Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Men's Health/ Prostate Enlargement, Erectile Dysfunction And Infertility Etc. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men's Health/ Prostate Enlargement, Erectile Dysfunction And Infertility Etc. (3925 Views)

Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister / Increase Your Sperm Count,libido And End Prostate Enlargement / Natural Remedy For Erectile Dysfunction And Low Sperm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men's Health/ Prostate Enlargement, Erectile Dysfunction And Infertility Etc. by Ajakaye23: 8:10am On Oct 22, 2016
How I Finally Cured My Premature expulsion And Small Manhood Problems Permanently Without Any Side Effects Within 72hrs..
And Confidently Last Longer from Being a 1-minute Man to Over 40 Minutes Per Round In Bed Plus Natural Way To Increase My Manhood

How You Too Can Last 20-40 Minutes Longer In Bed Tonight & Permanently End The Pain & Embarrassment Of Premature expulsion.
The AMAZING Thing! You Can Henceforth Give Your Woman Addictive Sexual Pleasure And Confidently Feel Ten Times 'Manlier' Without Any Potential Side Effects Starting From TONIGHT!
Premature expulsion and small john thomas suffered me for years, infact this problems almost ruinned my happy home before I discovered my permanent solution through a friend of my wife. I dont want to say much here than to go straight to the point because my sweet heart has already explained all what we passed through BUT NOW Ladies outside there are now envy my wife when she made a post on facebook to know if women loves big joystick and long lasting sex. Though I always satisfy her on bed.

HERE ARE THE 2in1 SOLUTION THAT WORKED FOR ME

Forever Multi-Maca N 15,000 flat
Gingko Plus cost N13,500 flat!
Bee Pollen cost N13,500
Gingko plus and Bee Pollen do the same work, so we make use of the one that's available at the moment.
Forever Multi-Maca + Bee Pollen cost N28,500
F0rever Multi-Maca + Gingko Plus Cost N28,500

Total cost now is: #25,ooo with discount.

Call Remi on:07066715951.

From today you are sure of the following.

No more SEXUAL WEAKNESS even if you are old.
Increases the interest in sexual activity naturally and very useful remedy for loss of libido.
No more Premature expulsion.
No more embarrassment on bed.
No more damaged relations.
No more weak Attention.
No more guilt.
No more emotional instability.
You will increases stamina, enhance performance, increase energy, confidance and maintains your sex drive.
Re: Men's Health/ Prostate Enlargement, Erectile Dysfunction And Infertility Etc. by Ajakaye23: 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
Shortly! Here Is A True Life Story Of Mr. Lawrence Who Was Once Frustrated And Tired Of His Prostate Enlargement Coupled With Low Sperm Count, Now You Will Be Suprised To See How Happy And Relieved He Is Because Of The Natural Solution He Was Introduced To.
For more information visit: http:///N8Mfsf and http:///MvNFE5 or call 07066715951.
Re: Men's Health/ Prostate Enlargement, Erectile Dysfunction And Infertility Etc. by Ajakaye23: 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
Prostate Enlargement treatments ranges from varieties of Drugs to different Surgeries. But are these treatments really necessary? Sometimes YES. Most times, probably NO.

Enlarged prostate treatment by catheter or emergency surgery for a man who suddenly cannot pee is truly God sent solution! One advise, don't go for that Prostate Enlargement Surgery until you read this! Click this link >>>http:///MvNFE5 to discover a researched Natural Remedies to Prostate Enlargement.

Think, this is awesome? Share with friends!

Natural Way To maintain Optimum Prostate Health. For more information call this number: 07066715951.
Re: Men's Health/ Prostate Enlargement, Erectile Dysfunction And Infertility Etc. by Ajakaye23: 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
If God says yes who can say no? Only God cures through what He has created by His Power for us to naturally use to our own advantage.

Above were extract from Anthony's words, a 45 year old man who had Prostate Enlargement (Benigh Prostatic Hyperplasia) coupled with Low Sperm Count (Oligospermia).

Now, you will be surprised to see how happy and relieved he is, because of the natural solution he was introduced to.

You won't believe what he naturally did until you see it. Click this link => http:///N8Mfsf Now, to see how he did it.

