Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) (9939 Views)

Mini Club House With Rooms And Car Wash For Lease/rent... / Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes / Closed. Closed. Closed. 14 Mini Flats & 4 Room Self Contain 4 Lease & Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
Safe investment and secure future
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 12:35am On Sep 12, 2016
The small landholders are the most precious part of a state.
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
Happy sallah folks
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
A man complained that [on] his way home to dinner he had every day to pass through that long field of his neighbor’s. I advised him to buy it, and it would never seem long again
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeabiodun(m): 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
1. Cerise Gardens Location: Along Lekki Free Trade Zone, Opposite Dangote Jetty Size: 648 sqm Title: Global C of O and Power of Attorney Price (per plot) : 2.7m Promo: 2m

2. Casavilla Estate Loaction: Along Gas Pipeline Road, behind Punch Headquarters, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Magboro Size: 50 by 100ft Title: C of O pRICE ( PER PLOT): N3,000,000 (3M) Instalment Plan: 6 to 12 months (Down payment is N600,000)

3. Lagoon Park LOCATION: Along Abijo GRA, Lekki- Epe Expressway, Sangotedo, close to Shoprite SIZE: 700 SQM TITLE: EXCISION pRICE: 4m Promo: 2.5m Instalment:50% initial payment of 4m and the rest to be spread within 6 months

4. Lekki Royal Garden LOCATION: Oshoroko, Just 7 Mins from LFTZ and a minute walk to the main road SIZE:600 SQM TITLE:gLOBAL C of O PRICE (PER PLOT) : 2.5m Instalment:2.9m (1m Initial deposit,950k for next 2 months)

5. Blevic Garden Estate LOCATION: Akodo Ise Town, 12 mins drive from Dangote’s Refinery, LFTZ and the new Deep Seaport SIZE:600 SQM PRICE:800,000 tITLE: Excision (File Search No. is KL 10533)

6. JENESIS COLONY COASTAL CITY LOCATION: JENESIS COLONY COASTAL CITY IN IGANDO ORUDU IBEJU-LEKKI is GAZETTED. Off Lekki-Epe expressway by Ibeju-Lekki LGA Secretariat, few meters before Amen estate and Pan-Atlantic University, less than 25-minutes drive from VGC Roundabout and shares investment zonal climate with Lekki Free Trade Zone. STATUS: FENCED, gated and breath-taking estate, strategically located within the Eko Coastal City being envisioned and developed by Lagos State Government to be the Africa’s investment hub in 2020 SIZE:500 SQM PRICE:2M tITLE: GAZETTE FEATURES: Already GAZETTED Estate Accessible Road Network Shares Investment Climate with Lekki Free Trade Zone Returns on Investment Is Very High Immediate Allocation with Documentation 500 Sqm Selling for 2 Million Naira (Outright Payment) 550 Sqm Selling for 2.2 Million Naira (Outright Payment) 600 Sqm Selling for 2.4 Million Naira (Outright Payment) 650 Sqm Selling for 2.6 Million Naira (Outright Payment)

7. LAND AT MAGODO Price- -N40M (affordable & Negotiable) Location- Phase 2, Down Emmanuel keshi. Buy Now and see how fast your investment will appreciate .trust me u will buy now and thank me later . Size- 640sqm Title- Gov. Consent Installment Plan Allowed Hurry now before is too late

8. Stella Springs Courts LOCATION: OsHoroko Town, along LFTZ, just 1km from Dangote Refinery, 30 mins from Ajah Bus/Stop SIZE:650 SQM TITLE:gLOBAL C of O PRICE (PER PLOT) : N3,000,000 Instalment: 3.3m (1.3m initial deposit, 500k monthly for the next 2 months)
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeabiodun(m): 7:57am On Sep 15, 2016
Jeje Homes & Properties  is a real estate company that offers commercial and residential real estate services to individuals and businesses. Some of our real estate services include sales of lands, leasing, property management, maintenance, landscaping, and security.
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeabiodun(m): 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
Secured investment
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeabiodun(m): 10:39am On Sep 17, 2016
Be part of the investment and make your future brighter.
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeabiodun(m): 11:20am On Sep 17, 2016
D1BC6C7C
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only think that can’t fly away
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
LIST OF LANDS YOU NEED TO INVEST ON.( LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY) 100% GUARANTEE
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lifetime Opportunity 100% Guarantee..........................
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lifetime Opportunity 100% Guarantee..........................www.facebook.com/jejeproperty4real/
BB Pin: D1BC6C7C
jejeproperty@gmail.com
Blog: www.jejeproperty..com
Instagram @jejeproperty
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 2:35am On Sep 18, 2016
Resources can seriously limit or enhance what you can buy.In this instance, it is better to start your real estate investment
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
home sweet home
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeabiodun(m): 7:55am On Sep 19, 2016
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeabiodun(m): 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
Be part of the investment and make your future

brighter.
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeabiodun(m): 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
jejeabiodun:
Be part of the investment and make your future Be part of the investment and make your future

brighter.Be part of the investment and make your future

brighter.

brighter.
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeabiodun(m): 11:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
Be part of the investment and make your future

brighter.
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeabiodun(m): 7:38am On Sep 20, 2016
It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only thing that can’t fly away.
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeabiodun(m): 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only thing that can’t fly away.
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeabiodun(m): 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeabiodun(m): 4:11am On Sep 21, 2016
invest now and plan well
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeabiodun(m): 7:11am On Sep 21, 2016
CONGRATULATION TO MY CLIENTS WHO MADE USE OF THIS ... http:// jejeproperty..com/2016/09/ congratulation-to-my-clients-who-made.html? spref=tw
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 8:24am On Sep 21, 2016
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeabiodun(m): 10:35am On Sep 23, 2016
GOOD PLANNER
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeabiodun(m): 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
www.jejeproperty..com real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeabiodun(m): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
new plan
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeabiodun(m): 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
jejeabiodun:
new plan
,,,,,,,,,,,www.jejeproperty..com real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeabiodun(m): 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
goodmorning ppl
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lifetime Opportunity 100% Guarantee
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

For Us Your Conveniency Is Our Joy,in Abuja We Gat You Covered +2349030188831 / Affordable 660sqm,800sqm,920sqm 1800sqm In Royal Garden Estate Leķki Pics / 7 Ways To Prevent Buildings From Fire, Right From Construction Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.