Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Man Sentenced To 40yrs Imprisonment For Pouring Hot Water On Gays (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sentenced To 40yrs Imprisonment For Pouring Hot Water On Gays (photos) (839 Views)

Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / I Found These Two Gays Photos Disturbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sentenced To 40yrs Imprisonment For Pouring Hot Water On Gays (photos) by iamVirus(m): 11:31am On Aug 25, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-0p90lnd_dFk/V77AJQpMVUI/AAAAAAAKSlc/KJu5k6CHOlQyr4wneqK1WjSZPLoLrk8_wCLcB/s400/a.jpg[/img]

Martin Blackwell of Georgia on Wednesday was sentenced to 40 years imprisonment after he poured boiling water on a gay couple he caught sleeping together.
On Feb. 12, Martin Blackwell found his girlfriend’s son and a friend sleeping together after the couple worked an overnight shift.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Plxytfb1asI/V77AJhl8JgI/AAAAAAAKSlg/P-bL9OWIfMs7eldXw0DtOLVoPR3css2cwCLcB/s400/b.jpg[/img]
Angry and disgusted at the same-sex couple, he filled up a pot with boiling water, soaked the two in bed and yelled, “get out of my house with all that gay.”
“You were soulless, malicious and a violent person on February 12,”
judge Henry Newkirk told him on Wednesday‘
[img]http://1.bp..com/-TZgBVR3FMn4/V77AZg6vePI/AAAAAAAKSlk/Q4qjs3sSkDM-AtAZrTpuhg_Awd3b_-gzACLcB/s400/d.jpg[/img]
“You had so many outs where the voice of reason could’ve taken over.”
“I woke up to the most unimaginable pain in my entire life,”
Tolbert, who was scalded said during his tearful testimony. “I’m wondering why I’m in so much pain. I’m wondering why I’m wet.”

Tolbert stayed for 10 days in the hospital, while Gooden was there for a month, including two weeks in a coma.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-wOHcxUIjGls/V77AZt-IwHI/AAAAAAAKSlo/rIhQxgAPAisRIhcZ-dSPOnixchEMy2UpgCLcB/s400/c.jpg[/img]
The 48-year-old was sentenced to 40 years in prison, after being found guilty on all charges although his defense counsel argued he wasn’t being hateful or malicious, and framed the attack as a lone lapse of judgment. .
“I’m ecstatic,” Tolbert told reporters. “I think justice has been served.”

cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://www.timenaija.com/2016/08/25/georgia-man-sentenced-to-40-years-imprisonment-for-pouring-boiling-water-on-gay-men-photos/
Re: Man Sentenced To 40yrs Imprisonment For Pouring Hot Water On Gays (photos) by iamVirus(m): 11:32am On Aug 25, 2016
How can!
If na me, I go kill dem
Re: Man Sentenced To 40yrs Imprisonment For Pouring Hot Water On Gays (photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 25, 2016
angry

He shud be poured with boiling water too.... So he will feel the pain of boiling water!

What a Useless human angry angry angry
Re: Man Sentenced To 40yrs Imprisonment For Pouring Hot Water On Gays (photos) by madridguy(m): 11:39am On Aug 25, 2016
Good judgment.
Re: Man Sentenced To 40yrs Imprisonment For Pouring Hot Water On Gays (photos) by MrOlihilistic: 11:42am On Aug 25, 2016
I will gladly spend my life in prison.
I will kill them if I were him.
Re: Man Sentenced To 40yrs Imprisonment For Pouring Hot Water On Gays (photos) by nnadychuks(m): 11:43am On Aug 25, 2016
40 years in prison,what is the difference? They should have said 'life in prison'
Re: Man Sentenced To 40yrs Imprisonment For Pouring Hot Water On Gays (photos) by geroland(m): 11:43am On Aug 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:
angry

He shud be poured with boiling water too.... So he will feel the pain of boiling water!

Re: Man Sentenced To 40yrs Imprisonment For Pouring Hot Water On Gays (photos) by nnadychuks(m): 11:47am On Aug 25, 2016
How can a female say this? This could be a gay in a female's clothing cry
TrapQueen77:
angry

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To 40yrs Imprisonment For Pouring Hot Water On Gays (photos) by mhisbliss(f): 11:49am On Aug 25, 2016
no wonder, i read the title and i was like in naija? Someone who would have been a hero is going to jail? Then i opened and saw something else, he shouldn't have poured them hot water though that's too extreme
Re: Man Sentenced To 40yrs Imprisonment For Pouring Hot Water On Gays (photos) by benedictnsi(m): 11:57am On Aug 25, 2016
just came to confirm it didnt happen in nigeria
Re: Man Sentenced To 40yrs Imprisonment For Pouring Hot Water On Gays (photos) by midolian(m): 11:59am On Aug 25, 2016
Gay thread again?

I dont just know, there is this part of me that feels happy whenever I hear something bad happens to them.. I wonder why in the world anyone wld want to be gay..they are bloody hypcrites.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Be Sure The Person You’re Going To Marry Is The One? / 6 Signs To Identify A Boyman / A Throwback Photo Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.