Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

11111 - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 11111 (10146 Views)

Musings As An Agnostic Deist / If These Are Your Beliefs, You Could Be A Deist / My Experience As A Deist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11111 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
exmuslim1:
[s]Lol. I carry another person matter on top my head abi. And you? A black man busting his ass and outtie butthole defending a foreign and false religion[/s].

Nothing reasonable to say again, so I'll keep striking till i see a point cool.
Re: 11111 by Anas09: 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Hush! Go away!
Am away already, you are the one in deep shit.
You believe Allah who is at Muhammad's beg and call. Can you imagine a god who is a domestic servant to his messenger, always ready to do as Muhemmed pleased.

You are in deep shit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11111 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
Anas09:

Am away already, you are the one in deep shit.
You believe Allah who is at Muhammad's beg and call. Can you imagine a god who is a domestic servant to his messenger, always ready to do as Muhemmed pleased.

You are in deep shit

Lol, thank you for telling me now go away smiley
Re: 11111 by Anas09: 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Lol, thank you for telling me now go away smiley
You seem not to get it, am away already. U stink because of the shit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11111 by exmuslim1: 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
+++

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11111 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
Anas09:

You seem not to get it, am away already. U stink because of the shit

Lol, you are away and you are still quoting me out of being butthurt right? cheesy well i wont stoop so low to your level and start cussing out(clearly thats what you want). So go away wink
Re: 11111 by exmuslim1: 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
+++

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11111 by ireneony(f): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
KingErnesto:

Who is this one Rotfl pls , biko, mbok, abeg go back to romanceland undecided

Magic is dark, if you don't know what magic is then STFU and dnt quote me smiley... You are obviously ignorant from your perspective , gosh!

Mind you, christianity doesn't practise magic or whatever and they don't make illustrations by comparing Christianity to magic..mba nu. Magic that makes blood sacrifice no be darkness, na weytin?

U better confess now, if you be witch.

So just flee to that section where all they talk about is romance. You are most needed there, not where real minds are! wink...

I for give you word, but i no wan chop ban as my oda acct dey jail...

So bye grin
i can see u want me to quote you.
stop yawning for my attention.
Well u ve been noticed.

So traditional belief is dark ba.. undecided
I will not waste my time for explanation.

U need sense..
bye

2 Likes

Re: 11111 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
exmuslim1:
Man, I like your spirit. I would love to see you argue after renouncing Islam lol.

I will keep on striving to be on the right path insha Allaah.

Okay, you claimed Muhammed freed 39,237 slaves. I questioned that, but you have no source.

You didnt see source? Go back and check.

A renowned historian told you Nabtal was bad. You said you didn't "claim" it but you "used" it as a point,

Nah, the full version of the hadith you quoted actually has a place where jibril called him bad, and the historian used it smiley

[s]are you awake at all?
Now, I didn't say special treatments of ishmaelites meant harsh treatment for blacks. You don twist am again. And I didn't "quickly say" "it refers to all blacks" or whatever. I did what every sensible and proud black man would do, I saw racial privilege and I stuck out for my race. And I don't care about Latinos, Chinese or any yellow rat bas+ard.
And you don't want to explain Allah's error in the Quran and you don't want to give yourself headache lol. Why are you tormenting yourself? You've seen the truth, but your zealotry clouds your judgement, and you still make yourself a slave of Islam- Fanatic.[/s]

You have anything else to say? smiley
Re: 11111 by Anas09: 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Lol, you are away and you are still quoting me out of being butthurt right? cheesy well i wont stoop so low to your level and start cussing out(clearly thats what you want). So go away wink
"Butthurt" is the new word you learned in NL? undecided

1 Like

Re: 11111 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
exmuslim1:
Lol. He's running away. I told you earlier that you'll leave yourself, I won't chase you.

No i aint running away, i have dismantled and crushed all your lame claims, so you have resorted to cussing out, i won't cuss you out, but i will strike out, savvy? wink
Re: 11111 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
Anas09:

"Butthurt" is the new word you learned in NL? undecided

Go away girl tongue
Re: 11111 by exmuslim1: 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
+++

3 Likes

Re: 11111 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
exmuslim1:
N!gga is you serious, Wikipedia, I told you lobbyists will tell you whatever you need to hear to make them look accommodating. If Muhammed freed 39,237 slaves why is it not in any book. Did wikipedia exist before your prophet?
And don't ask me if "I have anything to say"... That's my line lol. I should be asking you.

