Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Can You Advice Me To Buy Honda City 2011 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can You Advice Me To Buy Honda City 2011 (3170 Views)

Which Do I Buy.... Honda Dc Or 2004 Camry Big Daddy. / Please Advice. Am About To Buy Honda Accord EOD Naija Used. / Please Guys Can You Advice Me On This Nigerian Used Mazda Premacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Advice Me To Buy Honda City 2011 by youngwolf(m): 7:47am On Aug 25, 2016
Hello people. I am considering buying a car now and I got an offer to buy a Honda city 2011. The car was brought brand new in 2011 and has been used for 5 years. Please experts in the house give me a review of this car. How much is the market value now and d estimated number of years it can still last on Nigerian roads.

Re: Can You Advice Me To Buy Honda City 2011 by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:07am On Aug 25, 2016
what is the current mileage? Any Christmas lights? Any oil shorts? What is the maintenance history?
Re: Can You Advice Me To Buy Honda City 2011 by youngwolf(m): 8:16am On Aug 25, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
what is the current mileage? Any Christmas lights? Any oil shorts? What is the maintenance history?

Actually it's a car used by a company. I got information they re serviced regularly. The company wants to dispose them after full depriciation . However I think the mileage will be around 70k
Re: Can You Advice Me To Buy Honda City 2011 by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:27am On Aug 25, 2016
youngwolf:

Actually it's a car used by a company. I got information they re serviced regularly. The company wants to dispose them after full depriciation . However I think the mileage will be around 70k

Get someone to inspect the vehicle before you pay. I service vehicles for a lot of cooperate clients, and when the maintenance costs are beginning to sky rocket, they let go of those cars. Also there are situations where they want to replace entire fleet and I recommend certain vehicles that should be retained and not sold.
Re: Can You Advice Me To Buy Honda City 2011 by cardoctor(m): 8:57am On Aug 25, 2016
Most Nigerian company used cars are usually badly maintained. Too many drivers and mechanics in its lifetime coupled with varying road conditions. It's almost like marrying a prostitute.

https://www.nairaland.com/3244787/before-buy-used-car-look

1 Like

Re: Can You Advice Me To Buy Honda City 2011 by youngwolf(m): 9:02am On Aug 25, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Get someone to inspect the vehicle before you pay. I service vehicles for a lot of cooperate clients, and when the maintenance costs are beginning to sky rocket, they let go of those cars. Also there are situations where they want to replace entire fleet and I recommend certain vehicles that should be retained and not sold.

Okay. I'm only concerned about the brand of the car and how long they would last after 5 years. Do u think the Honda car will be too costly to maintain?
Re: Can You Advice Me To Buy Honda City 2011 by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:31am On Aug 25, 2016
youngwolf:

Okay. I'm only concerned about the brand of the car and how long they would last after 5 years. Do u think the Honda car will be too costly to maintain?

iv got 2 clients with this particular model, the cars are over 5years bought brand new. Both are used as UBER taxi and are doing well, no spectacular work done on them apart from regular servicing.
Re: Can You Advice Me To Buy Honda City 2011 by mrsage(m): 2:45am On Aug 27, 2016
It's a good car. I drive the 2009 model. Fuel efficient and reliable. Also cheap to maintain. Full tank is 40 litres.
Spare Parts readily available at Oyingbo or Ladipo

Half tank can take you from Berger bustop to Ilesha (good quality fuel) and Yes. Gazuss is my mechanic. Never had a major issue.

If it's in good condition, buy and maintain properly, you have nothing to worry about
Re: Can You Advice Me To Buy Honda City 2011 by jonaifame22(m): 11:45am On Mar 31, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

iv got 2 clients with this particular model, the cars are over 5years bought brand new. Both are used as UBER taxi and are doing well, no spectacular work done on them apart from regular servicing.
pls oga gazzuz I use God beg you how much I fit use find Honda city 2010, and also shey you get any Link?

(1) (Reply)

The Man Who Owns 400 Cars / I’m Confused About My Choice Of Car / Between Tramigo And MTN C Track

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.