan does not have it and those eulogising him dont have it as well.
He failed miserably, using any index of Management.

Never again! Imagine, a so-called PhD holder who cant even express himself? America will know, comes to mind. grin grin

Its just a matter of time, give it two years maximum, the current decisions (painful decisions) the current Govt is taking would have yielded fruits.
Some, like in Agriculture, will start yielding fruits in the next 9months or thereabout.
Nigeria will get better.

Let us just prays that, just like Jonathan destroyed all that was made by OBJ and Yar Ardua, another oaf like Jonathan will not come and ruin everything for us and take the country back to the stone ages.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by erico2k2(m): 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
Adminisher:

You a=my friend is a product of a failed system
check my post backwards, I manage a team of 30 people in a very civilized country.
t
he was not a good manager but yet they could cushion the effect of recession right? check from when the price of Oil derv downwards,
You said deffence zero right let me ask you, who bought all of the military hardware we using till date
Who built more school than anyone else in the history of Nigerian during a republic (9 federal University)
If you have friends in Scotland you will realize the Oil companies there are closing and packing up its same worldwide
who brought the Automotive policy back to life
Who brought in the fantastic Agric minister who mange to make us feed ourselves
Who made us to remember waht Rail way is, even though he bought locomotive and the said locomotives are being commissioned by same Amaechi who cast them as Aristotle projects
Check October 2011 the international rating agency FITCH rated Nigeria from negative to stable,also did Standards ad Poor rated Nigeria's outlook to positive and you said they where not good managers
don't be lazy do a bit of research and come up with facts not just making lazy statement like what you did up there

3 Likes

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
989900:
Hide your head in shame Dr. Jonathan.
Nope on the contrary he should hold his head high!
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
erico2k2:

You a=my friend is a product of a failed system
check my post backwards, I manage a team of 30 people in a very civilized country.
t
he was not a good manager but yet they could cushion teh effect of recession right? check from when the price of Oil derv downwards,
You said deffence zero right let me ask you, who bought all of the military hardware we using till date
Who built more school than anyone else in the history of Nigerian during a republic (9 federal University)
If you have friends i n Scotland you will realize the Oil companies there are closing and packing up its same worldwide
who brought the Automotive policy back to live
Who brought in teh fantastic Agric minister who mange to make us feed ourselves
Who made us to remember waht Rail way is, even though he bought locomotive and the said locomotives are being commissioned by same Amaechi who cast them ast Aristotle projects
Check October 2011 the international rating agency FITCH rated Nigeria from negative to stable,also did Standards ad Poor rated nigeria's outlook to positive and you said they where not good managers
dont be lazy do a bit of research and come up with facts not just making lazy statement like what you did up there
Words on marble

1 Like

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Ripples334(m): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
"A cow never knows the need for its tail till it's cut off."
But it seems I'm realizing that some cows still don't even after it's cut off shocked

1 Like

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Donclaracuzo: 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
Which one is the positive your hero Buhari has achieved? tell us please!

wirinet:

You guys are pathetic. Any positives in Buhari's government, you credit Jonathan, but any negative, you exonerate Jonathan.
For example, Buhari's government is defeating boko haram, you praise Jonathan for starting it and buying arms, Boko haram strikes, you castigate Buhari.
NEPA has improved, you praise Jonathan to high heavens for fixing NEPA before he left, NEPA supply darkness as usual, you blame buhari for not supplying power. The list can go on and on.

The only house that your Hero, Jonathan build was a house of corruption and the whole world was aware except PDP and its allies; IPOB, NDA, TAN, etc.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by luvinhubby(m): 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
Excuzeme:

I guess it is only "your people" that are benefiting from the removal/inclusion of fuel subsidy, the likes stolen by Fa-Crook Lawan?

For people like you, TRIBE comes before REASON

How old are you?

I don't do tribalism, but if you must know, a certain portion of this country blindly re-echoed the bigotted chants of "no subsidy removal" of their demi-gods & that portion was never from the Southeast as fuel never sold below 100 there for a long while.

1 Like

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by macof(m): 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
jpphilips:

You conceded defeat at the polls then gave militants our pipeline network blueprint for insurance and you still have mouth to talk!!
I blame Buhari for not making you Kanu's cellmate in Kuje prisons

Dangote donated 500m to the PDP and you gave him concessions worth billions at the expense of other hard working Nigerians and you call that an achievement? Just like you disgraced yourself in your CNN interview that stealing is not corruption, you have serious morality issues that you can hardly separate right from wrong.
You may be an Election Ambassador world over, but back home in Otuoke, you are just a glorified POSh!t.

sure Jonathan had his many flaws but seriously?! you talk about morality? speak of buhari who lost an election and doomed hundreds to death in 2011... he was also Willing to kill hundreds more if he didn't win in 2015
is that your model moral man?
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by erico2k2(m): 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
luvinhubby:

How old are you?

I don't do tribalism, but if you must know, a certain portion of this country blindly re-echoed the bigotted chants of "no subsidy removal" of their demi-gods & that portion was never from the Southeast as fuel never sold below 100 there for a long while.
I remember some sleeping on streets with mantras,maybe we should dig up the photos to re ignite their memories/
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by 1stallon(m): 7:43am On Aug 27, 2016
erico2k2:

Guy go and sleep,so he never inherit any ghost workers abi?
your memory is shallow that you forgot it was this same APC governors that took him to court to share the savings or where you 2 young to listen to current affairs then?
and since you now know the savings where shared, waht did you own state governor do with his own share?
I hate it when people come here to type trasssshhh and they have no clue of what goes o n around their hood.
so if he inherited Ghost workers why didn't he expunge them the way Buhari did?..do you even listen to yourself when you speak?...when he Shared 40% of the ECA savings with states and LGAS why didn't he save the 50% meant for the FG, can you tell me one meaningful thing he did with FG's share of the funds? My own state governor T.A Orji was corrupt so he squandered his own share and he was given award by GEJ for that.

