Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Kerry Meets Anti-corruption Activists In Abuja (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kerry Meets Anti-corruption Activists In Abuja (pics) (11371 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID / PHOTOS: US Secretary Of State, John Kerry Meets Buhari / The Sudden Death Of Human Rights Activists In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kerry Meets Anti-corruption Activists In Abuja (pics) by henryanna36: 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
Yesterday, US Secretary of State John Kerry met with a group of non-governmental anti-corruption activists in Abuja. The Secretary, joined by U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for Global Women's Issues Catherine Russell and Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs Linda Thomas-Greenfield, also met with a group of adolescent girls who use technology and education to redefine their future.

“When you educate a woman, you create a nation.” - Hafez Ibrahim

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/us-secretary-of-state-john-kerry-meets.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kerry Meets Anti-corruption Activists In Abuja (pics) by henryanna36: 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2016

Re: Kerry Meets Anti-corruption Activists In Abuja (pics) by henryanna36: 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
henryanna36:
More
more

Re: Kerry Meets Anti-corruption Activists In Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
When is he going?

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kerry Meets Anti-corruption Activists In Abuja (pics) by agwom(m): 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
hmmm
Re: Kerry Meets Anti-corruption Activists In Abuja (pics) by tuoyoojo(m): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
i like his simple and calm demeanour

nice pictures

1 Like

Re: Kerry Meets Anti-corruption Activists In Abuja (pics) by MadCow1: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
Future President of the United States of America..

Sai John Kerry.. cool

1 Like

Re: Kerry Meets Anti-corruption Activists In Abuja (pics) by CACAWA(m): 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
ok
Re: Kerry Meets Anti-corruption Activists In Abuja (pics) by kimond101: 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
He is in Jeddah atm
I'm watching him live on Aljazeera.
Re: Kerry Meets Anti-corruption Activists In Abuja (pics) by youngeagle(m): 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
The world is lost...when the most corrupt individuals are perceived as saints...thought he has gone sha.

1 Like

Re: Kerry Meets Anti-corruption Activists In Abuja (pics) by spreallug: 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
Welldone baba
Re: Kerry Meets Anti-corruption Activists In Abuja (pics) by ArcIbrahim38(m): 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
MadCow1:

Sai John Kerry.. cool

haha u can't be funnier

8 Likes

Re: Kerry Meets Anti-corruption Activists In Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
MadCow1:

Sai John Kerry.. cool

Security alert!

Madcow plans to get his US green card and then proceed to kill all eligible voters. Don't ask me how I know.
Re: Kerry Meets Anti-corruption Activists In Abuja (pics) by vislabraye(m): 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
Go sleep.
Re: Kerry Meets Anti-corruption Activists In Abuja (pics) by Juban(m): 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
Who are these people? APC has assembled their party supporters so that they will not embarrass the govermrnt wink tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kerry Meets Anti-corruption Activists In Abuja (pics) by MadCow1: 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
Haute:

Security alert!

Madcow plans to get his US green card and then proceed to kill all eligible voters. Don't ask me how I know.

Shey you don go Jimoh house go smoke again? undecided

Remember Hilary? She was the Secretary of State.. I see Kerry running against her in 2020.. grin
Re: Kerry Meets Anti-corruption Activists In Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
grin

5 Likes

Re: Kerry Meets Anti-corruption Activists In Abuja (pics) by SWORD419(m): 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
yeah they appreciate buhari's effort, why dem no visit during dumb idled dancing gej's administration??

1 Like

Re: Kerry Meets Anti-corruption Activists In Abuja (pics) by NigerianDigits: 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
jmm
Re: Kerry Meets Anti-corruption Activists In Abuja (pics) by MissingBudget: 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ricetivists and cashtivists
Re: Kerry Meets Anti-corruption Activists In Abuja (pics) by SWORD419(m): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
BTW the woman with green shirt in the last pic isnt wearing a bra, anyone noticed that??

1 Like

Re: Kerry Meets Anti-corruption Activists In Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
MadCow1:

Remember Hilary? She was the Secretary of State.. I see Kerry running against her in 2020.. grin

And I see cutesexy1 creating a thread just to profess her love for me, and following it up with a lovely PM. cheesy
Re: Kerry Meets Anti-corruption Activists In Abuja (pics) by sonnie10: 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
MadCow1:

He was a candidate in one of the Presidential primaries a few years ago.

