Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

MTN Deducted My Airtime For Receiving Calls (PHOTO) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Deducted My Airtime For Receiving Calls (PHOTO) (1059 Views)

Nigerian Awake Someone Somewhere Is Monitoring Your Calls. Photo Proof / Help: MTN Deducted My Airtime Without Any Alert / My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Deducted My Airtime For Receiving Calls (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 25, 2016
This money, I received a call of 35 seconds from my mum and I had up to N3,400 naira on my phone that I intend to use for data subscription. Imagine my surprise when i ended the call only to receive a message of N252 naira deduction! I called them immediately and they said the system was down and people were experiencing this too and my money would be refunded. But I don't believe them. MTN and scam go hand in hand. Please, is there anyone who has experienced this too?

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: MTN Deducted My Airtime For Receiving Calls (PHOTO) by Artistree: 9:24am On Aug 25, 2016
If it's generic, they'll refund you, just try and call back.
Re: MTN Deducted My Airtime For Receiving Calls (PHOTO) by khalhokage(m): 10:39am On Aug 25, 2016
What the hell is the problem then? They told you it's a technical problem and you would be refunded, what are you now complaining about?

Create a thread when they refuse to refund you.
Re: MTN Deducted My Airtime For Receiving Calls (PHOTO) by Tintinnoty(m): 11:51am On Aug 25, 2016
I plead with the mods this trash should not find it way to the fp, you've been informed is a technical issue and that your money will be refunded, why creativity a thread against
Re: MTN Deducted My Airtime For Receiving Calls (PHOTO) by Sunkyphil(m): 11:57am On Aug 25, 2016
Tintinnoty:
I plead authentic the mods this trash should not find it way to fp you've been informed is a technical issue and that your money will be refunded, why creativity a thread agaim
rip english shocked

1 Like

Re: MTN Deducted My Airtime For Receiving Calls (PHOTO) by Tintinnoty(m): 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
Sunkyphil:
rip english shocked
I typed this in haste and could not noticed the typo errors not thanks to the 3rd party keypad I use.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Deducted My Airtime For Receiving Calls (PHOTO) by Tintinnoty(m): 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
Sunkyphil:
rip english shocked
I typed this in haste and could not noticed the typo errors not thanks to the 3rd party keypad I use.....
Re: MTN Deducted My Airtime For Receiving Calls (PHOTO) by Dygeasy(m): 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
Tintinnoty:
o typed this in haste and could not noticed the typo errors not thanks to the 3rd party keypad I use.....
If you typed that one in a haste, then you must have typed this in a hurried haste embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Deducted My Airtime For Receiving Calls (PHOTO) by Tintinnoty(m): 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
Dygeasy:
If you typed that one in a haste, then you must have typed this in a hurried haste embarassed
continue, I sure know people like you who have nothing meaningful to contribute on nairaland but always on the lookout for people to pick on. I leave you to your area of specialization
Re: MTN Deducted My Airtime For Receiving Calls (PHOTO) by Dygeasy(m): 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
Tintinnoty:
continue, I sure know people like you who have nothing meaningful to contribute on nairaland but always on the lookout for people to pick on. I leave you to your area of specialization
LOL. Someone cannot play with you again? cheesy

But next time, take your time to read whatever you write. It will help a whole lot more. Accept the criticism and use it to make yourself better instead of feeling like you're being picked on. cool

2 Likes

Re: MTN Deducted My Airtime For Receiving Calls (PHOTO) by Tintinnoty(m): 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
Dygeasy:

But next time, take your time to read whatever you write. It will help a whole lot more. Accept the criticism and use it to make yourself better instead of feeling like you're being picked on. cool
grin
Dygeasy:

thanks
Re: MTN Deducted My Airtime For Receiving Calls (PHOTO) by JideSM: 9:27am On Aug 26, 2016
Hello, it was a technical issue and has been reported to the team in charge, all those affected will be refunded, if you have not been refunded,simply go to the MTN Facebook channel or the twitter channel to have the issue resolved.

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge / All Hail The Wireless Power Bank / Who's Got The Best Games On Android? ⇨⇨⇨

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.