Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Abu Al-Barnawi, Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Named Jihadi Head - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abu Al-Barnawi, Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Named Jihadi Head (27695 Views)

Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum / Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims / "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abu Al-Barnawi, Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Named Jihadi Head by agwom(m): 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Abu Al-Barnawi, Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Named Jihadi Head by gungab(m): 6:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
KINGwax007:
wetin dey worry ds one? Who LinkedIn don help?
lol
Re: Abu Al-Barnawi, Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Named Jihadi Head by KINGwax007(m): 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
hazyfm1:

Millions of smart & busy professionals
nurudeen, why dnt u type KINGwax in LinkedIn and get a surprise?

By the way, I expect an accuser to be free from relative accusation. Your Lord clueless is on Nairaland with no sensible comment pertaining to the topic and u're here, pointing fingers...

I knw ur type...

Tiri gbosa for ur intelligence

1 Like

Re: Abu Al-Barnawi, Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Named Jihadi Head by sainttwist1(m): 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
not my problem
Re: Abu Al-Barnawi, Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Named Jihadi Head by Bom4Real: 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
Islam is a religion of Peace,I am a Christian but truth be told,we have many miscreants destroying the good name of Islam in Nigeria,the same set of Nigerian miscreants have relatives in Ghana and they behave,this is to say something is wrong with the Nigerian system
Re: Abu Al-Barnawi, Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Named Jihadi Head by slex(m): 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
Reallllyyyyy...

Burutai, kindly assist with the family reunion between Yusuf and his son
Re: Abu Al-Barnawi, Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Named Jihadi Head by hazyfm1: 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
KINGwax007:
nurudeen, why dnt u type KINGwax in LinkedIn and get a surprise?

By the way, I expect an accuser to be free from relative accusation. Your Lord clueless is on Nairaland with no sensible comment pertaining to the topic and u're here, pointing fingers...

I knw ur type...

Tiri gbosa for ur intelligence

Did you read my comment on this thread before spilling fluid ?
Re: Abu Al-Barnawi, Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Named Jihadi Head by legaxi(m): 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
uyi26:
And yet someone would tell me islam is a peaceful religion? I can't even be in the same vehicle or share a room with a muslim.
That's your delusion, rather than focusing on the person you are busy focusing on the religion. Bad traits individuals can be found in any religion.
Re: Abu Al-Barnawi, Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Named Jihadi Head by free2ryhme: 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
You kill defenseless citizens and call it art of war. Useless animal angry
Re: Abu Al-Barnawi, Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Named Jihadi Head by unikprince(m): 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
damola311:
He is not a Muslim------- Mumus
Are they killing for Jesus or Muhammed?
Re: Abu Al-Barnawi, Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Named Jihadi Head by legaxi(m): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
unikprince:

Are they killing for Jesus or Muhammed?
Jesus and Muhammed are both messengers (prophet) of God so why would anyone kill for them? These terrorists are just lost in this world and they do whatever pleases them, it has nothing to do with the messengers (prophet) of God.
Re: Abu Al-Barnawi, Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Named Jihadi Head by goshen26: 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
I will not call them follower of Ishmael the trouble maker, cos I don't want their brother/sister to ban me again.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Abu Al-Barnawi, Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Named Jihadi Head by brain247(m): 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
God has already started fighting for his people,they think that after wasting innocent lives,all will be well with them.
Re: Abu Al-Barnawi, Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Named Jihadi Head by Bgorgeous: 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
Is this sheriff 's son?
Re: Abu Al-Barnawi, Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Named Jihadi Head by yorhmienerd(m): 10:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
SMH
Re: Abu Al-Barnawi, Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Named Jihadi Head by Toosure70: 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
Soon join your father. Ewu
Re: Abu Al-Barnawi, Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Named Jihadi Head by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:23am On Aug 26, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Hmm...Boko una try fr d killings done in d past.. but don xpire now abeg go sleep like Alshabaab...foolish people..

Thats it

God bless PMB.
Re: Abu Al-Barnawi, Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Named Jihadi Head by Newway2(m): 8:42am On Aug 26, 2016
Ogbeni, U & ds ur garri sef grin grin u no go let us rest.....
U must to teach me o. I must to make garri money. LOL!!!

garriguy:
He shld have let me teach him how to make money from selling Garri...
Re: Abu Al-Barnawi, Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Named Jihadi Head by garriguy: 10:46am On Aug 26, 2016
Newway2:
Ogbeni, U & ds ur garri sef grin grin u no go let us rest.....
U must to teach me o. I must to make garri money. LOL!!!

we are already on course na... I believe. U sef no let me test for whatsapp!

Na only u? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Implicates Governor In Plot Against Fed Govt / Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians / FG Equips Anambra State Fire Service With 2 Brand New Fire Fighting Trucks (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.