Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,978 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:43 AM

Lagos Cult Leader, Small Jpron, Arrested For Five Murders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos Cult Leader, Small Jpron, Arrested For Five Murders (957 Views)

Latest News: Younger Brother To Cult Leader Don Wanny Conformed Dead / Lagos Police Arrest Badoo Cult Leader, Chief Herbalist / Graphic Photos: Death Bodies, Beheaded Students After A Cult Clash In ABSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Cult Leader, Small Jpron, Arrested For Five Murders by Jahelastic(m): 6:41am On Aug 25, 2016
The Lagos State Police Command on Wednesday paraded a self-confessed leader of the Eiye Confraternity, Ibrahim Balogun, akaSmall Jpron, for allegedly killing five persons during different cult wars.

PUNCH Metro learnt that 29-year-old Small Jpron was arrested on Saturday by detectives attached to the Alade Police Division on Apata Street in the Somolu area of the state.

It was gathered that Small Jpron was arrested after some suspected cultists attacked the area on Saturday and the suspect came out with his boys for a reprisal.

Our correspondent gathered that Small Jpronallegedly organised a gang which set a house ablaze in January 2016 on Oshinfolarin Street, Bariga, during which a 65-year-old woman, Adejoke Adefuye, was burnt to death.

A police source told our correspondent thatSmall Jpron had been declared wanted for five murder cases in the Somolu and Bariga areas in 2016.

Speaking while being paraded at the command headquarters, Ikeja, on Wednesday, the suspect said he joined the cult to avenge the murder of his friend in 2009 by suspected Aye Confraternity members.

He said, “I am an Eiye cult leader. I joined the cult in 2009. The reason for my joining was to avenge the death of a close friend, Sunday Folorunsho, aka Small Biscuits.

“It was the Aye cult members who killed him. So, the Eiye faction approached me and said I should join them and they would help me fish out the people who killed my friend. I had a lot of boys working for me. I have killed three persons among whom were Femi Wiper and  Lekan Akon.

“I cut them with knives. I shot some other victims. They were killed in the Somolu and Bariga areas. It was in the evening that Femi Wiper was killed. We were going out for a carnival during the Easter period on Alade Street in the Somolu area when a fight broke out. He was the one who first pointed a gun at me and my boys hacked him to death.”

The state Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni, said Small Jpron had been declared wanted by the police for multiple cases of murder.

He added that the suspect was an ex-convict.

He said, “Earlier this year, there were major cult clashes, where criminal elements in the Somolu and Bariga areas engaged one another in a war of supremacy culminating in the deaths of some persons.

“The gang, led by Small Jpron, also set ablaze a house in the Pedro area in which an elderly woman was burnt to death. The suspect was the one who led the cult gang war. He is a known criminal in the Somolu area.

“He has multiple cases of murder and armed robbery which he has confessed to. Through him, we will look for other members of the gang who turned Pedro and Somolu areas into theatres of war.”

http://jahelastic..com.ng/2016/08/lagos-cult-leader-small-jpron-arrested.html?m=0

Re: Lagos Cult Leader, Small Jpron, Arrested For Five Murders by youngest85(m): 6:46am On Aug 25, 2016
Every murder was a hit back to back.....
Re: Lagos Cult Leader, Small Jpron, Arrested For Five Murders by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 25, 2016
He joined cult since 2009, that's 7 years ago and he's wanted for only 5 murders, na wa o. He should be wanted for 80 - 100 murders! Look at how ugly and useless he is, wasted soul.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Cult Leader, Small Jpron, Arrested For Five Murders by zinachidi(m): 7:10am On Aug 25, 2016
I've never seen a handsome cultist before. undecided

BTW the kinda names these guys answer ehh. small jpron and small biscuit.. hehehehe.
Re: Lagos Cult Leader, Small Jpron, Arrested For Five Murders by immortalcrown(m): 7:13am On Aug 25, 2016
Please, who can upload for me here that comic picture on which a guy reading a newspaper shouted "Kikiki, Omo see news o!"?

I sincerely need that picture.

Note: I don't mean to mock this topic. Just that there is no other way to make my request known.
The only way is to always make this request my own comment on every topic.
Re: Lagos Cult Leader, Small Jpron, Arrested For Five Murders by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 25, 2016
zinachidi:
I've never seen a handsome cultist before. undecided

BTW the kinda names these guys answer ehh. small jpron and small biscuit.. hehehehe.
hahaha small jpron, small biscuits,and I'm sure his fellow gang members also bear small kulikuli, small nyansh, small prick, etc. Everything about their lives are upside down

(1) (Reply)

Why I Hate Africans And The Arabs - Donald Trump / Itunes Store And Access Bank / How Whatsapp Ponzi Scheme Went Away With My Friends Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.