Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

11111 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 11111 (10158 Views)

Musings As An Agnostic Deist / If These Are Your Beliefs, You Could Be A Deist / My Experience As A Deist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11111 by exmuslim1: 2:06am On Aug 26, 2016

4 Likes

Re: 11111 by exmuslim1: 2:08am On Aug 26, 2016

2 Likes

Re: 11111 by EyeHateGod: 2:12am On Aug 26, 2016
exmuslim1:
I see a celestial body far greater than i can imagine. He has no prophets. He has no book. But he is superintendent.
Good

2 Likes

Re: 11111 by plappville(f): 2:27am On Aug 26, 2016
exmuslim1:
Mine is what i think of him to be. No divine revelation. No holy book.

Ok.
Re: 11111 by Owliver(m): 4:26am On Aug 26, 2016
plappville:

No, god is not god. Dont tell me the god u are talking about is same as the God of Abraham Isaac and Israel, or the Hinduism god, Shinto god, allah of islam, Buddhist god etc. Because all of them are not thesame. They do not agree. Ao which is yours?
they do not agree because of cultural and religious sentiments. every people explained God in their own way, considering their own bias. that serves for the disagreements between the gods, religion is man made remember? . but in essence, there is only a God.

1 Like

Re: 11111 by donnffd(m): 6:24am On Aug 26, 2016
exmuslim1:
Lol. It's all based on principle. With education I think some of us now understand the acts of our forefathers better. There is pure magic, and there is dark and dangerous magic. A guy said spiritual entities are looking for vessels to possess and he's right. But what i practiced is very simple. Now, concerning you talking about using these things to conjure money. Bro, you'll be consumed with forces beyond control. You don't want to try things like that, believe me. It usually ends with madness, death or both. And the prerequisites are dangerous and dark.

Bro i am not against you leaving islam, its your choice...but i find it hard to believe that you made some incantations and then you were able to automatically tell who were lying, read people's mind and even brought back the dead...thats alot to take in and Extraordinary claims requires extraordinary evidence.
Re: 11111 by flamingREED(m): 7:07am On Aug 26, 2016
Ephesians 4
14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

Re: 11111 by udatso: 8:02am On Aug 26, 2016
So much ignorance in your post which makes me wonder if you were actually a Muslim at all

exmuslim1:
I feel bolder. I feel free. I’ve never thought of myself a coward. Neither have I ever felt my mind imprisoned.
I renounced Islam and as crazy as it sounds, I still can’t believe it. It’s funny when you eventually come to the realization that no one really knows the future. I’ve read about a lot of people repudiating Islam, and what did I say- ‘’I hope Allah guides them back to the righteous path’’. Little did I know it was just a matter of months before I followed in their footsteps. And I here I am, planning on changing my name and absolute dissociation from the Muslim community.
People renounce Islam for a lot of reasons- some do so to make peace with their conscience, some as a result of peer pressure and influence, some as a result of weak practise of the religion, some due to skepticism and some just for the sake of it. I’ve always had my differences with some perspectives of Islam and disagreed with part of the Quran. The Book has its flaws just like the numerous ‘’holy books’’ out there. But don’t get me wrong, I’m no Atheist and I strongly believe in the existence of God but will never get myself tangled in religioun politics and fanaticism again. From now on, I shall live by neutral moral codes and not by hadiths or whatever. I’m a theist now, I believe in God, but have no belief whatsoever in the doctrine of the Trinity nor any divine revelation.

Disagreeing with part(s) of the Quran while a Muslim means you were always a hypocrite. So am not surprised that renouncing Islam was the result

I was born a Muslim and into a very religious home. I was taught the rudiments of Islam at a very young age and I adapted to the Islamic community effortlessly. I could fast a full Ramadan at the age of ten and memorisation of the Quran was no problem. But as faith and age grew, questions and doubts began to pop. I tried brushing them off my mind as I perceived them to be ‘’whispers of the devil’’, but apparently I couldn’t evade them forever and I started looking for answers simply to consolidate my faith and religion.
I will like to specifically ask if you are a haafiz of the Quran?

I mean if the religion was right there would certainly be nothing incriminating to find. Boy was I wrong. We live in an era of corruption and lies- crooked politicians, crooked clergymen and crooked religions. Everyone claims their religion is the way, even factions of the same religion claim the other is wrong.

