Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Passengers Survive An Accident Involving Cows. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers Survive An Accident Involving Cows. Photos (26223 Views)

Accident Involving Multiple Vehicles In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Groomsman Dies In Accident Involving Newly Married Couple In Lagos / Accident Involving Tipper & A Bus Kills Many In Edo This Morning (Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers Survive An Accident Involving Cows. Photos by NyemzyHimself: 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
Herdsmen started plying motorable routes after this Guy's election as the president.
Herdsmen without brain.
Mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Survive An Accident Involving Cows. Photos by kaen1317: 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
Cow's, herdsmen and the menace they constitute. Cow's are allowed to freely graze in the FCT yet ordinary poor Nigerians hawking petty goods to make a living due to lack of jobs are harassed and jailed by the authorities. I can bet anyone that if it were igbo men grazing those cows the same authorities will confiscate them or openly slaughter and share the meat to teach the Igbos a lesson. True or false?

1 Like

Re: Passengers Survive An Accident Involving Cows. Photos by agwom(m): 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
cry
Re: Passengers Survive An Accident Involving Cows. Photos by dayosweetness(m): 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
where the seven cows??

1 Like

Re: Passengers Survive An Accident Involving Cows. Photos by yankosbaba(m): 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
7 Cows? I think that's a typo. That bus can't kill 7 cows cheesy...maybe 3 or max 4.

Back to the story..these herdsmen and their Cows, the federal government should do something about it.
Re: Passengers Survive An Accident Involving Cows. Photos by ken4jj(m): 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
So many things are just wrong in this country. I have traveled to a lot of countries and i have not seen the kind of stupidity i see in this country. How can cows be competing for road with people in a 21st century? Imagine if a white man was involved and CNN starts showing the world how cows and vehicles collide in Nigerian highways, are we not going to be looking like fools in the international community? The worst is that these good for nothing idiots we have as leaders don't even bother.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Survive An Accident Involving Cows. Photos by Herbephe1(m): 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
moving cattle on the federal roads must be banned so that such things would not repeat itself

1 Like

Re: Passengers Survive An Accident Involving Cows. Photos by onyedika946(m): 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
The fulani man no dy see, em cows no get eyes too. Nawa 4 dis kind accident.
Re: Passengers Survive An Accident Involving Cows. Photos by toksclive(m): 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
Keneking:
Which route is this?
The driver seem to be driving on the opposite direction.
We need Fashola to introduce road signs on major routes in Nigeria.
Who pays for the repairs of the damaged bus? Cow owner or FG ?
Who pays for the burial of the cow? Driver or FG or Bus driver?

Try to Be reasonable, which lane is made for cow
Probably only in dawra

1 Like

Re: Passengers Survive An Accident Involving Cows. Photos by nnokwa042(m): 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
Keneking:
Which route is this?
The driver seem to be driving on the opposite direction.
We need Fashola to introduce road signs on major routes in Nigeria.
Who pays for the repairs of the damaged bus? Cow owner or FG ?
Who pays for the burial of the cow? Driver or FG or Bus driver?
ewu even if northerners kill fayose u will even praise the northerners cus fayose dont support ur saint tinubu ewu jalingo like u

1 Like

Re: Passengers Survive An Accident Involving Cows. Photos by vislabraye(m): 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Time to eat grin
But on a more serious note, these Fulani herdsmen should know their place. That was how I was coming from Ajah the other day and his herd of cows just stopped traffic. Why? Why should he be allowed to do as he likes? One of them(his cows) similarly got struck down

Dem don reach Ajah shocked . Lolz. We are in trouble.
Re: Passengers Survive An Accident Involving Cows. Photos by nnokwa042(m): 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
knightsson:
Just like easterners and cocaine, fulanis and cows are like 5 & 6
did easterners sold cocaine to yoruba fraudsters in london ?or did easterners sold cocaine to two yoruba muslim that behead british soldier in london?anyways those yoruba muslims re lucky let them go to china and kill china police by now all western states will be leveled by Chinese warship ewu gambia like u

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Survive An Accident Involving Cows. Photos by emmatee57(m): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
Abeg, where the tin happen?
perpe soup things on my mindcheesycheesy
God has provided manner for us in the wilderness of sai baba.
and to you the victims but saved, God must sure protect u always and render ur enemies as sacrifice as this for usgringrin
Re: Passengers Survive An Accident Involving Cows. Photos by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
yankosbaba:
7 Cows? I think that's a typo. That bus can't kill 7 cows cheesy...maybe 3 or max 4.

Back to the story..these herdsmen and their Cows, the federal government should do something about it.

How can that bus kill 7 cows? The driver must be crowned an 'Ogbu efi nke mbu' of the motorway.

My initial reaction was that the gods were angry and might have sent the demons of the highway to possess and knock out those cows for the many atrocities of the Fulani nomads.

