Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Happy Are Those Who Have Not Seen And As A Result Don't Believe. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Are Those Who Have Not Seen And As A Result Don't Believe. (2150 Views)

Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons / 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' / T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Are Those Who Have Not Seen And As A Result Don't Believe. by cloudgoddess(f): 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
Seun:
Yea, life as an atheist is very peaceful. You don't have to waste any time feeling guilty about things that are 100% natural and harmless. Religion makes people feel bad about those things in order to create a need for the "salvation" that religion offers. It's a scam, folks!
Bingo.

It creates the problem then sells you the solution.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Are Those Who Have Not Seen And As A Result Don't Believe. by Owliver(m): 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
cloudgoddess:

Bingo.

It creates the problem then sells you the solution.
Emotional blackmail. emotional solution.

just pay your tithe. whatever

2 Likes

Re: Happy Are Those Who Have Not Seen And As A Result Don't Believe. by MrMontella(m): 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
donnffd:
Nice post Valentinemary

The concept of hell is such a stupid and appalling one that i even got rid of the idea while i was still a christian long before i became an atheist.

Bring the worst dictator in all of human history, and i mean the worst, make your pick, hitler, genghis khan, Stalin, e.t.c and i still dont think that person deserves an ETERNITY in hell.

Like seriously, what would anyone do in less than 120years that would warrant them that can of torturing for all of ETERNITY...i am emphasizing ETERNITY, life withoud end, which kind of sick God would do something like that?, now talkless of trivia sin.

When i hear people say "Hell is real", i cringe and wonder where their sense of justice and morality went, not to talk of the question of "How do you know?"...
bruh..the joke of christianity started when someone tells me that if i live a good life i will go to an eternal hell if i dont say these words''JESUS I ACCEPT YOU INTO MY LIFE'' but a rapist/serial killer can kill for his entire life and in the last month of his life..truly repent and says those words and they he becomes a candidate of heaven...
Is that not silly?

4 Likes

Re: Happy Are Those Who Have Not Seen And As A Result Don't Believe. by MrMontella(m): 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
Its really funny..
christianity is like this..
Im a father of two kids...a boy and a girl...im a christian..
They both go to the same school..
My daughter used up her monthly allowance 5 days to the end of the month but needed to buy airtime for her subscribtion but didnt want to ask me because she feels i will be offended..
So she took #500 from my bag without telling me....and then goes to school...
Then my son..being in a mixed school..that day a group of pretty girls passed him and he admired ones' ass..
Unfortunately..
Both of my kids and i died in an accident while i was taking them home from school the same day they did these stuffs...
So yahweh now..will tell me that my kids are going to hell eternally for these stuffs...though he loves them..
My daughter sent to hell for stealing my #500...like wtf? Is it my hard earned money or yahwehs?
Yahweh follow me work the money?
Or my son..
My son goes to hell for admiring a girl..
How the hell did i get acqauinted with his mother?
And yahweh will tell me my son is going to an eternal hell for this?

Wont i break yahweh's teeth?

Valentinemary..nice thread..
HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN EVIDENCE AND AS A RESULT DONT BELIEVE

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Are Those Who Have Not Seen And As A Result Don't Believe. by ValentineMary(m): 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
MrMontella:
Its really funny..
My daughter used up her monthly allowance 5 days to the end of the month but needed to buy airtime for her subscribtion but didnt want to ask me because she feels i will be offended..
Then my son..being in a mixed school..that day a group of pretty girls passed him and he admired ones' ass..
Unfortunately..
Both of my kids and i died in an accident while i was taking them home from school the same day they did these stuffs...
So yahweh now..will tell me that my kids are going to hell eternally for these stuffs...though he loves them..
My daughter sent to hell for stealing my #500...like wtf? Is it my hard earned money or yahwehs?
Or my son..

Hahaha it's an insult on the human intelligence to believe the concept of heaven and hell.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Are Those Who Have Not Seen And As A Result Don't Believe. by MrMontella(m): 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
Oblitz:

SEE BLASPHEMY! CHAI
blasphemy kwa?
Re: Happy Are Those Who Have Not Seen And As A Result Don't Believe. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
Seun:
Yea, life as an atheist is very peaceful . You don't have to waste any time feeling guilty about things that are 100% natural and harmless. Religion makes people feel bad about those things in order to create a need for the "salvation" that religion offers. It's a scam, folks!

How is being dissolute and bibulous natural to you ?
Re: Happy Are Those Who Have Not Seen And As A Result Don't Believe. by felixomor: 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
Life as an atheist gives me free time!