So let's see if you found anything incriminating in Islam

JUJU/MAGIC: First thing I did was to confirm the existence of supernatural forces and consciousness of the unseen. I got my hands on old Yoruba ‘’manuscripts’’, spell book, juju book or whatever you want to call it which was passed down by my great great grandfather who was a descendant of magicians and masqueraders. Apparently, Islam reared it’s ugly oblong head into the clan through my great grandfather. I began experimenting with forces outside the physical and natural realm. There was of course no error- it was real. And I think white people made a terrible mistake for not endeavouring to explore African secrets, their education has of course proved be very much reliable, but it’s their loss and our gain anyway. As ridiculous and farcical as it may sound, I could find out when someone was lying and it wasn’t through a polygraph machine lie detector test, as the machine is not 100% accurate and can be lied to anyway. All it takes is ten green, healthy and unperforated almond leaves (popularly known as fruit tree in Nigeria), the blade of a hoe (which has tasted the earth), a sizable rock or stone (part of the earth), a pod of alligator pepper and some incantation [It’s the utmost secret here, and I can’t reveal it]. This procedure requires two people (gender neutral), the right palm of both parties would be spread and forked into one another horizontally. The ten leaves would be arranged in two columns of five leaves. Then the leaves would be placed slightly on one another and pointing to each other at the same time such that the midribs (line or sort of backbone that runs through a leaf) touch one another, and connects them together. Then the stone and the hoe blade would be placed on it chronologically. Nine grains of alligator pepper would be chewed before the incantation is recited and the question one desires or seeks answer to will be asked. FICTIONAL CASE: Let’s say Femi can’t find his money, and he wants to know if any of his roommates Deji, Akpan, Chinedu or Hassan stole it. Let’s say Akpan stole it, when he performs the process on the others, he would have to say something like ‘’If Chinedu stole the money, let the leaves come loose. If Chinedu didn’t, let the leaves stick together’’. Since Chinedu didn’t, the leaves will come loose effortlessly when drawn (horizontally) apart. Now, when it’s Akpan’s turn (since he stole the money) and he performs the process, I don’t give a flying fvck about how muscular you are or the number of years you’ve been hitting the gym. When you draw the leaves, they won’t come apart. Be you Arnold Schwarzenegger, Dwayne Johnson or the two in one body, pfft, the leaves won’t! E fee fa ku. Una go draw tire.
Secondly, I prepared a bronze ring which required an owl, the elulu bird (don’t know it’s English name), some leaves and incisions on my ears, head and around my left ring finger. When it was ready I put it to test: I tore an A4 paper into 50 pieces and labelled it numbers 1 to 50. I called on my younger brother and told him to pick any number or numbers and not say it out and each time I kept getting it right. All I had to do was look at someone, and in a snap of fingers, I would know precisely what they were thinking as long as the ring was on my left ring finger. Nigerian pastors and Alfas use this power a lot, before you narrate your problems they tell it to you and claim it was revealed by divine power. Power koh, Empire ni.
[s]With these two demonstrations I proved the Muslim God Allah and His Book wrong, [/s] for he said in the book of Hud verse 5: Behold! They may fold up their hearts, that they may lie hid from Him! Even when they cover themselves with their garments, He alone knows well the inmost secrets of the heart. [Book of Al-Qasas verse 69]: And your Lord alone knows all that their hearts conceal and all that they reveal.
Actually you didn't prove anything here. I would like you to tell me what I took for lunch yesterday or for breakfast this morning?
Let's make it simpler, what is my Gt Bank Ghana account number?
You only proved that you are a magician like many alfas around. There is limit to your knowledge and magic.

And finally the big one, I prepared another ring, also bronze. It required soaking in the fresh blood of a ram for a week, a yard of white cloth and a box made precisely from the wood of an Iroko tree amongst other things [Can’t reveal all]. Some markings were made on the white cloth. When it was ready, I got a pigeon, killed it by taking the head clean off. Wrapped it with the marked cloth and placed it in the box. I recited the incantation and then opened the box, unwrapped the ‘’dead’’ pigeon and there it was- stained with blood, but more than alive and with the head intact. Some will say Musa performed this, some may think I’m arrogant and comparing myself to Allah. I’m but a human being who has beyond the lies. Pastors use powers similar to this in performing ‘’miracles’’. Allegedly, Jesus is long gone, any pastor performing miracles is a liar and is full of shit. With this act I proved Allah and His Book wrong again: ‘’He it is Who gives life and causes death. And when He decides upon a thing He only says to it: Be! And it is.’’

Was it prophet musa that performed the miracle? Once again you prove to us that you don't know much about your deen.
Can you bring back a dead person back to life? If you can't, then you can't really give life. Like I said earlier your magic is limited.

RACISM: Of all the Prophets of Allah in the Quran, only one man was chosen as a messenger but not ordained with Prophethood- Lukman.
You don't even know the difference between nabiy and rasul

And don’t tell me it’s a simple coincidence that Lukman is in fact black.
Where did you get this your fact from?

And if you try telling me about notable black people such as Bilal Ibn Rabah, I’ll send you slap through Bluetooth.
Bilal was indeed back and was a high Ranking companion of the Prophet(pbuh).
Waiting for your slap grin

Sounds like Arabs and their God have a problem with a prophet being black. Do you think if Christianity or Islam originated from Africa, anyone would believe it.
Simply not, just because, well, we’re black.
If such guidance is from God, there would always be followers if it's the will of Allah.

And if Mohammed was so pious a human, why couldn’t he do something as humane as stopping enslavement of blacks in stone-throw territories like Ethiopia.
Oh really? Did one of your jinns whisper this to you? What is your proof of Muhammad (pbuh) enslavement of blackS in Ethiopia?

