Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Obama Flew Over Nigeria To See How Far With The Promised Change (funny Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Flew Over Nigeria To See How Far With The Promised Change (funny Pics) (992 Views)

We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed / How Far With Our Refineries? / "Cameron Flew Commercial To China For £40B, 2016 PMB Flies Private Jet For $2b" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Flew Over Nigeria To See How Far With The Promised Change (funny Pics) by seunlayi(m): 11:35am On Aug 25, 2016
I can't stop laughing because he can't find anything if he is looking for positive change

Re: Obama Flew Over Nigeria To See How Far With The Promised Change (funny Pics) by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 25, 2016
cheesy

Was there really a change?
Re: Obama Flew Over Nigeria To See How Far With The Promised Change (funny Pics) by agwom(m): 11:42am On Aug 25, 2016
Change..
Re: Obama Flew Over Nigeria To See How Far With The Promised Change (funny Pics) by soberdrunk(m): 11:53am On Aug 25, 2016
Obama be like "Bill i see light everywhere, i farms filled with crops, these niggas growing der own food, i see good roads and bridges, are sure this is Nigeria we flying over"?? grin grin *dodging slippers and broken bottles*!
Re: Obama Flew Over Nigeria To See How Far With The Promised Change (funny Pics) by benedictnsi(m): 11:55am On Aug 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

Was there really a change?

lol yes ooo

many negative changes ......grin
Re: Obama Flew Over Nigeria To See How Far With The Promised Change (funny Pics) by Zdoh(m): 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
Yes change but we forget to ask them the change they want to give us.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is President Buhari Not Invited To G20 Summit This Year 2016 / Olusola Oke;apc Primaries Candidate Set To Dump Party. / Ex-apc Councillor, Hon Boris Neenwi & 2 Siblings Murdered In Ogoni, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.