Remember to share this with friends and family. Once again, click this link => http:///MvNFE5 to read his full story.
You can also call Remi on ; 07066715951.
Re: Men's Health/ Prostate Enlargement, Erectile Dysfunction And Infertility Etc. by Ajakaye23: 9:42am On Oct 25, 2016
How I Finally Cured My Premature expulsion And Small Manhood Problems Permanently Without Any Side Effects Within 72hrs..
And Confidently Last Longer from Being a 1-minute Man to Over 40 Minutes Per Round In Bed Plus Natural Way To Increase My Manhood

How You Too Can Last 20-40 Minutes Longer In Bed Tonight & Permanently End The Pain & Embarrassment Of Premature expulsion.
The AMAZING Thing! You Can Henceforth Give Your Woman Addictive Sexual Pleasure And Confidently Feel Ten Times 'Manlier' Without Any Potential Side Effects Starting From TONIGHT!
Premature expulsion and small john thomas suffered me for years, infact this problems almost ruinned my happy home before I discovered my permanent solution through a friend of my wife. I dont want to say much here than to go straight to the point because my sweet heart has already explained all what we passed through BUT NOW Ladies outside there are now envy my wife when she made a post on facebook to know if women loves big joystick and long lasting sex. Though I always satisfy her on bed.

Bee Pollen cost N13,500
Gingko plus and Bee Pollen do the same work, so we make use of the one that's available at the moment.

Increases the interest in sexual activity naturally and very useful remedy for loss of libido.
No more weak Attention.
No more guilt.
You will increases stamina, enhance performance, increase energy, confidance and maintains your sex drive.
Re: Men's Health/ Prostate Enlargement, Erectile Dysfunction And Infertility Etc. by Ajakaye23: 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
GOOD NEWS, YOU CAN'T JUST AFFORD TO MISS
If you want to get rid of your Prostate Enlargement | Low Sperm Count | Erectile Dysfuntion | Low libido etc, just in a Natural and Safe way without any Side Effect within a short period of time then, this is the most important report you will ever read. Age 40yr above are under the probability of having prostate enlargement through the following causes, Natural occurrence, hereditary and nutrient deficiency in the body system.

Hello and welcome here. My name is Ajakaye Oluremi, a Natural Health Care Researcher and I'm here because of you. Many of my research work and reports have helped many Nigerian Men to get rid of their unwanted Prostate Enlargement, Low Sperm Count and series of Ugly Sexual Health Challenges.

Our Genital System is precious and it health should not be taken for granted. Therefore, how healthy is yours? If you truly need help to put them in place within few days from now then, you will surely find an effective natural one right on this page. To discover this Amazing Natural Solution, keep reading!

To every problem, there is always a solution. Nothing is more painful than a missed privilege that brings healing and freedom from health challenges and restriction due to negligence. Your Genital Health Challenges is a wake-up call for you to discover a new insight, that will add to your wealth of knowledge and walk you out of any of the above Men's Health Challenges.

This is why I'm introducing to you, the only Natural Solution to Men's Prostate Enlargement, Low Sperm Count, Erectile Dysfunction, No Sperm Count etc. For further information click the following links: http:///N8Mfsf and http:///MvNFE5 also call this number: 07066715951.
Re: Men's Health/ Prostate Enlargement, Erectile Dysfunction And Infertility Etc. by Ajakaye23: 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2016

Bee Pollen cost N13,500

No more weak Attention.
No more guilt.
Re: Men's Health/ Prostate Enlargement, Erectile Dysfunction And Infertility Etc. by Ajakaye23: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
Prostate Enlargement Treatment ranges from varieties of Drugs and Injections to different Surgeries, but are these treatments really necessary? Sometimes YES and most times, probably NO. Treatment by catheter or emergency surgery for a man who suddenly cannot unirate is truly God sent solution!

One advise, don't go for that Prostate Enlargement Surgery until you read this! Click this link >>> http:///N8Mfsf and http:///MvNFE5 to discover a researched Natural Way to Maintain Optimum Prostate Health.

Show love, share with friends!