[s]Mohammed in fact owned black slaves, in fact, he bought and sold them. It was business for him and there is proof of this in Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawiyya’s famous book Zad Al-Ma’ad page 160. [/s]
Any body can say anything in his/her book. I haven't read this book and I am sure many haven't. So why don't you give us the hadith supporting this claim?

[s]Bilal Ibn Rabah was one of his slaves, not a disciple as alleged.[/s]
Did You learn this too from your dark magic? You are either an ignorant fellow or you aim at spreading falsehood and misrepresenting facts.

Many Africans were stolen in their villages and auctioned off like animals, Arabs are just as guilty as Westerners in the exploitation of black.
I don't speak for Arabs, I speak for my deen (religion)

This same pious Mohammed said ‘’If you dreamed of a black woman, this is an evil omen’’. Abeg, I was black yesterday, I’m black today and I’ll be black tomorrow, does he expect me to dream about oyinbo girls?
Which hadith book did you get this from? Bukhari, Muslim..... ?

And the cherry on top of this embarrassing and disgusting sundae- [s]The common Arabic word for black is ‘’Abd’’ [/s]which means ‘’Slave’’.
This must be your version of Arabic. Abd means slave but never black. You are a liar.

[s]They were allowed to have sex with black slaves who they considered ‘’animals’’ but the offspring were not considered legitimate and could be sold off as slaves, who does that?

perhaps you

Along came these Semitic religions- Islam and Christianity, and we black grabbed them like poff-poff. And Oh, don’t forget the unending feud of the Yahud and Arabs. This is a religion which commands Muslims to kill Jews simply because it was, well, commanded.
Am sure you found this commandment in the your spell/juju book

And could you imagine the then King of Saudi Arabia commended Adolf Hitler for killing the Jews. Jew or no Jew, over six million lives were lost and they showed no empathy whatsoever. I’m sure they must have provided backroom sponsorship for Hitler. They are always engaged in one religion politics or the other
Did Islam teach you to emulate Saudi Arabia?

BARBARIC/HONOUR KILLINGS: What kind of human buries another human alive and stones them to death. What kind of sick deranged fanatic sets her daughter on fire for not marrying some withered old pervert. What kind of brother strangles his own sister in the name of honour killing? These are few of the senseless practices still being executed by lost Muslim morons.
It's a good thing you call them lost Muslim morons.

About two years ago, I read about Boko Haram activities in their then claimed territories- A man was amputated for stealing food. Now, this simply shows the high level of stupidity and ignorance of these people, they claim they want to practise Islamic laws and the morons don’t even know the law. A man’s hand is directed to be cut off but there is in fact a compromise. If he steals trifle things like food, especially food, he gets to keep the food, he’s warned never to repeat such and then flogged. But if he steals items of worldly value like Gold, Cars and so on, only then should he be amputated.
Well, at least you know Islam's position on cutting of hands of thieves. The only sensible thing in your post. Now ask yourself this; if Islam didn't ask them to cut off that hand in that regard, Why do you now judge your former religion by the actions of these 'lost Muslim morons'

The illiterate Hausa fools have turned a foreign religion to a helmet and glued it to their head. I weep for Muslim Hausas and Somalis. I hope they later realise how much Usman Dan Fodio is a curse to them.

If you are talking about senseless murder cases (mob action) for blasphemy that happens in the northern part of Nigeria, you should know that every knowledgeable and sincere Muslim has a problem with it and on their behalf we totally condemn their actions. I pray the government is doing enough to bring these criminals to justice.

SCIENTIFIC FACTS/IMMORALITY/ABSURDITIES: This is the forte of many ex-Muslims and they’re numerous. Science has made us see the errors of the so called ‘’Holy Quran’’. Like seriously, sperm being produced in the backbone. Honey Bees eat fruits, really? Allah created all things in pairs (two mates), does the Almighty not know about Bacteria, Protista, Fungi and plants that reproduce asexually. The Quran claims the glands that produce milk is within the body of the cattle, mammary glands are in fact stored outside the body. Allah claims He’s the only one who knows what’s in the womb, please, it’s the 21st century. Gender and cardinality can be determined in minutes. Women are seen as sex objects and properties, they can be owned and disposed. Muslims could take ‘’sex slaves’’, not surprised ISIS are auctioning them off online, apparently their ring leader did the same. Quran approves of sex with pre-pubescent girls (Child Molestation). Quran approved of child marriage, and Hausas love this, as they love their goro. Quran approves of Husband beating his wife (Domestic Violence), they groom their sons as future fanatics. Quran approves of retaliation (Qisas), an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind. Mohammed solicited his crazy fanatic warriors by promising the perverts virgin maidens in heaven, seriously? A woman’s testimony equals half of a man’s (Sexism and Discrimination). Mohammed molested Aisha when she was only six years old and had sex with her when she was nine. Mohammed captured many women and kept them as sex slaves. Beheaded his enemies and even a 13 year old jewish boy after pulling down his pants and inspecting his groin for pubic hair. Mohammed ordered the torture, murder and terrorization of non-Muslims, hence ISIS and Boko Haram. Assassinated people for insulting islam, hence Hausas and their senseless killings. Compared his black slaves to Satan.
I can do nothing but weep for you If you claim to be a Muslim and you haven't searched for the reFuTations of these 'supposed' claims .
And you are a fool if you think turning the other chick for a slap MUST be the right thing to do. Islam teaches an eye for an eye but also teaches forgiving and pardoning is a better and more preferable Solution.

