Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Join The Group Going For Songhai Training By January 2017. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Join The Group Going For Songhai Training By January 2017. (963 Views)

SONGHAI FARMS TRAINING: Let's Plan & Attend Together / Fertile Ostrich Eggs For Sale In January 2017 / Obiano Flags-off Farming Season For Delfarm Anambra Songhai Project - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join The Group Going For Songhai Training By January 2017. by azubix(m): 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
I have always had interest in agriculture but I have not really been available but now am fit and ready to reap the boundless wealth available in agriculture. In fact I have pledged to be an agribusiness man. I know how risky farming could be without training. There are a lot of wonderful training centers in Nigeria but I learnt that Songhai farm is far better as it is also one of the best in Africa. I see the testimonies of those who were trained there, they all seem to be doing very well. I did my research and I discovered that it is cheaper to go there in groups. I PLAN GOING FOR THEIR 6MONTHS TRAINING BY JANUARY 2017 but I want us to go in group so that it will be cheaper. The information I got is that it is 16000 naira monthly while accommodation is about 5000+ naira monthly, it will be far cheaper if we go in groups. Pls if you will like to join us for the training, pls join our WhatsApp group. Call, text or WhatsApp me on 070xxxxxx. If you have been to Songhai farms before pls we will love you to give us more information. What and what do we need. If you hav questions you can also ask while those who have the answer will answer us. NEW BREED OF FARMERS ARE ABOUT TO EMERGE TO TAKE OVER THE AGRO ECONOMY OF NIGERIA.
Re: Join The Group Going For Songhai Training By January 2017. by azubix(m): 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
Many people have been calling and charting me on WhatsApp since I posted this this morning. It shows how much Nigerian youths are interested in agriculture. Are you interested in making this decision of a life time and key in to the future of Nigeria BC agriculture is the future of ruling economy. Join our group to embark on this journey of destiny to Songhai farm by January 2017. Many have been asking me the cost, now look at this. Training fee: 16000 * 6month =96000. Accommodation: 5000 * 6month=30000. Estimated Feedings cost 10000 * 6months= 60000. Total: 186000. Pls miscellaneous expenses, transportation and weekend relaxations. Just hold an estimated 250000naira for all your stay there. Let's build a community of farmers with SONGHAI MODEL.
Re: Join The Group Going For Songhai Training By January 2017. by azubix(m): 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
Greetings house, pls I have recieved a lot of calls and WhatsApp chats concerning this travel, pls I regret to inform the house that due to some emergency project and another travel engagement that came up I will not be going for the training again. I apologize for every and any inconvinences this might cause anybody. Peace be with you all. Shalom.

(1) (Reply)

Beans Business / Everything You Need To Know About Pig Breeding / Sugarcane Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.