Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Please Who Here Have Bought A Car From Jiji? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Who Here Have Bought A Car From Jiji? (32715 Views)

Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) / I Mistakenly Bought A Non-drivable Car / 7 Steps To Buy Your Car From USA And Ship To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Here Have Bought A Car From Jiji? by godwinkessi: 5:19am On Aug 25, 2016
Is their anyone here who have sold or bought a car from jiji.com? Pls I want to be sure if it's not fraud going on there and how to deal with them

3 Likes

Re: Please Who Here Have Bought A Car From Jiji? by ironheart(m): 6:55am On Aug 25, 2016
Guy that place na scam village, i know your asking this question because you saw some ridiculous prices. They will tell you that there are 4 persons who want what you are looking for, you should make down payment to secure it. Bros run.

140 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Please Who Here Have Bought A Car From Jiji? by cardoctor(m): 8:00am On Aug 25, 2016
That site makes me jijijiji.

Make sure you read this.
https://www.nairaland.com/3244787/before-buy-used-car-look

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Who Here Have Bought A Car From Jiji? by godwinkessi: 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
Smallb0b0:
I bought a car there. Bro u beta shine ur eyes oh

Bro pls how did u succeed in buying a car there amidst the scammers there.

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Here Have Bought A Car From Jiji? by lakefist(m): 12:59am On Aug 26, 2016
I bought my car dere too 2 months ago...dont send moni until u see what ure buying period. Don't buy until u see the real owner of the car too. In my case it was a brother that want to sell for his sister, we had to wait till the sister (the real owner) surface before we paid and all original papers bearing the owner's name was handed over to us.

We got back to ibadan around 12 am it was worth it anyway.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Please Who Here Have Bought A Car From Jiji? by dammiedot(m): 7:07am On Aug 26, 2016
Jiji is synonymous to SCAM. BEWARE!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Who Here Have Bought A Car From Jiji? by salvo583: 7:07am On Aug 26, 2016
That scam website. U hv to shine ur eyes. I bought a cloned Samsung phone despite scrutinizing the phone, i guess it was my enthusiasm to own a phone dt made me fall maga. For this new Nigeria pls shine ur eyes well well and brace up yourself. There are very few honest sellers there

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Who Here Have Bought A Car From Jiji? by micklplus(m): 12:15am On Aug 28, 2016
I have bought 2 cars through jiji. I did all the due diligence. Checked everything checkable.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Who Here Have Bought A Car From Jiji? by winkmart: 6:28am On Aug 28, 2016
Like they have said...shine your eyes

BUT LET ME ENLIGHTENE YOU GUYS.

Jiji, OLX, Efritin and other online market places are like our normal markets, only that they operate on the internet and have a wider reach.

What do you see in the market? Goods and services. Same thing you see on these platforms

What do you see in the market? Fake and Original things. Same things you see on these platforms

What do you see in the market? New and Fairly used items. Same thing you see on these platforms.

A lot of Nigerians have the notion that only used items are sold on these platforms and it is wrong. I am a mini-importer and I bring in WristWatches mostly. I feel surprised and even embarrassed when some people call me and ask if the wristwatch am selling is used or in good condition, yes anyone can sell an old wristwatch, but mostly people ask these questions thinking they are on a platform that sells just old item.

A lot of new items are being sold on these platforms and I will also make you guys to understand that these platforms are really changing people's lives positively. You can get genuine sellers who need cash urgently and sell their items are ridiculous low price. A friend of mine once bought an Iphone 6 from a lady that needs to pay for her flight to South Africa. He bought the phone for N50,000 and later sold for N100,000. She gave us the receipt and the pack and the accessories. And my friend sold the phone same day on that same platform.

OLX and Jiji have both changed my life as well. As a mini importer, they help me get buyers quickly for my items and at least I have stopped asking friends for money and even send money now to friends and families.