SAUDI ROYAL FAMILY: Hmm, the zombie leaders. More grease to their elbows for the number of lives they’ve taken for speaking against them. You can’t blaspheme against their God and you can’t give your two cents or criticism of the ‘’royal family’’. Their swords are ever swift to take the head drug dealers, but Prince Nayef bin Fawaaz’s case was an exception. He’s still alive till date. In 2015, Prince Abdel Mohsen bin Walid was caught with 2 TONNES of cocaine loaded on his private jet, he was extradited home and the case was swept under the rug. Muslims should please educate me on equality in Islam. Have they also forgotten about the caution against opulence in Islam, Prince Talal in 2014 bought an A380 Airbus aeroplane [not even a jet] for $300m and spent $200m customizing it, was he sanctioned? It has spas, a parking space for his Rolls Royce, private entertainment sessions, marble floors and what not. Who was there to enforce the rules of Mohammed, not even the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia because they’re all hypocrites. They do whatever they like and spend the nation’s money however they want, but police and kill people whenever they speak out. Princess Misha’al was executed for not complying with arranged marriage. She was executed with a gunshot to her head in public, while her lover watched and then he was beheaded with a sword too. Prince Faisal threw a wild Halloween party which is of course deemed un-Islamic, alcoholic drinks were served, liquor and what not and nobody batted an eye, not even the Grand Mufti. And what about gay Prince Saud bin Abdulaziz who raped and beat his gay manservant to death in London. And what about Prince Abdulaziz bin Fahd the rapist. How many of these royal buffoons have been prosecuted? They are hypocrites who drink alcohol, do and sell drugs, rape, murder and yet walk freely simply because they have ‘’royal blood’’. They have little or no regard for the religion and yet people place Islam on their heads like gala. And what about Salman bin Abdulaziz and cohorts who have married more than 30 times even though Allah’s limit was four. They simply changed the rules and now claim you can be married to a limit of four women at a time. And after they grow tired of them, they divorce them and marry another set of fours and this continues until they die. Muslims, have you forgotten Allah’s strong words in Suratu Talaq in your Quran. I weep for you, and I hope your eyes and mind eventually see the truth.
Does the Quran teach Muslims to follow the way of Saudi arabians ? You are in need of the truth the most

I see the imminent breakout of World War 3, I see it as a religious war and I see Islam and Muslims as the public and common enemy. I would renounce the religion and my Muslim name before some psycho bludgeons me to death for being a Muslim. I’m a prodigal son of all religions now, but as biblical as your thoughts might be, I’m never coming back
If anyone is trying to bring you back to Islam, It is because they don't want you rotting in hell. But if choosing disbelief and ignorance is your choice, by all means have at it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11111 by udatso: 8:07am On Aug 26, 2016
BTW Abd is not black. It means slave or servant and I am proud to be an Abd of Allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11111 by Weah96: 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
udatso:
BTW Abd is not black. It means slave or servant and I am proud to be an Abd of Allah

The Abd of Mohammed was black. Stop talking rubbish. According to the OP, Mohammed had an Abd and he was black. From your village.

Are you proud to be an Abd of Mohammed?

4 Likes

Re: 11111 by udatso: 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
Weah96:

The Abd of Mohammed was black. Stop talking rubbish. According to the OP, Mohammed had an Abd and he was black. From your village.

Are you proud to be an Abd of Mohammed?
Don't be foolish. He mmade a comment that Abd is the common word for black . I corected his false statement.
Stop trying to mix things up.

One last thing, if you don't have any thing reasonable to say, don't quote me again
Re: 11111 by Weah96: 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
udatso:

Don't be foolish. He mmade a comment that Abd is the common word for black . I corected his false statement.
Stop trying to mix things up.

One last thing, if you don't have any thing reasonable to say, don't quote me again

Was Mohammed's own Abd a black man or white man? I will apologize if the Abd didn't look like you, a slave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11111 by plappville(f): 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
Weah96:

Was Mohammed's own Abd a black man or white man? I will apologize if the Abd didn't look like you, a slave.

Hahahah grin grin

1 Like

Re: 11111 by exmuslim1: 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: 11111 by exmuslim1: 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2016

5 Likes

Re: 11111 by wreckerMcbeth(m): 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
exmuslim1:
I feel bolder. I feel free. I’ve never thought of myself a coward. Neither have I ever felt my mind imprisoned.