The Wikipedia i know give references for all their articles, so go to that page and check i won't do that for you..... You say wiki are lobbyist, ever heard of wikiislam?

2 Likes

Re: 11111 by exmuslim1: 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
+++

2 Likes

Re: 11111 by exmuslim1: 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
+++

2 Likes

Re: 11111 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
exmuslim1:
Shuu! Mr Crusher. You've joined crushing gang. What have you dismantled lol. Oga striker.

A question is still hanging o, who was lukman sent to since you called him a rosul.
Re: 11111 by KingErnesto(m): 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
ireneony:
Well u ve been noticed.

U need sense..
bye

Who is yawning for attention here?..oga o, u quoted me first out of stupidity. look nextdoor pls.

Dn't divert it, just say u 're pointless and stop beating about the bush..mstw..

Get lost 'n crawl back to your cave nicely.

1 Like

Re: 11111 by exmuslim1: 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
+++

1 Like

Re: 11111 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
exmuslim1:
Lukman had no revelation nor message. But was full of wisdom. And he wasn't sent to any town or clan. I'ld say he simply served as a gift for people to gain from his wisdom. And most especially, his main audience kind of appears to be his family. And mister, I'm not just the one who labelled him a Rasul, your scholars call him that too. Some faction amongst you in fact believe he's a Nabiy. #Cheers

Well i havent seen any, but its possible because of the weak evidences that are available, but with time those evidences they must have relied on(if truly some people believed in what you say) were shown to be weak, so no reasonable person will still hold that belief, which you should know, but anyway you were trying to play racist card, and there is no evidence that he was even a rosul, so this claim is thereby crushed!

Cheers cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11111 by exmuslim1: 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
+++

1 Like

Re: 11111 by ireneony(f): 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
KingErnesto:

Who is yawning for attention here?..oga o, u quoted me first out of stupidity. look nextdoor pls.

Dn't divert it, just say u 're pointless and stop beating about the bush..mstw..

Get lost 'n crawl back to your cave nicely.
last time i checked i quoted a nick with( F) attached to it.

Swerve..

1 Like

Re: 11111 by KingErnesto(m): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
ireneony:
last time i checked i quoted a nick with( F) attached to it.

Swerve..

Is it by force

Re: 11111 by Anas09: 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Go away girl tongue
I heard the first time grin

1 Like

Re: 11111 by Ranchhoddas: 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
ireneony:
Well u ve been noticed.

U need sense..
bye
Why are you always told to go back to romanceland whenever you appear here, are you like the queen of romance section or something?
Re: 11111 by Anas09: 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
lexiconkabir:

No i aint running away, i have dismantled and crushed all your lame claims, so you have resorted to cussing out, i won't cuss you out, but i will strike out, savvy? wink
Yeap, a true Muslim indeed, even when u make no sense, you still pad youraelf in the back and say "I have dismantled and crushed all your lame claims" Doesnt it occure to you that an observer shd be the one to give you that credit?

I watch Zakir Naik and i see the same trend. Muslims giving themselves credit for their senselessness.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11111 by Anas09: 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Why are you always told to go back to romanceland whenever you appear here, are you like the queen of romance section or something?
Hey, how are you doing?
Re: 11111 by Ranchhoddas: 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
Anas09:

Hey, how are you doing?
I'm doing good. I see you are causing headache as usual for the enemies of Christ.

1 Like

Re: 11111 by Anas09: 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I'm doing good. I see you are causing headache as usual for the enemies of Christ.
Nooo. Today i no cause no headach oo. I dey behave myself today. I want ban.
Re: 11111 by mustymatic(m): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
I know who owns this moniker. That childish lady, if u know wah I mean
Re: 11111 by HMZi: 11:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
Anas09:

Yeap, a true Muslim indeed, even when u make no sense, you still pad youraelf in the back and say "I have dismantled and crushed all your lame claims" Doesnt it occure to you that an observer shd be the one to give you that credit?

I watch Zakir Naik and i see the same trend. Muslims giving themselves credit for their senselessness.
no b small senselessness o..kikiki

2 Likes

Re: 11111 by Ajixegun: 12:50am On Aug 28, 2016
mu2sa2:
You're soulless and wicked to have killed a pigeon so brutally to practice your devilish occultic rituals. I have heard many a liar say they believe in God but not in the holy books! Confused bunch.

So he shud kill human to test-run?
Mtchw

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? / Is Atheism A Belief Or Lack Of Belief / Meaning Of Lent & Why It Lasts For Forty Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.