Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,007 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal (60546 Views)

All Forgiven? Usain Bolt & His Girlfriend Kasi Bennett Go On Vacation Together / Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With / Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal by DanielGb(m): 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I think you are the one following me sad ....why can't you just ignore sad

okay.
oya MOD ignore us.
Re: Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
No sane man wants to be in a relationship with a queen, princess or goddess...hence why you find men with the most beautiful wives, cheating with the ugliest chicks...take Schwartzneger for example.
Re: Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal by Carter4luv(m): 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
there is no time killing myself for kaisi,cuz after we get married, we will still divorce. dats the tradition of d whites.
Re: Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal by eyinjuege: 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
Philpham:
The girlfriend should understand that Usain is a nobody without his legs. He grew up in a low class family, he managed to graduate from secondary school and has not seen the 4 walls of the university. He lacks intelligence, class and morals. He is just a common street boy who without his ability to run would have been in the streets of Jamaica pushing drugs.
You can make a trashy person famous but you cannot take away the trashiness from him, that's the typical example we see in Usain. His fame is bringing out his barbaric , uncouth nature which is typical of every man.
Obviously, the girlfriend is well educated and beautiful and is doing Usain a favour by dating him. She does not need a lowlife, uneducated dun.bas..s like that black monkey, she should dump him fast so as not to ruin her reputation by associating with him.
I see his quick downfall. Man-wh..o.re

Ahhhhh!!!!!

All this on top matter!!

Meanwhile, hope you know many well read men have cheated on their spouses one time or the other, not even girlfriends o.
Even Bill Clinton chop and clean mouth.

I don't think Bolt cheated on his girlfriend because of class or the lack of it.
The whole world knows he likes women. If the gr decides to go on and probably marry him, she's on her own
Re: Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal by DanielGb(m): 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I think you are the one following me sad ....why can't you just ignore sad

like seriously.
it was just coincidental.

I don't have that time to Chase babes.
Re: Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal by Apreel(f): 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
Tallesty1:
She was expecting him be faithful?
is that too much
Re: Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
DanielGb:

like seriously.
it was just coincidental.

I don't have that time to Chase babes.
okay grin
Re: Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal by fernandoc(m): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
No matter how Pretty a woman is. There is a niqqa sick and tired of her somewhere.
Re: Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
what i dont get is why a bae would stay with a guy that has no respect for her
Re: Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal by Kgdavid(m): 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
Wingback:
He just turned 30 let him have fun. Do you know how strenuous it is an athlete. No drinking, No weed. Now he's catching fun.

And the [b]dumb girl
can't do NOTHING because Usain is worth over 10 MILLION DOLLARS. Sit down if you wise girl...

[/b]

haba...dumb for getting cheated on... or for which other offence?

btw you mean this dude is only worth about 10 mil? so why hin go come dey misbehave anyhow on top ordinary 10 mil?

Meanwhile on a bench somewhere in London, when Mikel Obi learns that He is worth more than Usain Bolt...

Re: Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal by Kexorcist(m): 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Usain can run fast as hell.
Hell has no furry like a woman scorned.
Ergo: Usain can't outrun his scored woman.
Re: Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal by dokunbam(m): 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
kelechi50:
Celebrity and scandals is like 5&6

Let me help you with the picture

1 Share

Re: Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal by engrhorla(m): 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
soberdrunk:
Hahahahaha! He pain am!! grin grin nor be everyday "hamburger", sometimes 'amala' dey hungry person! Ps-i dont support 'cheating' oooo! Na joke ooo!

U never chi sumthing

I dey go ya gf offiz to show her dis

And ah go tell am yhu dey drunk wen u post am...#gbam tongue tongue
Re: Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal by soberdrunk(m): 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
engrhorla:

U never chi sumthing

I dey go ya gf offiz to show her dis

And ah go tell am yhu dey drunk wen u post am...#gbam tongue tongue

I kuku nor get gf! Na 'future disclaimer' i do grin grin grin
Re: Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal by sukkot: 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
Apreel:
is that too much
for a crazy famous rich jamaican ? yes
Re: Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal by sukkot: 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
fernandoc:
No matter how Pretty a woman is. There is a niqqa sick and tired of her somewhere.
yeah there are ways to spice it up. buy different color wigs so she look different each night tongue
Re: Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal by engrhorla(m): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
soberdrunk:

I kuku nor get gf! Na 'future disclaimer' i do grin grin grin

Ahhhhhhhh

B4 I been dey joke but ah gaz caarry out ma threat now

No even beg me ooo

Re: Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal by Nairadays: 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
Wingback:
He just turned 30 let him have fun. Do you know how strenuous it is an athlete. No drinking, No weed. Now he's catching fun.