I renounced Islam and as crazy as it sounds, I still can’t believe it. It’s funny when you eventually come to the realization that no one really knows the future. I’ve read about a lot of people repudiating Islam, and what did I say- ‘’I hope Allah guides them back to the righteous path’’. Little did I know it was just a matter of months before I followed in their footsteps. And I here I am, planning on changing my name and absolute dissociation from the Muslim community.

People renounce Islam for a lot of reasons- some do so to make peace with their conscience, some as a result of peer pressure and influence, some as a result of weak practise of the religion, some due to skepticism and some just for the sake of it. I’ve always had my differences with some perspectives of Islam and disagreed with part of the Quran. The Book has its flaws just like the numerous ‘’holy books’’ out there. But don’t get me wrong, I’m no Atheist and I strongly believe in the existence of God but will never get myself tangled in religioun politics and fanaticism again. From now on, I shall live by neutral moral codes and not by hadiths or whatever. I’m a theist now, I believe in God, but have no belief whatsoever in the doctrine of the Trinity nor any divine revelation.

I was born a Muslim and into a very religious home. I was taught the rudiments of Islam at a very young age and I adapted to the
Islamic community effortlessly. I could fast a full Ramadan at the age of ten and memorisation of the Quran was no problem. But as faith and age grew, questions and doubts began to pop. I tried brushing them off my mind as I perceived them to be ‘’whispers of the devil’’, but apparently I couldn’t evade them forever and I started looking for answers simply to consolidate my faith and religion. I mean if the religion was right there would certainly be nothing incriminating to find. Boy was I wrong. We live in an era of corruption and lies- crooked politicians, crooked clergymen and crooked religions. Everyone claims their religion is the way, even factions of the same religion claim the other is wrong.
JUJU/MAGIC: First thing I did was to confirm the existence of supernatural forces and consciousness of the unseen. I got my hands on old Yoruba ‘’manuscripts’’, spell book, juju book or whatever you want to call it which was passed down by my great great grandfather who was a descendant of magicians and masqueraders. Apparently, Islam reared it’s ugly oblong head into the clan through my great grandfather. I began experimenting with forces outside the physical and natural realm. There was of course no error- it was real. And I think white people made a terrible mistake for not endeavouring to explore African secrets, their education has of course proved be very much reliable, but it’s their loss and our gain anyway. As ridiculous and farcical as it may sound, I could find out when someone was lying and it wasn’t through a polygraph machine lie detector test, as the machine is not 100% accurate and can be lied to anyway. All it takes is ten green, healthy and unperforated almond leaves (popularly known as fruit tree in Nigeria), the blade of a hoe (which has tasted the earth), a sizable rock or stone (part of the earth), a pod of alligator pepper and some incantation [It’s the utmost secret here, and I can’t reveal it]. This procedure requires two people (gender neutral), the right palm of both parties would be spread and forked into one another horizontally. The ten leaves would be arranged in two columns of five leaves. Then the leaves would be placed slightly on one another and pointing to each other at the same time such that the midribs (line or sort of backbone that runs through a leaf) touch one another, and connects them together. Then the stone and the hoe blade would be placed on it chronologically. Nine grains of alligator pepper would be chewed before the incantation is recited and the question one desires or seeks answer to will be asked. FICTIONAL CASE: Let’s say Femi can’t find his money, and he wants to know if any of his roommates Deji, Akpan, Chinedu or Hassan stole it. Let’s say Akpan stole it, when he performs the process on the others, he would have to say something like ‘’If Chinedu stole the money, let the leaves come loose. If Chinedu didn’t, let the leaves stick together’’. Since Chinedu didn’t, the leaves will come loose effortlessly when drawn (horizontally) apart. Now, when it’s Akpan’s turn (since he stole the money) and he performs the process, I don’t give a flying fvck about how muscular you are or the number of years you’ve been hitting the gym. When you draw the leaves, they won’t come apart. Be you Arnold Schwarzenegger, Dwayne Johnson or the two in one body, pfft, the leaves won’t! E fee fa ku. Una go draw tire.

Secondly, I prepared a bronze ring which required an owl, the elulu bird (don’t know it’s English name), some leaves and incisions on my ears, head and around my left ring finger. When it was ready I put it to test: I tore an A4 paper into 50 pieces and labelled it numbers 1 to 50. I called on my younger brother and told him to pick any number or numbers and not say it out and each time I kept getting it right. All I had to do was look at someone, and in a snap of fingers, I would know precisely what they were thinking as long as the ring was on my left ring finger. Nigerian pastors and Alfas use this power a lot, before you narrate your problems they tell it to you and claim it was revealed by divine power. Power koh, Empire ni.

