Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,532 members, 7,801,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) (53721 Views)

Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) / Cows Killed In Taraba As Militia Group Attacks Fulani Herdsmen. Graphic Photos / Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by dainformant(m): 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
Unknown men suspected to be Fulani herdsmen this morning meted horror on Enugu Atakwu community, in Nkanu West Local Government Area. According to reports, a seminarian of the Catholic Church and several others were killed in the gruesome attack...

Read below what was shared by an eyewitness;

By Tochi Precious

Fulani is at it again!What a wicked world.

I saw it with my two eyes this early morning around 4.am at Emergency Unit ESUT Teaching Hospital Parklane Enugu where two of the victims were rushed to and others were taken to Mother Of Christ Hospital Enugu.

They were attacked in their village by fulanis in d middle of the night at Amagu Attakwu Akegbe Nkanu Local Government Enugu.

A seminarian who is among the victims ,just came back from Break yesterday evening only to meet his death in the middle of the night.He was butchered like cow meat and he died immediately .

This lady here and her mother are in the same condition with their intestines out.

A pregnant woman was also badly injured on her head and some others who are lying hopelessly in the hospital.What a bad day. Enugu State Government pls where are u ooo......

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/suspected-fulani-herdsmen-kill.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by dainformant(m): 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2016

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by dainformant(m): 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
God save us

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by madridguy(m): 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
What exactly did these monsters want? This killings is too much. How long are going to be typing RIP for these barbaric killings, PMB do something, Buratai wake up before this killers caused another civil war.

Look at how someone is gruesome murdered, Fulani must stop this grazing if only fish is what we are left with its okay atleast serial killing will be over.

RIP to the victims and I pray Almighty God accept your souls and is wrath upon the beasts.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by ChangeIsCostant: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
when will this stop

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by PrettyCrystal: 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
this is getting out of hand oo

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by agwom(m): 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
chai!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by makazona(m): 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
And who was busy taking pictures instead of saving her?

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by Decodedp: 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
I give up on Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by PrettyCrystal: 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
cant u see that she's in the hospital... wetin u want make dem do again
makazona:

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by konklud22(m): 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
sadly
this type of news is all we get to see dis days in nigeria cry cry cry cry cry
life's are being destroyed dailly.....
buh personally i wont blame anybody
cos we brought dis upon ourselves
sad cry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by Pidggin(f): 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
Blame Buhari

11 Likes

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by solepager(m): 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
That lady's quite dead alright but the intestines and little blood? Looks photoshop

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by Batlan01: 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
buh Buhari y now??

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fulanis again shocked Wtf

1 Like

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by MadCow1: 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4153994_cymera20160825150124_jpegc8a468f43c98c1f6539f7728da4c5c8f

Why is banning the herding of cattle such an uphill task for our Senators?

And if the Senators are not willing to do it, why are the State Assemblies not doing it?

I thought if all the State Assemblies pass a bill and get majority states passing the same bill, the Senate and Reps are forced to ratify it?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by Victorakats(m): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2016

This may not look real to you because you are not a victim.

This may look like just another unfortunate incident because she's not your relative.

You maybe here to view another lady who for all the good reasons have been attacked for no just cause.

It is important to note that when life is so cheap, security is so porous and government is so useless.

The economy is grounding and we are managing but when ordinary individuals die recklessly and in an unprecedented manner, the whole universe needs to wake up and demand for answers.

If pastors, and leaders won't speak, I will!

This is not healthy healthy nation anymore.
We cannot continue this way!
It is my passionate appeal that the government and the masses at all levels should wake up and flush this mess out of our society.
I can't believe that I am now comfortable seeing brutalised bodies everyday.
This is just not good for our Generation.
Oh dear Lord, please have mercy on your children. This is too much for us to bear.
Thank you.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by tuoyoojo(m): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
the ibos should stop this crying on the internet and go back and protect their own

these fulanis would not stop....they would continue to kill ,main and rape until they meet an opposing force

a very needless and useless death

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by labamo07(m): 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
What is the gain of their sponsors?........................

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by 01emek(m): 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
serious this has gotten out of hand oo.. I blame this on that Nsukka coward who called him self the governor of the state.. who declared a three day fasting after the first massacre.

if any of such sh.it should happen in Nsukka I am saying that that of nkanu won't go Scot free.. the whole of nkanu land is very precious and its citizens will not be an endangered species by some blood sucking monsters on their own land..

I am calling on chimaroke Nnanmani, traditional leaders ,stakeholders in nkanu land to find a last solution to this menace. the culprit shall not go unpunished if not we would go after any fulani at sight.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by blingxx(m): 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
this animals at it again.... I Don dey fear all this aboki's undecided

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by canalily(m): 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
Do you really mean we are one Nigeriaundecided

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by pippimp(m): 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
Decodedp:
I give up on Nigeria

You are just giving up? Seriously? Well, it's never too late to join our association. If i were you, i would not only give up hope but start looking for ways to leave that zoo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by depumpin(m): 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
fulani herdsmen and killing innocent people are like

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by chimaobinelson(m): 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
solepager:
That lady's quite dead alright but the intestines and little blood? Looks photoshop

Every thing must be fictitious to you naw,in hospital bleeding can easily b stoped

15 Likes

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by eph12(m): 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
Desperate times calls for desperate measures. Can we just separate already? cry

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by Davash222(m): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
I think its time I get my self a Revolver. Rip to the dead.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by chi4ik4(m): 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
my advice to Nigerians is that war has started but if we didn't rise up to fight it now, it will consume all of us. Buhari can't arrest and prosecution his brothers, beside, it's part of the plan. IGBO rise up and defend your land....

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by Abiagirl777(f): 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
Nigeria is fu.cked up!!
Nwannem nwanyi Ndo cry cry cry
My heart bleeds...

11 Likes

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by odomanis: 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
makazona:

Dumb head,cant you see the picture was taken in the hospital with a medics at work ?

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by BABANGBALI: 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
Kai omo see fine succulent laps unlike those of VickyRotex and osusumustflow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Wanted For Armed Robbery, Cultism In Imo / Zolile Khumalo Shot & Murdered By Boyfriend In South Africa (Photos) / Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.