1 Like

Re: Kerry Meets Anti-corruption Activists In Abuja (pics) by tecmon: 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
anti corruption bullshit,
the cowhead that is thanking sultan for religious tolerance hasnt seen this or its tolerance in yankee language
http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/suspected-fulani-herdsmen-kill.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kerry Meets Anti-corruption Activists In Abuja (pics) by Guyman02: 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
As a foreign affairs expert let me educate us a little about US funded activists cheesy

America uses 'Activists' to start conflicts in many countries, how it works is that the US funded activists and NGOs are instructed to go around building anger in the minds of the people by subtle means, such as protesting against hike in stapple food prices or removal of subsidies and then when the time is ripe they are called out to the streets to protest with banners calling for the Govt to quit.

The Western media is then fully mobilized to provide 24hrs coverage and analysis on CNN, BBC, Aljazeera, Fox, VOA etc of the ongoing massive protests in that country such as Libya or Ukraine for example where the west want to change the govt.

Armed men will infiltrate the protesting crowd and shoot at the Police trying to quell the protest to maintain law and order. The policemen who are shot at from the crowd will not be shown in the media and will not be reported.
In self defense the Police shoots back at the source of incoming fire and hits the protesters, blood will spill and the western journalists and activists will rush to capture the picture for the wider audience around the world and accuse the govt (by this time they start calling it regime) of slaughtering and killing their own people.
People will watch newsreel of citizens bleeding on the streets and more people in anger will go out to confront the authorities, the govt feeling that the police is overwhelmed will naturally send in the Army and western media will capitalize on it and claim that tanks and jets are being used against innocent protesters to create more frenzy around the world and hatred for that country's leadership.

The govt of that country under attack will frantically try to defend themselves that they are not killing their people but since their media doesnt go far, their voices will not be heard; e.g when Gaddafi said he was fighting against Alqaeda only very few people heard his voice but today we all know better.
The US will then go the UN where they have Veto powers to seek for sanctions and for 'humanitarian' intervention to save the people from the brutal 'Regime' (elected or unelected).

The Americans will then start arming the protesters some of whom would have been trained on the use of weapons in secret locations and the western media will call them 'Freedom fighters or Free Syrian Army or Free Nigerian Army' grin.
In frustration the Presdient of that country will flee for his safety like Victor Yanukovych in Ukraine, Ben Ali in Tunisia, or announce his resignation like Mubarak in Egypt or stay put and have a civil war like Bashar Assad in Syria.

But if the Govt is not overthrown by citizen protesters occupying various squares or locations the next plan will be for Aerica to request the United Nations for a NO FLY ZONE implementation which will then be used as a pretext to bombard the country and help the 'freedom fighter rebels' to take power like in Libya.
After elections in some countries, when the results are announced the 'activists' can claim it was rigged against the US prefered candidate even if the countries Independent Election Commission declares another candidate the winner and US will insist that the activists are correct and ask the announced winner to step down or they will sponsor a rebellion to remove him from power like was done in Ivory Coast between laurent gbagbo and Allasane Ouatarra over Gbagbos attempt to control the price of cocoa which did not go down well with France.
The ICC which the western countries are not signatory will be invited by the west to file charges against the president like in Sudan, Kenya and Ivory Coast to use as a tool for regime change.

This tactic has been applied successfully recently in Iraq, Syria, Libya, Ukraine, Yemen, Tunisia etc
This is the key reason why many countries like Russia, China, India etc have banned USAID and US funded 'activists' from their countries as it is a tool for channeling funds to dissidents, sponsoring politicians during elections who become their puppets in places like the National Assemblies or Presidency to support US policies such as in Nigeria preventing the passage of the Petroleum Industry Bill etc

5 Likes

Re: Kerry Meets Anti-corruption Activists In Abuja (pics) by tribalistseun: 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
He is wasting his time. Restructure or nothing

3 Likes

Re: Kerry Meets Anti-corruption Activists In Abuja (pics) by signz: 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
MadCow1:

I never believe i could say this but Trump has a huge chance of beating Hillary in a free and fair election.

Hillary has alot of Human beings (not just Skeletons) in her wardrobe.

Bernie would have beaten Trump hands down.

If Kerry had entered the race, Trump would've given up by now.
Re: Kerry Meets Anti-corruption Activists In Abuja (pics) by MadCow1: 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
signz:

I never believe i could say this but Trump has a huge chance of beating Hillary in a free and fair election.

Trump would lose with not just a landslide, but also a Tsunami.

Do you think the United States will vote a Man that puts their status as a world super power at risk?

Anybody (who wasn't Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio or Ben Carson) would have beaten Trump.. The RNC is currently divided against Trump.

Kerry was up against Bush and at that time (with Iraq and Afghanistan wars), Bush was the only logical person for the office.