With these two demonstrations I proved the Muslim God Allah and His Book wrong, for he said in the book of Hud verse 5: Behold! They may fold up their hearts, that they may lie hid from Him! Even when they cover themselves with their garments, He alone knows well the inmost secrets of the heart. [Book of Al-Qasas verse 69]: And your Lord alone knows all that their hearts conceal and all that they reveal.
And finally the big one, I prepared another ring, also bronze. It required soaking in the fresh blood of a ram for a week, a yard of white cloth and a box made precisely from the wood of an Iroko tree amongst other things [Can’t reveal all]. Some markings were made on the white cloth. When it was ready, I got a pigeon, killed it by taking the head clean off. Wrapped it with the marked cloth and placed it in the box. I recited the incantation and then opened the box, unwrapped the ‘’dead’’ pigeon and there it was- stained with blood, but more than alive and with the head intact. Some will say Musa performed this, some may think I’m arrogant and comparing myself to Allah. I’m but a human being who has beyond the lies. Pastors use powers similar to this in performing ‘’miracles’’. Allegedly, Jesus is long gone, any pastor performing miracles is a liar and is full of shit. With this act I proved Allah and His Book wrong again: ‘’He it is Who gives life and causes death. And when He decides upon a thing He only says to it: Be! And it is.’’

RACISM: Of all the Prophets of Allah in the Quran, only one man was chosen as a messenger but not ordained with Prophethood- Lukman. And don’t tell me it’s a simple coincidence that Lukman is in fact black. And if you try telling me about notable black people such as Bilal Ibn Rabah, I’ll send you slap through Bluetooth. Sounds like Arabs and their God have a problem with a prophet being black. Do you think if Christianity or Islam originated from Africa, anyone would believe it. Simply not, just because, well, we’re black. And if Mohammed was so pious a human, why couldn’t he do something as humane as stopping enslavement of blacks in stone-throw territories like Ethiopia. Mohammed in fact owned black slaves, in fact, he bought and sold them. It was business for him and there is proof of this in Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawiyya’s famous book Zad Al-Ma’ad page 160. Bilal Ibn Rabah was one of his slaves, not a disciple as alleged. Many Africans were stolen in their villages and auctioned off like animals, Arabs are just as guilty as Westerners in the exploitation of black. This same pious Mohammed said ‘’If you dreamed of a black woman, this is an evil omen’’. Abeg, I was black yesterday, I’m black today and I’ll be black tomorrow, does he expect me to dream about oyinbo girls? And the cherry on top of this embarrassing and disgusting sundae- The common Arabic word for black is ‘’Abd’’ which means ‘’Slave’’. They were allowed to have sex with black slaves who they considered ‘’animals’’ but the offspring were not considered legitimate and could be sold off as slaves, who does that? Along came these Semitic religions- Islam and Christianity, and we black grabbed them like poff-poff. And Oh, don’t forget the unending feud of the Yahud and Arabs. This is a religion which commands Muslims to kill Jews simply because it was, well, commanded. And could you imagine the then King of Saudi Arabia commended Adolf Hitler for killing the Jews. Jew or no Jew, over six million lives were lost and they showed no empathy whatsoever. I’m sure they must have provided backroom sponsorship for Hitler. They are always engaged in one religion politics or the other

BARBARIC/HONOUR KILLINGS: What kind of human buries another human alive and stones them to death. What kind of sick deranged fanatic sets her daughter on fire for not marrying some withered old pervert. What kind of brother strangles his own sister in the name of honour killing? These are few of the senseless practices still being executed by lost Muslim morons. About two years ago, I read about Boko Haram activities in their then claimed territories- A man was amputated for stealing food. Now, this simply shows the high level of stupidity and ignorance of these people, they claim they want to practise Islamic laws and the morons don’t even know the law. A man’s hand is directed to be cut off but there is in fact a compromise. If he steals trifle things like food, especially food, he gets to keep the food, he’s warned never to repeat such and then flogged. But if he steals items of worldly value like Gold, Cars and so on, only then should he be amputated. The illiterate Hausa fools have turned a foreign religion to a helmet and glued it to their head. I weep for Muslim Hausas and Somalis. I hope they later realise how much Usman Dan Fodio is a curse to them.

SCIENTIFIC FACTS/IMMORALITY/ABSURDITIES: This is the forte of many ex-Muslims and they’re numerous. Science has made us see the errors of the so called ‘’Holy Quran’’. Like seriously, sperm being produced in the backbone. Honey Bees eat fruits, really? Allah created all things in pairs (two mates), does the Almighty not know about Bacteria, Protista, Fungi and plants that reproduce asexually. The Quran claims the glands that produce milk is within the body of the cattle, mammary glands are in fact stored outside the body. Allah claims He’s the only one who knows what’s in the womb, please, it’s the 21st century. Gender and cardinality can be determined in minutes. Women are seen as sex objects and properties, they can be owned and disposed. Muslims could take ‘’sex slaves’’, not surprised ISIS are auctioning them off online, apparently their ring leader did the same. Quran approves of sex with pre-pubescent girls (Child Molestation). Quran approved of child marriage, and Hausas love this, as they love their goro. Quran approves of Husband beating his wife (Domestic Violence), they groom their sons as future fanatics. Quran approves of retaliation (Qisas), an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind. Mohammed solicited his crazy fanatic warriors by promising the perverts virgin maidens in heaven, seriously? A woman’s testimony equals half of a man’s (Sexism and Discrimination). Mohammed molested Aisha when she was only six years old and had sex with her when she was nine. Mohammed captured many women and kept them as sex slaves. Beheaded his enemies and even a 13 year old jewish boy after pulling down his pants and inspecting his groin for pubic hair. Mohammed ordered the torture, murder and terrorization of non-Muslims, hence ISIS and Boko Haram. Assassinated people for insulting islam, hence Hausas and their senseless killings. Compared his black slaves to Satan.

