Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:41 AM

Want To Exchange Traffic With Ourschool.com.ng ? Drop Your Site URL - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Want To Exchange Traffic With Ourschool.com.ng ? Drop Your Site URL (1980 Views)

Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ / Are You Applying For Adsense?,drop Your Site URL For Review And Traffic / 5 Ways To Drive Targeted Traffic With Your Next Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want To Exchange Traffic With Ourschool.com.ng ? Drop Your Site URL by OurSchoolNews: 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
grosy:
What is tld
top level domain
Re: Want To Exchange Traffic With Ourschool.com.ng ? Drop Your Site URL by mactoni91(m): 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
OurSchoolNews:

would have loved to work with you but your site traffic is extremely low with low alexa rank!....sorry sir
www.kulmia.com is less than a month old. Its a baby site am still building. Thanks for looking down at my site
Re: Want To Exchange Traffic With Ourschool.com.ng ? Drop Your Site URL by Nurulnaas(m): 10:42am On Apr 28, 2017
[url]Www.worldswideforum.com[/url]
And www.skytechers.com(this one am on the process of getting its hosting renewed before Monday)
Re: Want To Exchange Traffic With Ourschool.com.ng ? Drop Your Site URL by Faithdamy(m): 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
Re: Want To Exchange Traffic With Ourschool.com.ng ? Drop Your Site URL by chaktty: 10:16am On Apr 29, 2017
If the OP or anyone is interested in traffic exchange on www.wiFicallingiPhone.com and http://www.healthriskfood.com , let's talk.
Re: Want To Exchange Traffic With Ourschool.com.ng ? Drop Your Site URL by Faithdamy(m): 3:51pm On May 02, 2017
chaktty:
If the OP or anyone is interested in traffic exchange on www.wiFicallingiPhone.com and http://www.healthriskfood.com , let's talk.

oya na... , i dey game......msg me on: damytechs@gmail.com
Re: Want To Exchange Traffic With Ourschool.com.ng ? Drop Your Site URL by Bigajeff(m): 4:08pm On May 02, 2017
hiipeeps.com Social Network
Re: Want To Exchange Traffic With Ourschool.com.ng ? Drop Your Site URL by youngscholar(m): 4:15pm On May 02, 2017
Re: Want To Exchange Traffic With Ourschool.com.ng ? Drop Your Site URL by chaktty: 2:00am On May 03, 2017
Faithdamy:

oya na... , i dey game......msg me on: damytechs@gmail.com
thanks for your interest but your blog is not accepted.
Re: Want To Exchange Traffic With Ourschool.com.ng ? Drop Your Site URL by etchiep(m): 10:42am On May 03, 2017
[url]Viralpostng.com[/url]
Re: Want To Exchange Traffic With Ourschool.com.ng ? Drop Your Site URL by etchiep(m): 10:43am On May 03, 2017
I will prefer banner Ad

Looking Forward to hear from you
Re: Want To Exchange Traffic With Ourschool.com.ng ? Drop Your Site URL by Godmother(f): 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
This is mine. A site that treats topical women isues

www.divasclan.com
Re: Want To Exchange Traffic With Ourschool.com.ng ? Drop Your Site URL by adex3g(m): 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
OurSchoolNews:
Good day to all the webmasters in the house!
straight to point!

TRAFFIC EXCHANGE IS JUST THE ACT OF TWO WEBSITE SHARING TRAFFIC! You place your advert on my website, i place mine on your website...free!

Want to exchange traffic with the website OurSchool.com.ng in terms of text advert or banner adverts!?

DROP YOUR SITE ADDRESS FOR REVIEW AND LETS Talk!
here is my https://our.com.ng
Re: Want To Exchange Traffic With Ourschool.com.ng ? Drop Your Site URL by solutionarena: 3:49am On Mar 31, 2018
We know you have got great ideas! Let us help you build the website that meet your needs
*E-Commerce
*Real Estate
*Portals such as video portal like YouTube, school management system etc
*Events
*classified directory like olx etc
*Blogs & Forums
Is there any website you need that is not among those stated above discuss with us today
For further enquiries call/WhatsApp:08186219002 or 07011123518
Visit www.cedarhostng.net