Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS (63790 Views)

Calabar Church-Ritual Items Are Drama Costumes; Blood From Goat, Chicken- Pastor / Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) / 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 10:27am On Aug 25, 2016
A group of internet fraudsters a.k.a Ghana Burgers were apprehended by policemen at Koko Junction, Warri, Delta State..According to the evidences found on them and their confessions, they went to Oyo State for rituals.

Read below what was shared by Ossai Ovie Success

Mobile police apprehend some group of Ghana Burgers at Koko Junction. According to the visuals and photo of evidence we find out that these guys according to their confession went to Oyo State for rituals. They used two Ecolax buses and boarded the vehicle from Benin and asked the driver to move straight to Sapele.

One of the culprits said his name is Simeon and he stay at Uruhakpa and Otefe Poly student.

According to their own confession after police interrogations , they said they went for rituals at Oyo State. The two Ecolax buses contain the following items.

1. Four used girls pants.

2. Old mat

3. Used girls wig

4. Used girls brassier

And other concoction items.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/internet-fraudsters-caught-with-girls.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 10:28am On Aug 25, 2016

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 10:31am On Aug 25, 2016
nawa oo...this is bad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by dainformant(m): 10:32am On Aug 25, 2016
n be small thing oo. ritualistic perverts

9 Likes

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by rottable(m): 10:34am On Aug 25, 2016
GOD protect me and my family from these evil people

23 Likes

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by shamkid(m): 10:36am On Aug 25, 2016
Is ziddi Hindu monk temple a scam? If I've had an experience with them kindly post it here

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by yeyeboi(m): 10:37am On Aug 25, 2016
OMG shocked
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by jared007: 10:39am On Aug 25, 2016
Koko Junction is not in Warri but Oghara. Oghara and Koko Town is miles away from Warri! Silly ritualists they should ve remained in Oyo becos Deltans ve no space for ritualists.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Divinehenrich(m): 10:39am On Aug 25, 2016
So many youths wants to make it sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by soberdrunk(m): 10:45am On Aug 25, 2016
WE SHALL NOT TAAAAAAKKKKKEEEEE IIITTTTT!!! THIS IS ABSOLUTE DEFAMATION OF MY STATE!!! WHERE IS PROOF THAT THEY WENT TO "OYO STATE" MAYBE THEY MEANT "OWO" in ONDO STATE angry sad angry

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 25, 2016
I just purchase fairly used london boxers yesterday($30 each) , why would someone steal fairly pants undecided undecided

woman pants for dat matter angry angry angry
www-nairaland-com/3307190/shoking-boxer-30-buy-it?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597">https://http-www-nairaland-com/3307190/shoking-boxer-30-buy-it?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfqQuYWY5cd1YHjA
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by MutantMetahuman: 10:59am On Aug 25, 2016
Mumu africans

So having girls panties, bras and wig automatically made them ritualist..

When did it become a crime to have those things.

All the girls that have forgetten their panties in my car I bet they would born me at stake if they catch me..

Backward people.

Until we have strong law against this kind of bullsheit.. It will never stop.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by finalboss(m): 11:00am On Aug 25, 2016
hehehe forget your pant outside you nor go see m again... check here for full story jawe http://jeloser..com/2016/08/boys-caught-with-girls-pants-and-other.html
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Mayany(m): 11:01am On Aug 25, 2016
Kidnap person for Ondo state newspaper go say na Warri abeg stop tarnishing our image jor

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by danchuzzy(m): 11:01am On Aug 25, 2016
Nigeria oni baje!!!!

1 Like

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by raphealolami(m): 11:01am On Aug 25, 2016
To all ladies, they can not take your underwear if you dont give them the access to it. So keep you legs closed.

Greed is bad.

Thank God for the owners of the underwear, many have gone and has been forgotten.

A word.................

6 Likes

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Java001: 11:02am On Aug 25, 2016
So wat crime av dia comit nw..na una pant dia carry?bizbodi ppls

6 Likes

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Moreoffaith(m): 11:02am On Aug 25, 2016
Girls wey don follow go lick oil for this guys side now go be like, sheii my destiny don waka.

3 Likes

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Donshemzy1234: 11:02am On Aug 25, 2016
soberdrunk:
WE SHALL NOT TAAAAAAKKKKKEEEEE IIITTTTT!!! THIS IS ABSOLUTE DEFAMATION OF MY STATE!!! WHERE IS PROOF THAT THEY WENT TO "OYO STATE" MAYBE THEY MEANT "OWO" in ONDO STATE angry sad angry
oya tell me which of the dogs bite you

is it the dog named Buhari??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by jazinogold(m): 11:02am On Aug 25, 2016
sad

YAHOO BOIZ AND GALS...DEM B 5&6!

5 Likes

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 11:03am On Aug 25, 2016
lesson to does who have them as friends.

1 Like

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Perfecttouch(m): 11:03am On Aug 25, 2016
soberdrunk:
oga carry your drunkeness commot for here! Why u dey mention my state? Shey oyo no diff from owo ni?

The expression on that guy on wine Jean is
IT IS FINISHED, O TI PARI

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by odeebee: 11:03am On Aug 25, 2016
I still wonder why ppl do these in our days when most guys r returning back to God and remain stead fast
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 25, 2016
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by DIFY20(f): 11:04am On Aug 25, 2016
jared007:
Koko Junction is not in Warri but Oghara. Oghara and Koko Town is miles away from Warri! Silly ritualists they should ve remained in Oyo becos Deltans ve no space for ritualists.

they from oyo state...

ofonjas and ritual

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by BIGTinfotech: 11:05am On Aug 25, 2016
Awon werey

1 Like

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by pweshboi(m): 11:05am On Aug 25, 2016
Even after seeing these, some girls wouldn't still mind flirting and sleeping around with this 'Ghana burgers' always thinking of the present enjoyment they are getting and not realising some of them are living corpse just roaming about... I pray God give these 'type of girls sense' to work and stop looking for cheap and quick way to make it.... As for these guys mehn #Smh for them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by IceDude(m): 11:05am On Aug 25, 2016
soberdrunk:
Proof ko roof ni. They went to Oyo state, if u aint cool with it u're OYO{On Your Own}

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 25, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
I just purchase fairly used london boxers yesterday($30 each) , why would someone steal fairly pants undecided undecided

woman pants for dat matter angry angry angry
What's it with this your nonsense fairly used pant tales? Everybody want become popular pass seun for him forum. Abeg park well!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training / Woman Strips Unclad To Show South African President Scars After Being Gang Raped / Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.