Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People (77176 Views)

Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by lordkit400: 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
So, this photo of a mother and daughter kissing it was posted on Instagram and it has generated some reactions.

Read some of the below and tell us what you think too.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/25/checkout-photo-of-mother-kissing-her-daughter-on-her-wedding-day-that-got-people-talking/

Photo credit: tosweddings

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4154678_cymera20160825171919_jpegdce6871235fbd1fa9faf08fad3dbeb54

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
end time is near... i dont even no what to call dis...

53 Likes

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2016

lol.
Nigerians! undecided Always Finding unethical meanings from the most innocent gestures...simply because they weren't close to their moms. Overly Sanctimonious lots!

they should just mind their business jaweh!! rubbish! angry

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
Make she kuku marry her daughter

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
Dis estherFabian jst swallow my space

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by sinaj(f): 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
Did she really stick her tongue in her mom's mouth shocked

Wtf

It depends on their relationship tho, some mom can actually be playful nd very close to their children to an extent dat they can easily pass off for siblings smiley

eemmbbee y u use meme de block rd na sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by mizzbouqui(f): 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
Awww
How I wish I'm this close to my mum
But she is still the best mom in this world tho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by ReorxTohGan(m): 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
Chay!!! Wan Nne,see Lesbianism!!!...And The Husband No Con Fit Use Slap Scatter 'em Both!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by ReorxTohGan(m): 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Awww
skibo Wait,are U Kiddin Me??!!!
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by mizzbouqui(f): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
ReorxTohGan:
skibo Wait,are U Kiddin Me??!!!
Kiddin you about what
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Holywizard: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
Thunder fire them their. na so dia toto go just rust like our village bridge. Umu ashawo. Ndi Ofe mmanu nde chineke kporo oku.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by ReorxTohGan(m): 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Kiddin you about what
u'd Wish To Be Close To Your Momma To The Extent Or Her Stickinq Her Tonque In Your MouthOr Is It That I Didn't Geh U Well Or Sumtinq?

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by firstking01(m): 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
Estharfabian:

lol.
Nigerians! undecided Always Finding unethical meanings from the most innocent gestures...simply because they weren't close to their moms.

they should just mind their business jaweh! Aba! undecided

angry

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
K we saw. Next!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by justicejay(m): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
Oh no no no no. We are african as someone already said. But nothing concerns me sha cos I just mind my business
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Richiy(f): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
Holywizard:
Thunder fire them their. na so dia toto go just rust like our village bridge. Umu ashawo. Ndi Ofe mmanu nde chineke kporo oku.

If you have nothing to say shut up undecided

16 Likes

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by mizzbouqui(f): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
ReorxTohGan:
u'd Wish To Be Close To Your Momma To The Extent Or Her Stickinq Her Tonque In Your MouthOr Is It That I Didn't Geh U Well Or Sumtinq?
Yup
What is the big deal in it
It is motherly love and nothing more

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
eemmbbee:
Dis estherFabian jst swallow my space
tongue

ntoooooor!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
Holup Holup Holup
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
sinaj:
Did she really stick her tongue in her mom's mouth shocked

Wtf

It depends on their relationship tho, some mom can actually be playful nd very close to their children to an extent dat they can easily pass off for siblings smiley

eemmbbee y u use meme de block rd na sad
Lemme put anoda one sef
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
Estharfabian:
tongue

ntoooooor!

GOD is watching u in 5d

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by jeffery251(m): 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Awww
Monkey no fine but her mama like.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
Jarizod:
Holup Holup Holup

Holup Holup Holup
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by ReorxTohGan(m): 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Yup What is the big deal in it It is motherly love and nothing more
Oooooooh!kay
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
ellacute45:

Holup Holup Holup
my baby kiss

How are u today cheesy
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by iykekelvins(m): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
Their mouths funny sha
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by lilmax(m): 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
if civilization means foolishness then I want to be uncivilized......only God knows if everybody would mind their business if it involves father and daughter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by clydedaniels(m): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
This no be normal kiss... i see suckin undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
Jarizod:
my baby kiss

How are u today cheesy

I'm fine and you cheesy kiss
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Jeel: 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
mmmm not bad

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by THEWEDDINGSTORE: 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
its written........................ shocked

in ma signature cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! / Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) / Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.