The same free time I use to post rubbish on anti religious and anti God stuff.

Def logic!

Mschewww, yeye dey smell!,! lipsrsealed
Re: Happy Are Those Who Have Not Seen And As A Result Don't Believe. by HCpaul(m): 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
MrMontella:
Its really funny..
Unfortunately..
Or my son..

And finally, Yahweh will tell you that you are going to heaven while your children are heading to hell and because God will wipe away your pains and sorrows, you will be eternally happy despite been conscious of the fact that your children's are in hell fire.

The definition of religion is just a wonder. There is no peace but instead engaging in the creation of imaginary enemies, fighting them via prayer (the imaginary effective conversation and weapon), and finally testifying for defeating one demon like that that doesn't even exist. They keep repeating the process till they eventually leave this world.

The Israelis of the Bible didn't enjoy happiness but keep going from one war to another, enslaved by the Egyptians, spending 40 years in the wilderness and so on.

The promise of peace in Christianity is actually on the irony.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Are Those Who Have Not Seen And As A Result Don't Believe. by EyeHateGod: 12:18am On Aug 27, 2016
winner01:
Hmmnn

You wanna share your lack of belief undecided
Interesting..

Just try to be happy bro, you got a short time to spend it fighting.
grin Don't U know this section would be boring without us? Admit it wink
Re: Happy Are Those Who Have Not Seen And As A Result Don't Believe. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
Quotable quotes.

I'm gonna compile all this una quote one day cheesy

But seriously; the problem stems from the society itself. We live in a society that places much emphasis on the unknown and passionately believes in ET forces.

That's why I advocate for them to introduce a subject that allows people to evaluate their beliefs and ideals inside our educational curriculum.
Re: Happy Are Those Who Have Not Seen And As A Result Don't Believe. by EyeHateGod: 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
SirWere:
Quotable quotes.

I'm gonna compile all this una quote one day cheesy

But seriously; the problem stems from the society itself. We live in a society that places much emphasis on the unknown and passionately believes in ET forces.

That's why I advocate for them to introduce a subject that allows people to evaluate their beliefs and ideals inside our educational curriculum.

38.(1) Every person shall be entitled to freedom of thought, conscience and religion, including freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom (either alone or in community with others, and in public or in private) to manifest and propagate his religion or belief in worship, teaching, practice and observance.
(2) No person attending any place of education shall be required to receive religious instruction or to take part in or attend any religious ceremony or observance if such instruction ceremony or observance relates to a religion other than his own, or religion not approved by his parent or guardian.
(3) No religious community or denomination shall be prevented from providing religious instruction for pupils of that community or denomination in any place of education maintained wholly by that community or denomination.
(4) Nothing in this section shall entitle any person to form, take part in the activity or be a member of a secret society.
Re: Happy Are Those Who Have Not Seen And As A Result Don't Believe. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
EyeHateGod:

38.(1) Every person shall be entitled to freedom of thought, conscience and religion, including freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom (either alone or in community with others, and in public or in private) to manifest and propagate his religion or belief in worship, teaching, practice and observance.
(2) No person attending any place of education shall be required to receive religious instruction or to take part in or attend any religious ceremony or observance if such instruction ceremony or observance relates to a religion other than his own, or religion not approved by his parent or guardian.
(3) No religious community or denomination shall be prevented from providing religious instruction for pupils of that community or denomination in any place of education maintained wholly by that community or denomination.
(4) Nothing in this section shall entitle any person to form, take part in the activity or be a member of a secret society.

Hmm; with the way they change the constitutions daily; This shouldn't provide much of a challenge
Re: Happy Are Those Who Have Not Seen And As A Result Don't Believe. by EyeHateGod: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
SirWere:

Hmm; with the way they change the constitutions daily; This shouldn't provide much of a challenge
Last time was 2011....Religion can not be separated for Educational institutions according to our constitution
Re: Happy Are Those Who Have Not Seen And As A Result Don't Believe. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
MrMontella:
Its really funny..
Unfortunately..
Or my son..

Re: Happy Are Those Who Have Not Seen And As A Result Don't Believe. by hopefulLandlord: 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hehehehehehehehe
Re: Happy Are Those Who Have Not Seen And As A Result Don't Believe. by randomperson: 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
Guys hell is real... But all the fine girls, good beer and good entertainment will also be in hell. So maybe hell is actually heaven after all
Re: Happy Are Those Who Have Not Seen And As A Result Don't Believe. by ScienceWatch: 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
hahn:
Jesus shouldn't be taken seriously. Aside from the fact that he never even existed, his alleged coming to earth was utterly useless.

