Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State (34432 Views)

Cbn Governor Visits Multi Billion Naira Anambra Rice Farm @ Anaku / Mechanized Rice Harvest In Coscharis Farm, Anambra State (pics) / Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by lillan042(f): 2:08am On Aug 25, 2016
Bravo to anambra state.

My beloved state cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOlRdn8KmMU

9 Likes

Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by ironheart(m): 2:15am On Aug 25, 2016
This economic recession is the best thing that has happened to Nigeria. It has reset our brains and we have started growing our foods

148 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by duduade: 2:27am On Aug 25, 2016
Nigerians must survive

2 Likes

Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by Chigold101(m): 2:42am On Aug 25, 2016
ironheart:
This economic recession is the best thing that has happened to Nigeria. It has reset our brains and we have started growing our foods
funny people everywhere.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by Naija9090: 2:44am On Aug 25, 2016
Igbos don vex oh....heavily investing back home. They are prepared, fully prepared as Ojukwu would say for "any eventuality," including the impending economic downturn. This is not the only mega farm in Anambra, they over 10 like this...massive with stockpile of harvests and long term cultivation structure to feed Igboland for next 100 yrs.

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by Abiagirl777(f): 4:02am On Aug 25, 2016
Good development,we cant depend on arewa all the time,time to be independent. #kpom onye igbo

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by ironheart(m): 6:46am On Aug 25, 2016
Chigold101:
funny people everywhere.
my brother that is the Nigerian spirit. When bag of rice reach 20k we started eating local rice n forget that there is stones inside

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by annunaki2(m): 6:59am On Aug 25, 2016
Really impressive cheesy more grease

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by Pavore9: 7:46am On Aug 25, 2016
Very familiar with that part of the State as l was in involved in rice projects in Omor, Umueje,Igbakwu, ifite-Ogwari and Omasi. The abundance and subsequent waste of tonnes of Okra at Umueje back then was tears inducing! angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 25, 2016
cool
Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 25, 2016
Good one. Obiano is working

3 Likes

Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:52am On Aug 25, 2016
Pavore9:
Very familiar with that part of the State as l was in involved in rice projects in Omor, Umueje,Igbakwu, ifite-Ogwari and Omasi. The abundance and subsequent waste of tonnes of OKra at Umueje back then was tears inducing! angry
Hello, pls did you get my mail
Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by Ishopbest: 7:53am On Aug 25, 2016
Nice

Ladies check out my signature
Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by thecrush: 7:53am On Aug 25, 2016
So Anambra still has land?
I'm coming home to Agriculture nwanna

9 Likes

Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by Shawlambivert(m): 7:54am On Aug 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:54am On Aug 25, 2016
PROUDLY ANAMBRA- LIGHT OF THE NATION

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by thecrush: 7:54am On Aug 25, 2016
Naija9090:
Igbos don vex oh....they are prepared, fully prepared as Ojukwu would say for "any eventuality," including the impending economic downturn. This is not the only mega farm in Anambra, they over 10 like this...massive with stockpile of harvests and structure to feed Igboland for next 100 yrs.
Which one is igbos now?
Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by LastSurvivor: 7:55am On Aug 25, 2016
Dear AFONJAS pls come and see ur so called erosion ripped off eastern land growing crops like there is no tomorrow..

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by Turks: 7:55am On Aug 25, 2016
Agriculture has always been a Nigerian thing. It's part of our culture. It's who we are.

Green White Green!

2 Likes

Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by excess4luv: 7:55am On Aug 25, 2016
the AFONJAS will not like this story, some Nairaland hate machines will invade and spew thrash here

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by symbianDON(m): 7:56am On Aug 25, 2016
Agunna1:
Good one. Obiano is working
no....not obiano but coscharis

12 Likes

Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by tribalistseun: 7:57am On Aug 25, 2016
Just watch what children of hate and envy will say. Just watch

11 Likes

Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by seguno2: 7:57am On Aug 25, 2016
Let us hope that Buhari, Ogbeh and Kemi Adeosun will not reverse the laudable agricultural policies of the last administration that encouraged investors like Coscharis.
Thanks to Adesina and Jonathan.
Thank you sirs.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:58am On Aug 25, 2016
The pictures are not clear did you screenshot it BTW nice one
Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by Pavore9: 7:58am On Aug 25, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Hello, pls did you get my mail

I will re-check, it seems l skipped it.
Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by chukxie(m): 7:59am On Aug 25, 2016
More of this should be encouraged. A country that is food sufficient will never lack the requisite manpower to propel its economic forward because when the stomach is full, the heart is merry, and when the heart is merry, there is strength to work.

4 Likes

Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by columbus007(m): 7:59am On Aug 25, 2016
These are some of the decisive mien,bt as for me and my household we can't be part of it.i see no change anywhere.
Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by EmeeNaka: 7:59am On Aug 25, 2016
ironheart:
that investment was done before Before recession. Stop looking for ways to be a zombie.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by gokay11(m): 8:03am On Aug 25, 2016
Anybody hating on diz is an enemy of progress#welcomedevelopment

3 Likes

Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by Lilimax(f): 8:03am On Aug 25, 2016
ironheart:
grin

1 Like

Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by kehindetawede: 8:03am On Aug 25, 2016
I'm really inspired. This is one of my life long dreams. Nigeria can be self sufficient in food production. There are local and foreign potential investors who are ready to grow the economy. All we need is the political willingness of the government of the day. With good policies, enabling environment and financial support from the government, agriculture in Nigeria will grow in leaps and bounds. God bless Nigeria. Kehinde Tawede says so........

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cashew Nuts Trading.. What You Need To Know. / Mira Mehta To Produce Tomato Paste In Nigeria / How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.