My anger is that they have allowed some good meat to lay wasted. Isn't there any skilled suya master amongst the Fulani people to help prepare these animals for some nice delicacy for the shocked but hungry passengers. Two of those cows should've been roasted to calm some nerves, while the rest should've been sold to pay for a new fairly used bus for the owner of that vehicle.

Btw.....I think you guys should be vigilant and vacate that scene asap.The bereaved might have sent signals to headquarters to send reinforcements. They should be on the way and by the time they arrived, you lot wouldn't be thinking about giving testimonies anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Survive An Accident Involving Cows. Photos by knightsson: 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
nnokwa042:
did easterners sold cocaine to yoruba fraudsters in london ?or did easterners sold cocaine to two yoruba muslim that behead british soldier in london?anyways those yoruba muslims re lucky let them go to china and kill china police by now all western states will be leveled by Chinese warship ewu gambia like u

I guess you blab for fun?
Please don't make it an habit.
Re: Passengers Survive An Accident Involving Cows. Photos by naijaboiy: 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
How will some set of idiots just carry their cattle and enter the road indiscriminately.

These people are just haplessly stüpid and uncivilized. But I don't blame them at all. They think they own the country.

E go soon clear for their eye. undecided

I hope that's not peace mass transit o! lipsrsealed
Re: Passengers Survive An Accident Involving Cows. Photos by Originalsly: 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hmmm....I came to see the bus that can mow down and kill seven cows. It is a lie...and so is the Fulani herdsmen story is also bull......hate blogger breeder.
Re: Passengers Survive An Accident Involving Cows. Photos by habsydiamond(m): 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
I tank God for ur life. I can see that car is one of those made of raw iron not the ones of today that are made of rubber (ike). seven cows!!!!. God is gr8.
Re: Passengers Survive An Accident Involving Cows. Photos by johnshagb(m): 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
Picture of the remaining six cows or ...... you know the rest.
Naija peeps, putting salt and pepper to make story sweet grin
Re: Passengers Survive An Accident Involving Cows. Photos by ngoben(f): 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
Make den quickly Cut d cows den share d meat
Re: Passengers Survive An Accident Involving Cows. Photos by Bants(m): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
So wetin go happen to the Cow meat which expressway lemme go get my own share
Re: Passengers Survive An Accident Involving Cows. Photos by nnokwa042(m): 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
knightsson:

I guess you blab for fun?
Please don't make it an habit.
may amadioha deport ur whole family to syria when u involved igbos in what is not thier concerns what do u expect hennesy or insults? like i said before u be ewu gambia
Re: Passengers Survive An Accident Involving Cows. Photos by zebebe: 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
this one is better because no life was lost. there is one recently on abeokuta road with a tanker loaded with pms that ran into herd of cows from the bush into the main road, he hit one in the process and the pms started spilling, the driver and the assistant injured and were taken to hospital but unfortunately the assistant die while the driver is still receiving treatment. the malam came back and took their cow, slotted it so that it will still be eatable. the driver told me that that is how they do everyday it is those that travel over the night that can witness film that they are always with gun, so nobody dare them in such a time

now tell which way nigeria God save us from herdsmen in nigeria
Re: Passengers Survive An Accident Involving Cows. Photos by columbus007(m): 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
And i'am sure dis same cow will be given out to the butchers for sale.
Re: Passengers Survive An Accident Involving Cows. Photos by arsenic33(m): 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
chai!! police don see meat. dem go carry the cow go as exhibit.... cut the legs, dry it and keep which they'll tender as evidence......the rest of the cow na story..... thank God for saving you guys
Re: Passengers Survive An Accident Involving Cows. Photos by lordkhalifa(m): 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
I hope the bus killed the Fulani herdsman' as well
Re: Passengers Survive An Accident Involving Cows. Photos by engrhorla(m): 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
@Op pls mk we get dis clea

This rickety bus knock 7 cows down?
How?
Hope those herdsmen no touch passengers or driver?

By d way,whr d thing? Is it in federal cattle territory, abuja?

I join u thank God sha
Re: Passengers Survive An Accident Involving Cows. Photos by MTHBOSS(m): 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
God, please save this country.
Re: Passengers Survive An Accident Involving Cows. Photos by Omojudy: 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
ReorxTohGan:
Chai..Buh 'em Fulanis Go Dey Mourn 'em Cows Na,oya Buhari Com Console Ya Ppl O!!!...*suya Things*
See you. Them go hold the driver for their cows. I trust Fulanis.
Re: Passengers Survive An Accident Involving Cows. Photos by AkumahTalk(m): 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
[size=16pt]The Fulani Marauders are busy taking lives in cash and in kind.[/size]
Re: Passengers Survive An Accident Involving Cows. Photos by Anselmking: 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
chuba21:
And the bus driver was not killed,am surprise

So its this one that you noticed so fast. Thank God first joor. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Passengers Survive An Accident Involving Cows. Photos by richard870(m): 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
Cows only saw one cow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vice President's Helicopter Crash:Facts About The AgustaWestland 139 Helicopter / Reactions As Trailers Disappear On Lagos Roads Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit (photos / No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.