Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,413 members, 7,781,194 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:27 AM

Wetin Man Go Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wetin Man Go Do? (924 Views)

Top Five Twerks Videos That Will Make Man Go Blind / For Women: You'd Be Crazy To Let A Man Go If He Does These Things / Simple Ways To Make Your Man Go Crazy On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wetin Man Go Do? by hkidola00(m): 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
OK my babe wants to starts working and I am not in support of it because of the fear she might cheat,"but she is a very very very responsible Muslim girl" in fact to cut it short, I deflowered her, although the main reason she wanna start working is cos her dad na did hard man, gives her house chores and so on, so she considered working as an escape route.......I told her I will be giving her d money she's suppose to work for, but she still feel like working

am I wrong for having the fear that she might cheat if she works
Re: Wetin Man Go Do? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
Yes you are angry
Re: Wetin Man Go Do? by Shinkava: 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
You're talking like a kid...A lady that will cheat will cheat, whether she's a full house wife, working class, or under her father's roof. Trust is all that matters. if she wants to work, let her work

2 Likes

Re: Wetin Man Go Do? by mizzbouqui(f): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
Both of you are still teens

1 Like

Re: Wetin Man Go Do? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
You best stop letting those worries rule you.
••••••••
She's not given you reason 2 think this. Stop it.
•••••••••
And don't stand in her way of working or she might want 2 leave you just like she wants 2 leave her father's house.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do? by bentlywills(m): 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

You've said it all
Re: Wetin Man Go Do? by Jay542(m): 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Does it matter?
Re: Wetin Man Go Do? by Jay542(m): 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
Op she never gave you reason to. I wonder why you're worried.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do? by firstking01(m): 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
hkidola00:
OK my babe wants to starts working and I am not in support of it because of the fear she might cheat,"but she is a very very very responsible Muslim girl" in fact to cut it short, I deflowered her, although the main reason she wanna start working is cos her dad na did hard man, gives her house chores and so on, so she considered working as an escape route.......I told her I will be giving her d money she's suppose to work for, but she still feel like working

am I wrong for having the fear that she might cheat if she works
What da fvck
Re: Wetin Man Go Do? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
Just look! Wtf! You don't want your girl to work cuz you feel insecure? This is so dumb and silly #NoOffence
Re: Wetin Man Go Do? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
Jay542:
Op she never gave you reason to. I wonder why you're worried.
Dude is just insecure. grin
Re: Wetin Man Go Do? by vicstar(m): 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
• • • • • Is ya type that's gunna keep ya wife reserved to the kitchen angry
Re: Wetin Man Go Do? by Jay542(m): 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
asuo27:
Dude is just insecure. grin
I think he's cheating. That's why he's insecure
Re: Wetin Man Go Do? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
Jay542:

cheesy
Re: Wetin Man Go Do? by hkidola00(m): 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You best stop letting those worries rule you.
••••••••
She's not given you reason 2 think this. Stop it.
•••••••••
And don't stand in her way of working or she might want 2 leave you just like she wants 2 leave her father's house.
wao strong thought
Re: Wetin Man Go Do? by hkidola00(m): 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
Jay542:

noooo ,really nooo,I'm not, but u know women may cheat not cos dey intended to but prolly cos dey can't help it, we men still have self control....
Re: Wetin Man Go Do? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
hkidola00:
wao strong thought
she wants work an yer trying to stifle it.
•••••••
You are alot like her Daddy whom she wants 2 leave from.Change.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do? by Cholls(m): 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
my brothers and sisters sheje ole danburoba........u for kuku put her for your pocket.......taah! comot for here grown- man with small brain.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do? by Jay542(m): 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
hkidola00:
noooo ,really nooo,I'm not, but u know women may cheat not cos dey intended to but prolly cos dey can't help it, we men still have self control....
Lol. You got it all wrong. It's the character. If she's a cheat she/he is a cheat. But with the way you described her she's not. No fear, No worries.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of This? / 9 Secrets Men Keep From Women And Why / Look At The Replies This White Got For Being Racist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.