Lets see if he will give it another run in 2020..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kerry Meets Anti-corruption Activists In Abuja (pics) by ojinuocheibi(m): 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Guyman02:
As a foreign affairs expert let me educate us a little about US funded activists cheesy

America uses 'Activists' to start conflicts in many countries, how it works is that the US funded activists and NGOs are instructed to go around building anger in the minds of the people by subtle means, such as protesting against hike in stapple food prices or removal of subsidies and then when the time is ripe they are called out to the streets to protest with banners calling for the Govt to quit.

The Western media is then fully mobilized to provide 24hrs coverage and analysis on CNN, BBC, Aljazeera, Fox, VOA etc of the ongoing massive protests in that country such as Libya or Ukraine for example where the west want to change the govt.

Armed men will infiltrate the protesting crowd and shoot at the Police trying to quell the protest to maintain law and order. The policemen who are shot at from the crowd will not be shown in the media and will not be reported.
In self defense the Police shoots back at the source of incoming fire and hits the protesters, blood will spill and the western journalists and activists will rush to capture the picture for the wider audience around the world and accuse the govt (by this time they start calling it regime) of slaughtering and killing their own people.
People will watch newsreel of citizens bleeding on the streets and more people in anger will go out to confront the authorities, the govt feeling that the police is overwhelmed will naturally send in the Army and western media will capitalize on it and claim that tanks and jets are being used against innocent protesters to create more frenzy around the world and hatred for that country's leadership.

The govt of that country under attack will frantically try to defend themselves that they are not killing their people but since their media doesnt go far, their voices will not be heard; e.g when Gaddafi said he was fighting against Alqaeda only very few people heard his voice but today we all know better.
The US will then go the UN where they have Veto powers to seek for sanctions and for 'humanitarian' intervention to save the people from the brutal 'Regime' (elected or unelected).

The Americans will then start arming the protesters some of whom would have been trained on the use of weapons in secret locations and the western media will call them 'Freedom fighters or Free Syrian Army or Free Nigerian Army' grin.
In frustration the Presdient of that country will flee for his safety like Victor Yanukovych in Ukraine, Ben Ali in Tunisia, or announce his resignation like Mubarak in Egypt or stay put and have a civil war like Bashar Assad in Syria.

But if the Govt is not overthrown by citizen protesters occupying various squares or locations the next plan will be for Aerica to request the United Nations for a NO FLY ZONE implementation which will then be used as a pretext to bombard the country and help the 'freedom fighter rebels' to take power like in Libya.
After elections in some countries, when the results are announced the 'activists' can claim it was rigged against the US prefered candidate even if the countries Independent Election Commission declares another candidate the winner and US will insist that the activists are correct and ask the announced winner to step down or they will sponsor a rebellion to remove him from power like was done in Ivory Coast between laurent gbagbo and Allasane Ouatarra over Gbagbos attempt to control the price of cocoa which did not go down well with France.
The ICC which the western countries are not signatory will be invited by the west to file charges against the president like in Sudan, Kenya and Ivory Coast to use as a tool for regime change.

This tactic has been applied successfully recently in Iraq, Syria, Libya, Ukraine, Yemen, Tunisia etc
This is the key reason why many countries like Russia, China, India etc have banned USAID and US funded 'activists' from their countries as it is a tool for channeling funds to dissidents, sponsoring politicians during elections who become their puppets in places like the National Assemblies or Presidency to support US policies such as in Nigeria preventing the passage of the Petroleum Industry Bill etc
JUST SO TRUE.

2 Likes

Re: Kerry Meets Anti-corruption Activists In Abuja (pics) by MrImole: 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
Re: Kerry Meets Anti-corruption Activists In Abuja (pics) by onetrack(m): 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
Plenty of corruption in the US as well. Corporations control the US congress with huge gifts of money.
Re: Kerry Meets Anti-corruption Activists In Abuja (pics) by zicoraads: 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
signz:

Trump will be out rightly beaten black and blue. You talk about having things in the closet, but the question is who doesn't? Why has Trump refused to release his tax records?

Personally I believe Hillary's email issue is not even a major issue. Yes, she was careless. But who hasn't been at one point or another? If it were to be Clinton that was refusing to release her tax records, I am sure Trump would have made it a daily, or hourly issue. He would have continued to hammer on it.

If he thinks he is clean, he should release his tax records let's see what is there. I am sure he might be picked up by the authorities or pegged with court cases if he tries it. Crooked Donald.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: We Will Fund Budget With N512bn Recovered Loot.. / Sanwo-Olu Commissions 66-Classroom Blocks In Four Lagos Schools / Why I Respect, Admire Asiwaju Tinubu — NNPP Chieftain, Olopoeeyan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.