Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,622 members, 7,801,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

"Lagos Realtors Think I'm A Ho Because I'm Single" - Simi Rants (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Lagos Realtors Think I'm A Ho Because I'm Single" - Simi Rants (VIDEO) (730 Views)

Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer / 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram / "I'm Single" - Carolyn Danjuma On Divorce Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Lagos Realtors Think I'm A Ho Because I'm Single" - Simi Rants (VIDEO) by officialnaija: 12:48am On Aug 25, 2016
Nigerian songstress, Simi, popular known for hit singles "Jamb Question" and "Tiff" is complaining about how realtors (people that sell houses) in Lagos, Nigeria think that you're a ho if you're a single woman who can afford to buy a house.

I don't know how true this is, but from what I've heard around, I think that it may actually be the case and if so, that's quite sad. What do you think Lagosians in the house? Have you noticed this in your area? Is Simi lying or is just her facing this problem.

Let us know what you think.

VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RibUZXGY3JE

cc Lalasticala Ishilove Obinoscopy Mukina2
Re: "Lagos Realtors Think I'm A Ho Because I'm Single" - Simi Rants (VIDEO) by HungerBAD: 12:54am On Aug 25, 2016
Back.

They probably had Ini Edo in mind.

3 Likes

Re: "Lagos Realtors Think I'm A Ho Because I'm Single" - Simi Rants (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 25, 2016
gbam
Re: "Lagos Realtors Think I'm A Ho Because I'm Single" - Simi Rants (VIDEO) by adegeye38(m): 7:37am On Aug 25, 2016
interesting....

Re: "Lagos Realtors Think I'm A Ho Because I'm Single" - Simi Rants (VIDEO) by adegeye38(m): 7:41am On Aug 25, 2016
SHE SAID GET A HOUSE, NOT BUY A HOUSE, and she also mentioned that , they said her profession his lousy and she would spoil, d house, why would they care if she wants to buy it, and that why its difficult for her cos she wants to rent not buy, if she wanted to buy dey would simply sell, but renting involves other tins, so correct your headline OP

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Stylish In New Photo / Actress Eniola Badmus Slays In A Face Print Black Dress @ Etisala Event / Actress Daniella Okeke Steps Out In Style At The Premiere Of Jenifa In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.