Jesus is a poor representation of what an Almighty God should be like.

There are no literary works to his name, he didn't reveal any significant solution to any of mankind's problems like common malaria, is only known for unverifiable, and if I must add truly mediocre, "miracles", achieved no spectacular feat, was known by no one, no one sought his wisdom and he left earth worse than he met it.

It is safe to say that the Jesus project was another monumental failure by the incompetent and, thankfully, imaginary Jehovah/Yahweh

This is serious, what if HAHN'S name was inserted in his own post ? What will it read like ?

Lets give it ago !

HAHN shouldn't be taken seriously. Aside from the fact that he never even existed, his alleged birth was utterly useless.

HAHN is a poor representation of what a man should be like.

There are no literary works to HAHN'S name, he didn't reveal any significant solution to any of mankind's problems like common malaria, HAHN is only known for unverifiable statements, and if I must add, HAHN'S truly mediocre, "posts", achieved no spectacular feat, was known by no one, no one sought his wisdom and he will leave earth worse than he met it.

It is safe to say that HAHN'S project on Niaraland was another monumental failure.

Can enlightened Atheists add more value here for HAHN'S sake ? We must try to help each other.
Re: Happy Are Those Who Have Not Seen And As A Result Don't Believe. by ScienceWatch: 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
hahn:
Jesus shouldn't be taken seriously. Aside from the fact that he never even existed, his alleged coming to earth was utterly useless.

Jesus is a poor representation of what an Almighty God should be like.

There are no literary works to his name, he didn't reveal any significant solution to any of mankind's problems like common malaria, is only known for unverifiable, and if I must add truly mediocre, "miracles", achieved no spectacular feat, was known by no one, no one sought his wisdom and he left earth worse than he met it.

It is safe to say that the Jesus project was another monumental failure by the incompetent and, thankfully, imaginary Jehovah/Yahweh

Can HAHN be taken seriously as he condemns a truly great and holy man ? If HAHN is a Muslim/Atheist I would find it very hard to believe that he can utter such vile accusations against an innocent man. If he is simply an Atheist, I would believe that it is possible to do even worse things than this.

Lets examine closely the consequences of the Atheist mind-set with a few examples ;

Eric Harris (1981-1999)
One of the two Atheist high school students who committed the "Columbine High School Massacre" in which they shot and killed 13 people and injured 24 others (before killing themselves). He had written in his journal that he did not want to do what "parents, cops, God, or teachers" tell him to do, making him, at the very least, a practical atheist (and notably, he never indicated he believed in God at all).

As recorded on a video tape, Harris is seen saying, "Go Romans! Thank God they crucified that asshole." He was enamored with Charles Darwin's concept of "Natural Selection," writing, "Natural SELECTION!!!!!!!!!!! God damn it's the best thing that ever happened to the Earth. Getting rid of all the stupid and weak organisms. I wish the government would just take off every warning label. So then all the dumbasses would either severely hurt themselves or DIE!" On the day of the shooting, he wore a t-shirt with the label "Natural Selection" written across it.

Dylan Klebold (1981-1999)
The other one of the two Atheist high school students who committed the "Columbine High School Massacre" in which (once again) they shot and killed 13 people and injured 24 others (before killing themselves). Recorded on video tape, he is seen cheering with Harris for the Romans because they crucified Christ ("that asshole" as Harris put it).

Also on video tape, Klebold said he disliked one of his classmates, Rachel Scott, calling her a "Christian, Godly little LovePeddler," suggesting than he was not only an atheist but an anti-theist as well. Klebold and Harris made her the first victim of the Columbine shooting. After shooting her once, he asked, "Do you still believe in God?" to which she said, "You know I do." He then mocked, "Go be with with him," shooting her in the head.

Kimveer Gill (1981-2006)
Canadian mass shooter and self-described atheist who perpetrated the "Dawson College shooting," in which he shot and killed 1 and injured 19 others, before shooting himself in the head. In addition to being a fan of the Columbine High School Massacre, he had written on his website, "I hate this world, I hate the people in it, I hate the way people live, I hate God, I hate the deceivers, I hate betrayers, I hate religious zealots, I hate everything ... I hate so much ..."

(1) (2) (Reply)

Origin Of Illuminati / Dead Seriousness News: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns Papacy, Converts To Islam / Pls, Is There A Catholic Church In Alapere Ketu Or Any One Close By?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.