Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) (53729 Views)

Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) / Cows Killed In Taraba As Militia Group Attacks Fulani Herdsmen. Graphic Photos / Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by wildice2(m): 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
When will all southern gov start dealing with dis fulani issue like gov fayose. enugu youth are willing but without the state gov support der wil be discourage it show all southern govs are afraid of the fed government I trust my state gov no northerner will try shit in ekiti without reply since when fayose told the hunters to harm der self no fulani don try rubbish.

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by sunsewa16: 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
Nigeria disintegration loading. ....

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
E be like say we go comot Nigeria for this people o...cos i no really understand what they want ?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by adeusolu: 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Kai omo see fine succulent laps unlike those of VickyRotex and osusumustflow

It is easy to know you are a Muslim northerner

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by ayox1(m): 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
God of mercy, what a barbaric and callous act. *MAY IT NEVER BE WELL WITH ALL THESE PERPETRATORS OF EVIL ACT* ameen.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
dainformant:
Unknown men suspected to be Fulani herdsmen this morning meted horror on Enugu Atakwu community, in Nkanu West Local Government Area. According to reports, a seminarian of the Catholic Church and several others were killed in the gruesome attack...

Read below what was shared by an eyewitness;

By Tochi Precious

Fulani is at it again!What a wicked world.

I saw it with my two eyes this early morning around 4.am at Emergency Unit ESUT Teaching Hospital Parklane Enugu where two of the victims were rushed to and others were taken to Mother Of Christ Hospital Enugu.

They were attacked in their village by fulanis in d middle of the night at Amagu Attakwu Akegbe Nkanu Local Government Enugu.

A seminarian who is among the victims ,just came back from Break yesterday evening only to meet his death in the middle of the night.He was butchered like cow meat and he died immediately .

This lady here and her mother are in the same condition with their intestines out.

A pregnant woman was also badly injured on her head and some others who are lying hopelessly in the hospital.What a bad day. Enugu State Government pls where are u ooo......

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/suspected-fulani-herdsmen-kill.html
:

AND WE CLAIM TO HAVE A GOVERNMENT IN PLACE

1 Like

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by Wyttcat: 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
I hope the ibos that were mocking Yoruba student killed in Zamfara can see that Karma is not very far away. Within minutes I said "yours is coming", I found this.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by mapet: 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
Is this report valid? or just someone trying to direct traffic to his/her blog.......
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by Observant: 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
I think all Southern Senators and Rep should cease whatever they are doing and unanimously demand for a regional autonomy.
So these animals can be hung by the untill they are dead at site.
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by omozu1(m): 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
One day it will stop i know for sure
When the hunter becomes the hunted it will stop.
If you all remember when boko boys started they were killing christian they did not stop them
They were been celebrated but today i believe the story have change and they are calling them evil now.
By the time they start to eat their own flesh and start drinking their own blood it will stop
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by Organs(m): 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
Firstly, who clearly witnessed it as Fulani herdsmen committing this atrocity? If they investigate further, it might be a rival village or neighbour etc and has nothing to do with Fulani, so it is better to really investigate and find out who did this and this is because most people in the east are always lying about stuff like this all the time....... Secondly, most fulani herdsmen believe the law does not apply to them and take laws into their own hands, why is this crazy, administration not arresting, prosecuting and actually sentencing to death those crazy fulani herdsmen that are guilty of killings and massacre?? we have heard of cases in Benue, Anambra, Adamawa, Enugu etc yet no single fulani herdsmen has been sentenced and killed so how will the others learn and know they will be held accountable for their atrocities and stop the senseless killings?? Thirdly, we ourselves are not doing enough, our religious leaders are ripping us blind, the house and senate is full of corrupt people we are busy divided amongst ourselves along religious and tribal lines so we do not have a united voice for a common cause. For example clearly, a woman Bridget Agbahime was brutally murdered in Kano by fanatics, we do not need to sensationalize it, or turn it into muslim vs Christian etc, just as human beings, this is wrong and we need to come out and demand justice, as well as for this victim here, and those killed by cult in Portharcourt or bokoharam in sambisa we need to stop picking and choosing and demand for common sense justice for anyone killed else this nonsense will continue with people taking sides.
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by redcap: 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
01emek:
serious this has gotten out of hand oo.. I blame this on that Nsukka coward who called him self the governor of the state.. who declared a three day fasting after the first massacre.

if any of such sh.it should happen in Nsukka I am saying that that of nkanu won't go Scot free.. the whole of nkanu land is very precious and its citizens will not be an endangered species by some blood sucking monsters on their own land..

I am calling on chimaroke Nnanmani, traditional leaders ,stakeholders in nkanu land to find a last solution to this menace. the culprit shall not go unpunished if not we would go after any fulani at sight.