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please Who Here Have Bought A Car From Jiji? by Temitope223(m): 6:29am On Aug 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Please Who Here Have Bought A Car From Jiji? by Ada9103(f): 6:30am On Aug 28, 2016
Jiji ke.......open your eyes wella sha

In other news today is my birthday hope to get a thousand likes kiss

226 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Please Who Here Have Bought A Car From Jiji? by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 6:32am On Aug 28, 2016
Let buyers beware

3 Likes

Re: Please Who Here Have Bought A Car From Jiji? by Taryur3(m): 6:32am On Aug 28, 2016
Where is jiji?

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Here Have Bought A Car From Jiji? by LuckyLadolce(m): 6:32am On Aug 28, 2016
godwinkessi:
Is their anyone here who have sold or bought a car from jiji.com? Pls I want to be sure if it's not fraud going on there and how to deal with them
The risk isn't worth taking bro.. not even a 10k phone. When the time comes, you will work in to a reliable auto dealer and buy a brand new car. Be patient pls. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Please Who Here Have Bought A Car From Jiji? by eph12(m): 6:33am On Aug 28, 2016
Ada9103:
Jiji ke.......open your eyes wells sha

If not say you fine oya take one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Who Here Have Bought A Car From Jiji? by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 28, 2016
There prices are too good to be true. I no trust them
Re: Please Who Here Have Bought A Car From Jiji? by Dekmankind(m): 6:34am On Aug 28, 2016
Check and be sure you are dealing with the right person before making financial commitment.
Just remember to call 08092601833 to have it tracked immediately

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Who Here Have Bought A Car From Jiji? by Ada9103(f): 6:35am On Aug 28, 2016
eph12:

If not say you fine oya take one

Awwwwwwwhhhhh......thanks cry

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Please Who Here Have Bought A Car From Jiji? by nuelzy: 6:35am On Aug 28, 2016
jiji that place nah scammers den o..b careful

1 Like

Re: Please Who Here Have Bought A Car From Jiji? by Femsmart(m): 6:36am On Aug 28, 2016
Ada9103:

Happy birthday beauty... LLNP!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Who Here Have Bought A Car From Jiji? by cashreport: 6:36am On Aug 28, 2016
Ada9103:

Photo shopped profile picture
Can we see your real face
That's how a girl posted a picture online only for us to meet face to face
..see pimples n scary signs all over her face
Why are Nigerians like this

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Who Here Have Bought A Car From Jiji? by YINKS89(m): 6:36am On Aug 28, 2016
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Please Who Here Have Bought A Car From Jiji? by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 28, 2016
Try jumia bro
Re: Please Who Here Have Bought A Car From Jiji? by justi4jesu(f): 6:37am On Aug 28, 2016
Scammers den....But shine thy eyes.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Here Have Bought A Car From Jiji? by WilliamsChelster(m): 6:38am On Aug 28, 2016
So op wan buy from jiji.....Isokay

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Here Have Bought A Car From Jiji? by Ada9103(f): 6:38am On Aug 28, 2016
cashreport:

Photo shopped profile picture
Can we see your face
That's how a girl posted a picture online only for us to meet face to face
..see pimples n scary signs all over her face
Why are Nigerians like this

Photoshop ke!!!!!!! Sweet lord cry............Anyways its my day won't let your comment ruin it for me

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Who Here Have Bought A Car From Jiji? by Ada9103(f): 6:39am On Aug 28, 2016
Femsmart:

Happy birthday beauty... LLNP!

Thanks a bunch dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Who Here Have Bought A Car From Jiji? by farmer99: 6:39am On Aug 28, 2016
just go buy ur car for Cotonou, shikena
Re: Please Who Here Have Bought A Car From Jiji? by cashreport: 6:41am On Aug 28, 2016
Ada9103:

Photoshop ke!!!!!!! Sweet lord cry............Anyways its my day won't let your comment ruin it for me
Happy birthday to u
Would like to meet you in person .
All expense paid trip ok
sending u a PM

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Who Here Have Bought A Car From Jiji? by cashreport: 6:41am On Aug 28, 2016
Ada9103:

Happy birthday to u
Would like to meet you in person .
All expense paid trip ok
sending u a PM
Your bro from East side...ph

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon / 2019 Mercedes Benz A-class Now Comes As A Saloon Car Too (photos) / Check Out The Latest Toyota Hilux 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.