Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Question & Ans About Sbrs Exam And The Form - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Question & Ans About Sbrs Exam And The Form (15608 Views)

Sbrs Funtua 1st Admission List Is Out / Abu Zaria Remedial Screening Date Is Out (sbrs) / Sbrs Shortlisted Candidate For Screening Test Is Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question & Ans About Sbrs Exam And The Form by yamohd: 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2009
SOME OF THE THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SBRS FUNTUA (SCHOOL OF BASIC AND REMEDIAL STUDIES).
Q).When is the examination coming up ?

Ans). Rumour as it that the SBRS examination will be coming up in OCTOBER,my advice is for you to start preparing for ti you should not wait till is posted on the net before you start making the neccessaring arrangement and also you were to bring aloong your credentials and a token of #1,500 for screening of your credentials and the examination that you will write.

Q).What if i dont have the five credit they required ?

Ans. There is one thing you suppose to know about schools,when selling form they will not specify who are allegible to buy the form just because they want to make there money from them,by the time they start screening that is when you will now realise that known of the people that does not have there five credit are admitted.

Q).Where can i get the form to buy ?

Ans.Banks have stop selling the form so the only way you can get it is from individuals who have it in hand before they stop the sell of the form.You can call me for form reservation or any other thing 08062851055.

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University / ASUU: UNICAL Officially Resumes Activities, Set For Examinations / How Much Does It Cost To Take The SAT Test In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.