Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims (46237 Views)

Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) / Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) / Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by lalasticlala(m): 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2016

We had sex only once - Obinim victims confess

Eliasu Zakari and Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa both admitted that they slept with each other only once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVxvroh7Ois?t=461
The two church members of International God's Way Church who are at the centre of Bishop Obinim’s flogging saga have finally commented on the issue.

During a live TV interview on OBTV, they stated the number of years they have been staying with the man of God who said they are his adopted children.

Eliasu Zakari, the young guy in the video which went viral, said he has been staying with Bishop Obinim for about eight years. Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa also disclosed that she has been with Bishop Obinim since age 10.

During the TV interview, Zakari admitted that he slept with the young girl but hurriedly added that they did it once. He continued that the flogging happened at church three days after Gyasiwaa informed him about the pregnancy.

Stating why she wanted to abort the pregnancy, Gyasiwaa told the host she was afraid of Mr and Mrs Obinim. She revealed that she asked her sibling to bring her a medicine to damage the pregnancy but it did not work as planned.

http://www.myjoyonline.com/entertainment/2016/August-25th/video-i-slept-with-her-once-obinim-flogging-victim-speaks.php

See earlier thread where they were flogged https://www.nairaland.com/3295961/daniel-obinim-flogs-teenagers-sex

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
How many times did they wanna have sex?
He has no right to humiliate them publicly but I hope they ain't on their way to sex induced stardom like the other Ebonyi girl.

Whatsup with all these publicity on teenage sex recently? Teenage girls can now spread their legs to 180 degrees to receive deek or what?

I don't mean to sound insensitive...

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by MrOlihilistic: 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
shocked
if someone opens a thread he/she keeps shouting lalasticlala lalasticlala.
now lalasticlala is the op who will lalasticlala call
back to the topic none of my business.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by HungerBAD: 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by thesicilian: 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
Since the two of them were living with him, the Bishop somehow had a right to discipline them for immoral behavior. But why go the extent of humiliating them publicly?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by henrydadon(m): 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
angry

african mentality dey worry dem
Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by engrjosefz(m): 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
it's well
Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by henrydadon(m): 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
thesicilian:
Since the two of them were living with him, the Bishop somehow had a right to discipline them for immoral behavior. But why go the extent of humiliating them publicly?

doing it publicly was just wrong..

imagine searching for a job in future and the company u apply for search your name on google and this video comes out..

4 Likes

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by NameChecker: 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
Since there is no name to check . . .

4 Likes

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by gungab(m): 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
All this teens sex saga is now exported to Ghana Okay continue

2 Likes

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by Tommfrench(m): 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fine girls be hunting" Godly fine guys" in church

until something funny happens
Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by OXCUBA: 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
SO HOW MANY TIMES ....... DO YOU WANT TO DO IT ...... BEFORE YOU BECOME SEX TITLE HOLDER.

2 Likes

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by Rick9(m): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by sladimeji(m): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
he shouldn't have flogged dem
Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by Dronedude(m): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
I don't get it, are the proud of it? undecided

Guess the presenter or the tv station lacked content to the extent of humiliating this teenagers with an interview.

7 Likes

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by thundabot(f): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
[size=15pt]Warning: $ex is Dangerous, Don't try it without the supervision of an approved PRACTIONAL [/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by DEGr8t(m): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
Complicated issues.... Bishop should be right but he is not in better position to punished them.
Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
end time is near.. MAY GOD HELP US shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by Davland(m): 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
MrOlihilistic:
shocked
if someone opens a thread he/she keeps shouting lalasticlala lalasticlala.
now lalasticlala is the op who will lalasticlala call
back to the topic none of my business.

Him go shout Seun Seun grin

2 Likes

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by iliyande(m): 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lala the owner of the thread himself grin grin

They deserved the flogging but not in public grin

1 Like

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
The pastor no try at all. if na warri he try that nonsense fellow country men for don plan him matter.
Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by neweraomo: 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
angry

5 Likes

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by ChrisEsq: 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
I think the Bishop simply flogged his kids. It was necessary on the alter cause they embarrased his parenting. Poor guy.

14 Likes

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by project8(m): 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
Arresting the bishop is anoda way of encouraging teen sex.though flogging them publicly amounts to dehumanising them or their fundamental human rights according to rights activists. whic in my own opinion will make teen see nothing wrong in engaging in premarital sex.
I am with d bishop

12 Likes

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by agwom(m): 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
He lack common sense...
Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by yeyeboi(m): 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hhd
Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by soberdrunk(m): 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
*now singing*! "I be 16 years, i go dey do like this oh! If you touch my thing oh! I go tell mummy oh!" cheesy Children of nowadays have spoil sha! See as the mumu dey form fine boy 4 d video like say he win grammy! When i was 16 all i knew was The lion and the Jewel, the trial of brother Jerome, the concubine, the bottled leopard and maybe a couple of harmless love letters every now and then................

2 Likes

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by passionate88: 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by stano2(m): 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
14 and 16 , it's alright

1 Like

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
Semi Incest

1 Like

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by MrOlihilistic: 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium / 85-year-old Reverend Iloh Remarries 74-year-old Wife (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.