1 Like

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by erico2k2(m): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2016
1stallon:
so if he inherited Ghost workers why didn't he expunge them the way Buhari did?..do you even listen to yourself when you speak?...when he Shared 40% of the ECA savings with states and LGAS why didn't he save the 50% meant for the FG, can you tell me one meaningful thing he did with FG's share of the funds? My own state governor T.A Orji was corrupt so he squandered his own share and he was given award by GEJ for that.
Ahah ur state Gov shared his own with the rest of the goats and you are here blaming GEJ just cos he is the head, ok noted we are blaming the current head for the state of the Nation why cry wolf ?
Oh Ghost workers where expelled as well in GEJ era infact he began the clean up if U r being honest to ursef and ofcos u need new ways to deal with new crimes . The way was set by GEJ
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Sulaimon01(m): 11:46am On Aug 27, 2016
erico2k2:

Great so oil is cheap and petrol is high abi?
in the Uk petrol actually got cheaper
You know this Subsidy everyone is shouting about being removed,
I challenge you and anyone to tell me what country you can import petrol from @ N150 landing price

I don't really understand you...... You don't know marketers import refined products? You expect them to sell @ the same price they import ? Moreso Qatar Subsidy and Forex has been withdrawn?
I don't know if I've answered ur question.... maybe you should rephrase it so I can understand better!

1 Like

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Excuzeme: 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
This is your first statement, that l responded to:

luvinhubby:

When your people was screaming "leave fuel subsidy alone", despite the burgeoning size, did you think GEJ will pay it with saw dust?

Then you followed with this one below:

luvinhubby:

How old are you?

And you still claim "I dont do tribalism"?

What do you do? CASTE SYSTEM or RACISM?

Abeg, Park-well, l nor get your time. ...Methuselah. undecided undecided
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by jpphilips(m): 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
macof:

sure Jonathan had his many flaws but seriously?! you talk about morality? speak of buhari who lost an election and doomed hundreds to death in 2011... he was also Willing to kill hundreds more if he didn't win in 2015
is that your model moral man?

Buhari's supporters ran amok after elections and you blame Buhari for that?
ICJ could not convict Kenyatta on that grouds so why should I worry about your position?
Let me pretend that you don't know that while Buhari's supporters ran amok after that election, someone was sitting in Aso Rock like a statue aka commander in chief of all the armed forces.

Do you blame the man whose crowd ran out of control or the man who refused to enforce law and order with his security Apparatchick?

2 Likes

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Excuzeme: 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
1stallon:

If Crude was selling at $130/Barrel during GEJ tenure and Nigeria was at its peak of Crude production, yet his Govt left a debt of $68 billion for Buahri, depleted the $48 Billion Forex Reserve that Yar Ardua saved and States were already borrowing to pay salary under the same regime, and some clowns still claim he was a 'Manager' then l pray that their life would be managed the way Jonathan managed this country.

The only thing Jonathan was good at managing is CORRUPTION/LOOTING of the Treasury.
But then, dont argue with daft 'Managers', they are expected to think like their hero, Jona-DAFT. grin grin
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by macof(m): 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
jpphilips:

Buhari's supporters ran amok after elections and you blame Buhari for that?
ICJ could not convict Kenyatta on that grouds so why should I worry about your position?
Let me pretend that you don't know that while Buhari's supporters ran amok after that election, someone was sitting in Aso Rock like a statue aka commander in chief of all the armed forces.

Do you blame the man whose crowd ran out of control or the man who refused to enforce law and order with his security Apparatchick?

I blame both

buhari for caring more about power, power that he is not qualified to hold, power he is not competent to hold, power he is not accountable to hold

and Jonathan for being such a weakling, and letting the rants of desperate opposition get to him

1 Like

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by jpphilips(m): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
macof:

I blame both

buhari for carrying more about power, power that he is not qualified to hold, power he is not competent to hold, power he is not accountable to hold

and Jonathan for being such a weakling, and letting the rants of desperate opposition get to him

You blame both right? I am sorry to inform you that in the scheme of things, your opinion count for nothing.

The ICJ has guidelines on convictions of that nature, if you don't have evidence linking the person directly to the riots, you are wasting your time.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by jpphilips(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
vislabraye:

When he wanted to save, didnt the Apc governors sue him ? Had it been they haf cooperated with him to save, by now Nigeria would have had a few 100s of billions of dollars in reserve.

Was OBJ not sued for the ECA? did he budge? You are only taking sides with an ineffective man who doesn't seem to appreciate the importance of that account.

1 Like

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by macof(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
jpphilips:

You blame both right? I am sorry to inform you that in the scheme of things, your opinion count for nothing.

Actually neither does yours so stay chill.

1 Like

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by charliman2012: 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
Buhari no go kill me oh.....we dey wen em enter we go dey wen em go commot

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

El-Rufai Attacks Governors Over Strike, NGF Mulls ₦380/Litre Fuel Price / Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs / Photos Of Guests At Halimat Babangida's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.