Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,438 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Invest In A Book - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Invest In A Book (234 Views)

A Book Review Of The Media Writer - Godspower Udoh / See The Cover Of A Book Written By A Graduate(pix) / "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In A Book by pojomatics(m): 8:08am On Aug 25, 2016
As i breezed into facebook this morning to view my notifications, i came to a halt as i saw a link titled, "The Italian government is giving teens €500 on their 18th birthday to spend on books". It really was 'funny' seeing that as a Nigerian so i followed the link and discovered it was true. The initiative would be launched on the 15th of September and the bonus could be spent on books, concert tickets,threatre tickets, cinema, museum visits and trips to national parks. About 575,000 teenagers are expected to benefit from this scheme and that will cost the Italian government €290 million. That is really amazing.
The Italian governent have discovered the secret of leading the future.The gold of the future is buried in hearts of the YOUTHS-- children,teenagers and Youths--- and the brightness of that future is determined by how it is refined,knowing that the future is refined strictly by INFORMATION.
She,Italy, is gradually setting in motion a strong reading culture for her Youths.She has seen where the ball is going and with the speed of Usian Bolt, she is running to wait for the ball at the spot. "When will the Nigerian government do this" so many readers are asking but thats a story for another day. Let's talk about you, yes, you. When last did you buy a book? when last did you read a book? when last did you buy a book for a teenager in your community?. A gift of a book goes further than the person you give it to because you cant tell how many will read it. Join me and bring back our lost reading culture...
BE AN 'ITALIAN'
SPONSOR A BOOK
TO YOURSELF,FRIENDS, A TEENS OR TO A FAN OF MINE.
WE ARE NIGERIANS
WE ARE READY TO USE ANY OPPORTUNITY TO BE A SOLUTION.
ON the 27th of August, Afofe features Pojomatics in a 'song' titled FINGER OF GOD AT 25 (FOGA25).I wish it can get to the right authorities
MADE IN: WARRI
BY: POJOMATICS
MFD: 08.25.2016
Do well to share this write up with your Friends and drop your comments
Visit my social media platforms to read more inspiring articles
http://www.legit9ja.com/search/label/Pojomatics
www.pojomatics..com
www.facebook.com/pojomatics
or contact me on watsapp via

(1) (Reply)

Http://myschoollatest.net/index.php/2016/08/29/engineering-scholarship-australia / Online Oracle Oaf Training / Free Project Document On Automation Of Time Cost Trade Off Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.