SAUDI ROYAL FAMILY: Hmm, the zombie leaders. More grease to their elbows for the number of lives they’ve taken for speaking against them. You can’t blaspheme against their God and you can’t give your two cents or criticism of the ‘’royal family’’. Their swords are ever swift to take the head drug dealers, but Prince Nayef bin Fawaaz’s case was an exception. He’s still alive till date. In 2015, Prince Abdel Mohsen bin Walid was caught with 2 TONNES of cocaine loaded on his private jet, he was extradited home and the case was swept under the rug. Muslims should please educate me on equality in Islam. Have they also forgotten about the caution against opulence in Islam, Prince Talal in 2014 bought an A380 Airbus aeroplane [not even a jet] for $300m and spent $200m customizing it, was he sanctioned? It has spas, a parking space for his Rolls Royce, private entertainment sessions, marble floors and what not. Who was there to enforce the rules of Mohammed, not even the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia because they’re all hypocrites. They do whatever they like and spend the nation’s money however they want, but police and kill people whenever they speak out. Princess Misha’al was executed for not complying with arranged marriage. She was executed with a gunshot to her head in public, while her lover watched and then he was beheaded with a sword too. Prince Faisal threw a wild Halloween party which is of course deemed un-Islamic, alcoholic drinks were served, liquor and what not and nobody batted an eye, not even the Grand Mufti. And what about gay Prince Saud bin Abdulaziz who raped and beat his gay manservant to death in London. And what about Prince Abdulaziz bin Fahd the rapist. How many of these royal buffoons have been prosecuted? They are hypocrites who drink alcohol, do and sell drugs, rape, murder and yet walk freely simply because they have ‘’royal blood’’. They have little or no regard for the religion and yet people place Islam on their heads like gala. And what about Salman bin Abdulaziz and cohorts who have married more than 30 times even though Allah’s limit was four. They simply changed the rules and now claim you can be married to a limit of four women at a time. And after they grow tired of them, they divorce them and marry another set of fours and this continues until they die. Muslims, have you forgotten Allah’s strong words in Suratu Talaq in your Quran. I weep for you, and I hope your eyes and mind eventually see the truth.

I see the imminent breakout of World War 3, I see it as a religious war and I see Islam and Muslims as the public and common enemy. I would renounce the religion and my Muslim name before some psycho bludgeons me to death for being a Muslim. I’m a prodigal son of all religions now, but as biblical as your thoughts might be, I’m never coming back.

EVERYTHING ABOUT ISLAM IS JUST PURE EVIL. I will never wish ISLAM on my enemies. It's disgusting. Islam is worst than cancer.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11111 by udatso: 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
exmuslim1:
Abeg, Abd means slave of Allah ONLY when Allah's name comes after it. Like Abdulaziz, Abdulwahab and so on. Raw use of Abd alone in reference to black means a SLAVE. And that's the language they use.
You are confused. Have you ever heard of the name Abdulmuttalib(grandfather of the prophet (pbuh)) and the origin of the name?. If you had, You won't ignorantly make that statement. My post to you was just to expose the lies in your post..... And I have. ..
Re: 11111 by Owliver(m): 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
udatso:

You are confused. Have you ever heard of the name Abdulmuttalib(grandfather of the prophet (pbuh)) and the origin of the name?. If you had, You won't ignorantly make that statement. My post to you was just to expose the lies in your post..... And I have. ..
see even google says abd means slave in Arabic. enough.

Re: 11111 by mabea: 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
Danhumprey:
Religion = confusion. No religion = confusion. Na which way then? undecided
Jesus.That's the way
Re: 11111 by udatso: 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
exmuslim1:
Touché. I like the way you think, but i know your type. You never read posts like this with a neutral mind. Even before reading, your mind is tuned to Islam and your point of view is never from a neutral ground. It's always about defending your religion. Trust me, I've been there. There's a limit to my knowledge and power, of course. But hey, i didnt say i was God did I. I'm an ordinary human being. Its all based on principle, i can't just sense things over the phone. I said "all it takes is to look at someone and in a snap of fingers i would know what they were thinking". If you stand before me, and i don't tell you t your breakfast, account number or whatever, no be my papa born me. I'll tell you hidden core memories of reproach in your head that no one knows but you. You claim the Deen didn't teach you to follow Saudis. I'm not asking you to follow them, but based on morality should the main faces of Islam be seen defying the religion. Sounds like another black man who thinks he knows the religion more than the pioneers. How long do you think followers of other religions will keep holding back. You think anyone's going to give a sh!t about the "Islam is a religion of peace" thing. Before you know it, they'll start defending themselves, and it's already happening. But here's my advice to you, if you so much love Islam, give it a benefit of the doubt for once. Just once. You can decide not to follow my processes, of course, do it your way. If you come to the conclusion that it's okay, well, adios muchachos. But if you find inconsistencies and you let bigotry cloud your judgement, then you're a hypocrite.
You can call it bigotry or whatever you choose but I won't keep quiet while an exmuslim who never knew anything about his deen to start displaying his ignorance in public.
I have made my points which include