Stop all these online rant and go get ur revenge on those bast**ds,I wonder why Enugu people are so laid back and cowardly. Just some weeks ago these same guys tried this shit in Aba and they got served, Do you think they wouldn't think twice before attacking even a goat in that location.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by Wyttcat: 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
I thought you guys love 'one Nigeria'? When it happens to others you don't call for 'south' to do anything but only when it happens to you. Why not say all ibo senators? Or all your own senators if you want to deny you identity?
Observant:
I think all Southern Senators and Rep should cease whatever they are doing and unanimously demand for a regional autonomy.
So these animals can be hung by the untill they are dead at site.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by Nowenuse: 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
Nigeria is really in trouble
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by IceDude(m): 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
makazona:
And who was busy taking pictures instead of saving her?
Wetin be ur own sef? Save dead person? If picture nor dey na u go still say "PICTURE OR ADONBILIVIT"

1 Like

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by Sajio(m): 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
This is a clear reason why Buhari came into power..... was to islamise Nigeria. All thru GEJ Tenure,No time we heard of Fulani attack on innocent ppl. now buhari is gradually spreading dem to almost all part of the country. one thing is sure..... God will definitely fight for His children... what a Big shame on Enugu state Governor and it's citizens. Imagine d distance from north to Enugu, why can't d host community put an end to it.? May Dey R.I.P

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by Dedelizo(m): 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
Southerners and westerners stop eating dia cow...stop eating suya..cow leg and all sort...let dem go sell dia cow to niger republic and chad....pls, lets eat fish..ooooooo..Afonjas i hail dee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by Cylas(m): 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
Another day Another killing By same set of persons And they will go free Naija which way
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by solepager(m): 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
chimaobinelson:

Every thing must be fictitious to you naw,in hospital bleeding can easily b stoped
do that picture looks like a hospital to you with all the intestines out even after the news claimed she's dead.
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by Nickymezor(f): 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
Mehn , this is terrible... when will this animals stop these madness ?
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by Alfranco(m): 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
wildice2:
When will all southern gov start dealing with dis fulani issue like gov fayose. enugu youth are willing but without the state gov support der wil be discourage it show all southern govs are afraid of the fed government I trust my state gov no northerner will try shit in ekiti without reply since when fayose told the hunters to harm der self no fulani don try rubbish.
With the big price Fayose is paying for the good move, those coward Mr Governors won't do anything. lol
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by ebukav(m): 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
The governor of the state neva come cry 4 dem Na to cry be his own action nw
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by lordkhalifa(m): 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
solepager:
That lady's quite dead alright but the intestines and little blood? Looks photoshop
may your death look like a Photoshop undecided afanjas
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by flokii: 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
Dedelizo:
Southerners and westerners stop eating dia cow...stop eating suya..cow leg and all sort...let dem go sell dia cow to niger republic and chad....pls, lets eat fish..ooooooo..Afonjas i hail dee

Ur own problem na afonja... Very funny

Na small e remain to put d blame on afonjas.. I just dey look you
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by sportman117: 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
Nigeria is not a normal country...lemme console myself with naijabet
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by evilapc: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
What a country, yet one Nigerians efulefus will still be preaching for one nigeria.... this is much more than evil...

Hausa/fulani should stop killing innocent igbos, buf I'd they are too tasty foe blood, they should look for the efulefus like okoroawusas and yorubakwes

May God grant the dead restful sleep, and repay the murderous monster with eternal anguish
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by solepager(m): 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
lordkhalifa:
may your death look like a Photoshop undecided afanjas
lol. I dont blame you. Nigerian's like you are the ones drawing this country back with any threat and name calling. I questioned the picture which looks rightly photoshop not the news and you quickly stooped low to name calling when you dont even know if i'm even from the same village like you or even a nigerian.
Anyways...you know the saying about hate is like drinking poision and waiting for the other person to die? {quote me again for all i care i've said my piece}
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by labamo07(m): 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
grodt999:

You should ask Buhari and the Sultan of Sokoto!
My guess is sharia, islamization, dominance, control of the south and its oil.

South are mumu people are afraid to die, they run instead of stand and fight...it will continue until the population of Southern Nigeria is reduced and citizens run away!
I would have appreciated a matured response, you dont have proof to your justifications.................................
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by dragonking3: 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
Why can't the igbos stand up and fight to protect themselves from these people?
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by Lastanza: 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by Lastanza: 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
Dis is soo so disheartening, its high time the pipl took up arms in an offensive manner. No more defensive! Do the pipl and youth lack ideas?

Here is one. Start burying explosive in those bushes where they normally pass with their cattle so that wen they and their cattle gets consumed for a number of times no body will tell dem to vacate the community.
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by lordkhalifa(m): 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
solepager:
lol. I dont blame you. Nigerian's like you are the ones drawing this country back with any threat and name calling. I questioned the picture which looks rightly photoshop not the news and you quickly stooped low to name calling when you dont even know if i'm even from the same village like you or even a nigerian.
Anyways...you know the saying about hate is like drinking poision and waiting for the other person to die? {quote me again for all i care i've said my piece}
everything to afanjas is a Photoshop... why not condemn the killing first.. and allow the death to rest in peace.... u know one day they gonna laid u on that surgical table

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zolile Khumalo Shot & Murdered By Boyfriend In South Africa (Photos) / Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman / Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.