Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:43 PM

Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) (44815 Views)

Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) / Cows Killed In Taraba As Militia Group Attacks Fulani Herdsmen. Graphic Photos / Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by chimere66: 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
Just in:

Fulani Herdsmen attack Akagwe Ugwu community in Enugu state killing a seminarian.

They killed one catholic seminarian who just returned from apostolic work and 4 others were seriously injured. They have been taken to the hospital.

The community is in disarray now. However report reaching APGA Interactive Forum indicates that the youths of Akagwe Ugwu have quickly mobilised and are in hot chase of the herdsmen. They must be caught definitely.

We also learnt that the commissioner of Police has arrived the community.

Gov Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is too weak, he is still sleeping and snoring at the govt house. He must be Corrected come 2019.

This is the body of the murdered seminarian.

Credit: Victor Chigozie

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/fulani-herdsmen-attack-akagwe-ugwu.html

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by Warship: 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
Those Youths must catch those fulanis angry

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by eshietIntrepid(m): 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
Bihari cousins act work,
Anyone from the south hoping for this present govt to protect them is in for shock if not dead.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by agwom(m): 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
RIP

1 Like

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by tribalistseun: 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
Buhari will know no peace.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by APCHaram: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
Buy yourself a gun already because if you think this same fulani controlled army and police will protect you then you are destined to be killed by these rodents

This is not a call to violence but a call to self preservation which is not only enshrined in our statute books but one nature has ordained!.

You die for nothing and your dead body go bring another wahala for your relatives.

But the most annoying thing is that your murderers will never face justice for your killing.

It is high time we all man up and do what is expected of men and not waste time here arguing nonsense with afonja slaves who have since sold their brains to fulanis

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by dadaha: 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
undecided

124 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by MARKone(m): 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
Very unfortunate. There was one priest I read hear, who went drinking fura du nunu with these fulani beasts. If this unfortunate incident happened earlier. I thought think he will have the balls to go guzzling cow milk with them.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
sign of end time... Really this world is due to end angry

Let it just end already too many bad news

Just Negodi oyeso chukwu killed by ordinary devil's men...

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by fogechi: 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
they should catch them. they tried it in Ideato and they were given a hot chase.

they should come again

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by Kaira333: 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
May d blood of d innocent people killed by dis fools seek for vengeance upon their heads and the heads of those who are sponsoring them including those dat kept mute when they suppose to stand up for justice.

I weep for my country cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by tuoyoojo(m): 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
when the federal gov arrest and prosecutes one ....i repeat one fulani terrorist then i know that this government is serious

the igbos should start protecting themselves

these terrorist would not stop......i repeat they would not stop killing

8 Likes

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by MadCow1: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
Rest easy Sir.
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by Lorechino(m): 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
Just negodu , R.I.P.
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by kinibigdeal(m): 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
Then give them your land for grazing, that will solve the crisis..
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by passionate88: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
The governor fit go cry o. Our Enugu guys fit no retaliate?
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
RIP angry angry angry
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by Kenneth205(m): 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
cry
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by Ursino(f): 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
AWWWCH!
somebody's son! someone dedicated to God! awwwwww! God of heaven, arise!!!!!!!!

This is getting of out hand!!!!

I WEEP!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by dragonking3: 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
Is as if these Fulani herdsmen love attacking the igbos the most. I wonder why?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by emamos: 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
APCHaram:
Buy yourself a gun already because if you think this same fulani controlled army and police will protect you then you are destined to be killed by these rodents
self defence against Fulani herdmen

8 Likes

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by ajepako(f): 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
Where is Mother lbaka?

This happened at his backyard in Enugu and to his fellow Catholic

Waiting to hear from him how he saw a vision of people making attempt on Buhari's life

May God console the family of the bereaved..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by emmanuel4758(m): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
Thunder fire all the fulanis in the world mumu people with retard mind

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by emeijeh(m): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
Even Semenarian?!
There is God o!

Meanwhile, see photo below

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by DonCortino: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
APCHaram:

If you do, they will send d army to arrest u. These people are carrying out their plan. Kanu foresaw and warned us about this.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by NameChecker: 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
GOD WILL PUNISH ADEBOYE FOR MAKING US VOTE FOR BUHARI

We all knew that Buhari was an Islamist and no normal Christian will vote for him.

Then Adeboye sold us out to Islam by giving Buhari his blessings.

9 Likes

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by outknow: 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
If you opt for one Nigeria, and you are from thr south, the be ready to be slaughtered

1 Like

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by dam4wummy(m): 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fulani again, I think my Igbo nephews and cousins have to stand this their feet and say no against this unjust killings in their land. how can foreigners come and be killing me in my house. Have u guys forgotten what is called home advantage
I hope your leaders are not Fulani's servants even if they are, u followers should say no to all this killings na haaabaaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by Victorakats(m): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
Though I may not totally agree with Nnamdi Kanu's vision, I personally respect him greatly because he is the only one who really saw what was coming to Nigerians but everyone thought that he was mad and stupid.
Painfully, tons of innocent people have been slaughtered like cows, while cows and dogs are protected by the government.
Sincerely not the best of times in Nigeria.
I pray that God will intervene because it is no longer business as usual.

www.amaraofficial.com

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Hack Woman To Death On Her Farm In Enugu (Photos) / Man Who Stole A Phone At Ikeja Beaten- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.