1. Your claim that the Quran was wrong about Allah alone knowing all that is hidden was wrong. You need to see me before you can know what am thinking.
2. Again Quran wasn't wrong about Allah giving life. You can't give life.
3. You don't know the difference between nabiy and Rasul
4. You don't know which prophet killed a bird and it came back to life by Allah's will
5. That Abd has never meant black in Arabic.
6.i have asked for proof For your claim that Muhammad owned black slaveS and you were quiet because you have none.
7.i equally asked for proof for your claim of a black woman in a dream been a bad omen. You have been quiet too.
Maybe I am not objective because I am defending Islam. Be that as it may, refusing to refute the lies I exposed from your post affirms my point. You are either an ignorant fellow or you aspire to be a fantastic liar and as for the later you have been doing an awful job.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11111 by udatso: 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
Owliver:
see even google says abd means slave in Arabic. enough.
Yeah. That's why I posted the pic. He still erroneously insist that abd is black. I posted similar pic of the meaning of abd been slave and not black. Hopefully he will see yours. He equally believes that abd only means slave only when used with the name of Allah which is wrong.
exmuslim1:
Abeg, Abd means slave of Allah ONLY when Allah's name comes after it. Like Abdulaziz, Abdulwahab and so on. Raw use of Abd alone in reference to black means a SLAVE. And that's the language they use.
Re: 11111 by mabea: 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
exmuslim1:
Bruh, God is real. As real as you and me. But religions, pfft, it's all cooked up, tribal and political. Do you in fact know that radical Catholics existed and still do in small numbers. These people massacred and killed innocent people in name of "fighting for the church". The then Popes are just as guilty as the idiot Muslim Caliphates of today. You see, it's all political. Turkey's Ottoman empire, Romania's Wallachia resistance. Dracula- The man is actually not what is being portrayed in books and movies.
It seems you don't understand what the guy is talking about.Knowing God personally has nothing to do with religion. Do you know that christianity is not a religion as most people infer. Comparing christianity with islam will cause you more confusion. Try and ask God to make himself known to you.I bet you will be shocked by what will ensue. I don't like religion either,I practice christianity which is the life of christ and not religion, hope you understand this.

5 Likes

Re: 11111 by Owliver(m): 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
udatso:

Yeah. That's why I posted the pic. He still erroneously insist that abd is black. I posted similar pic of the meaning of abd been slave and not black. Hopefully he will see yours
good. maybe he can post a source for his black abd
Re: 11111 by udatso: 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
Weah96:

Why don't you start by telling us who was the abd of Muhammad (pbuh)? With proof?
Re: 11111 by plappville(f): 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
wreckerMcbeth:

EVERYTHING ABOUT ISLAM IS JUST PURE EVIL. I will never wish ISLAM on my enemies. It's disgusting. Islam is worst than cancer.

The OP cannot be refuted about his claims on Islam.

We agree with him.

1 Like

Re: 11111 by udatso: 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
If you want to become an exmuslim, that's your choice but stop trying to behave like you were an expert in Islam when in reality you knew nothing
Re: 11111 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
Insightful exmuslim1. From your narrative Islam is way beyond what the 'peaceful' majority tell us it is. But how come people don't know these things? Because they don't read I presume.

Anyway, I've got some questions:
1. How do you intend to go about announcing your new religious position, when the penalty for apostasy is death?
2. Do you think the dark arts/black magic you've got involved with is the strongest power there is?

Praise God, you still believe that there is God. And I believe you'll someday find Him through Jesus Christ.
I don't really have much to say right now but you come across as someone who is daring towards the search for truth. It's a remarkable trait, and I respect that.

4 Likes

Re: 11111 by HMZi: 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
Its not like any religion is perfect per say,but i.l.am(i dey fear) has major issues that bother and makes most people uncomfortable..
Re: 11111 by HMZi: 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
plappville:

Ok.
ur signature's points to something that most choose to ignore.. I connected wit it as soon as i saw it..
Re: 11111 by exmuslim1: 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2016

3 Likes

Re: 11111 by exmuslim1: 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2016

4 Likes

Re: 11111 by exmuslim1: 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie / Our Orphic World / Plagiarism In The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.