And the dumb girl can't do NOTHING because Usain is worth over 10 MILLION DOLLARS. Sit down if you wise girl...

Oh really? He's worth over $10m so it's okay if he sleeps around like an alley cat with no home training? Lol. You're funny guy.

Dangote should do what then??
Re: Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal by jojosweet(f): 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
Why all the fuss sef? Before prince Williams settled with the duchess he had countless publicized affairs but Kate no disturb anybody she kept her head low and waited for her crown. So make the chic chill biko undecided
Re: Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal by buffalowings: 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Usain Bolt main chick Kasi Bennett has reacted to the cheating scandal rocking the couple.

As of now all signs point to Bolt being a single man because he has been spotted with at least half a dozen different chicks since concluding his impressive Olympic races. So it’s safe to assume that Kasi Bennett wasn’t really Usain Bolt girlfriend or worst case they split prior to the Olympic Games.

Reacting to the damning reports, Kasi’s frustration can be seen on social media judging from the photos that she liked on Instagram and Twitter. Yesterday Kasi liked several photos on IG with one of them being am meme of her and the 20-year-old Brazilian female that leaked photos of herself and Bolt in bed. “When your girl is Selfridges & you cheat on her with Primark,” the meme reads.

She also liked a tweet from one of Usain Bolt followers that reads, “@usainbolt you traded your life with a #goddess, for a one night fling with someone who will never even come close. I can’t.

http://urbanislandz.com/2016/08/24/usain-bolt-girlfriend-kasi-bennet-reacts-to-cheating-scandal/

Make this girl sit down jo. See he Don put ring on it.
Re: Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal by Phi001(m): 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
Kgdavid:

btw you mean this dude is only worth about 10 mil? so why hin go come dey misbehave anyhow on top ordinary 10 mil?

Meanwhile on a bench somewhere in London, when Mikel Obi learns that He is worth more than Usain Bolt...
He is worth 60 mil not 10mil
Re: Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal by seangy4konji: 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
Abeg let's hear word.

Him don promise am marriage?u know how many side niggaZ deh teak the girl behind usian?weh be say d guy know just deh chop ogbono deh go??

Some of this ladies don't know some of is know of their cheating ways and decide to ignore them cos we are sill chopping the ogbono. If you like go away if you see me cop another egusi. U r are cheater also so 2 ge 4
Re: Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal by Ugosample(m): 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
Philpham:
The girlfriend should understand that Usain is a nobody without his legs. He grew up in a low class family, he managed to graduate from secondary school and has not seen the 4 walls of the university. He lacks intelligence, class and morals. He is just a common street boy who without his ability to run would have been in the streets of Jamaica pushing drugs.
You can make a trashy person famous but you cannot take away the trashiness from him, that's the typical example we see in Usain. His fame is bringing out his barbaric , uncouth nature which is typical of every man.
Obviously, the girlfriend is well educated and beautiful and is doing Usain a favour by dating him. She does not need a lowlife, uneducated dun.bas..s like that black monkey, she should dump him fast so as not to ruin her reputation by associating with him.

All what you typed up there is emotional bulshit.
As he has used his ability to achieve what MOST people who go to school have not achieved, which is International recognition, and some cash to go with it too.
k
Usain Bolt did what he did. SO WHAT?

Does He look like someone who is ready to settle down?

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal by seangy4konji: 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
Wise one. U v spoken well. Who told the town crier that the girl does not cheat??cos ita not out in 4 d??

There is a adage in Yoruba land that says everybody na thief. Na person them catch be armed robber or barawo.
Ugosample:

All what you typed up there is emotional bulshit.
As he has used his ability to achieve what MOST people who go to school have not achieved, which is International recognition, and some cash to go with it too.
k
Usain Bolt did what he did. SO WHAT?

Does He look like someone who is ready to settle down?
Re: Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal by Ajuma002(f): 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
Tallesty1:
She was expecting him be faithful?

So to be faithful is now a disease abi... You self
Re: Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal by STILESGANG: 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
Philpham:
You sound pained,,,How is the girl doing bolt a favour by dating him?.Without bolt no one would even know who the girl is...With his fame and status he can get a thousand prettier girls without even talking(Since that is the major thing girls are attracted to).

Keep slaying dem hoes bolt.You are the G.O.A.T grin grin
Re: Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal by STILESGANG: 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
Kgdavid:

Bolt is actually worth 60mill dollars
Re: Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal by LePrezident(m): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
Give Usain a break abegi. If Usain was a nobody ai doubt she woulda looked his way.
Re: Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal by kingdenny(m): 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
Here we are gossiping bout a dude that won gold for his country, undecidedWetin concern us sef, we should focus on saving our naira before it sinks to 1000 naira angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Ghana: AYC 2015 (2 - 0) On 18th March 2015 / Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos / Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.