Natural Way To maintain Optimum Prostate Health

Call here on Oluremi- 07066715951.
Re: Men's Health/ Prostate Enlargement, Erectile Dysfunction And Infertility Etc. by healthlife(m): 6:24am On Oct 27, 2016
Its's amazing what herbal extracts like Saw palmetto and Pumpkin seed oil affect the prostrate gland. They've been known to shrink the prostrate gland significantly and maintain a healthy prostrate. I once recommended it to a university professor who was scheduled to go for surgery in 2013. He didn't need surgery anymore and hasn't needed any till date. I recommend highly the Swissgarde brand of supplements in this regard. They have one that contains pumpkin seed oil, saw palmetto, Zinc and selenium. You can google it for more details.
Re: Men's Health/ Prostate Enlargement, Erectile Dysfunction And Infertility Etc. by Ajakaye23: 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
Prostate Enlargement treatments ranges from varieties of Drugs to different Surgeries. But are these treatments really necessary? Sometimes YES. Most times, probably NO.

Enlarged prostate treatment by catheter or emergency surgery for a man who suddenly cannot pee is truly God sent solution! One advise, don't go for that Prostate Enlargement Surgery until you read this! Click this link >>>http:///MvNFE5 to discover a researched Natural Remedies to Prostate Enlargement.

Natural Way To maintain Optimum Prostate Health. For more information call this number: 07066715951.
Re: Men's Health/ Prostate Enlargement, Erectile Dysfunction And Infertility Etc. by Ajakaye23: 9:13am On Nov 14, 2016

Bee Pollen cost N13,500

No more weak Attention.
No more guilt.
Re: Men's Health/ Prostate Enlargement, Erectile Dysfunction And Infertility Etc. by anngrant: 10:00am On Nov 16, 2016
What a great article! When it comes to the treatment of erectile dysfunction, I can recommend to visit http://4rxpharmacy.us/ website. You'll find the most popular drugs there, view ratings, testimonials, and more.
Re: Men's Health/ Prostate Enlargement, Erectile Dysfunction And Infertility Etc. by Neyomickey1: 9:06am On Nov 23, 2016
Ajakaye23:

Bee Pollen cost N13,500

No more weak Attention.
No more guilt.
Dot see anywhere in your illustration how the s your products cure small manhood problem as your earlier attest to.
Re: Men's Health/ Prostate Enlargement, Erectile Dysfunction And Infertility Etc. by Ajakaye23: 6:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
Every Problem has a Cause Men's Enlarged Prostate also inclusive. Investigation reveal that, there are remote cause of this. But the primary cause is nutrient deficiency in the body system.

As a man, if you are unable to overcome your enlarged prostate chalenges despite all effort or protect yourself from having it then, you need to read this full articles through this link http:///N8Mfsf

Remember to share with friends.

TRUE LIFE TESTIMONY

How I Finally Cured My Premature Ejaculation And Small Manhood Problems Permanently Without Any Side Effects Within 72hrs..

How You Too Can Last 20-40 Minutes Longer In Bed Tonight & Permanently End The Pain & Embarrassment Of Premature Ejaculation.
Premature ejaculation and small john thomas suffered me for years, infact this problems almost ruinned my happy home before I discovered my permanent solution through a friend of my wife. I dont want to say much here than to go straight to the point because my sweet heart has already explained all what we passed through BUT NOW Ladies outside there are now envy my wife when she made a post on facebook to know if women loves big penis and long lasting sex. Though I always satisfy her on bed.

Bee Pollen cost N13,500

Call Remi on:07066715951

No more Premature Ejaculation.
No more weak Erection.
No more guilt.
Re: Men's Health/ Prostate Enlargement, Erectile Dysfunction And Infertility Etc. by Ajakaye23: 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
GOOD NEWS, YOU CAN'T JUST AFFORD TO MISS
If you want to get rid of your Prostate Enlargement | Low Sperm Count | Erectile Dysfuntion | Low libido etc, just in a Natural and Safe way without any Side Effect within a short period of time then, this is the most important report you will ever read. Age 40yr above are under the probability of having prostate enlargement through the following causes, Natural occurrence, hereditary and nutrient deficiency in the body system.

Hello and welcome here. My name is Ajakaye Oluremi, a Natural Health Care Researcher and I'm here because of you. Many of my research work and reports have helped many Nigerian Men to get rid of their unwanted Prostate Enlargement, Low Sperm Count and series of Ugly Sexual Health Challenges.

Our Genital System is precious and it health should not be taken for granted. Therefore, how healthy is yours? If you truly need help to put them in place within few days from now then, you will surely find an effective natural one right on this page. To discover this Amazing Natural Solution, keep reading!

To every problem, there is always a solution. Nothing is more painful than a missed privilege that brings healing and freedom from health challenges and restriction due to negligence. Your Genital Health Challenges is a wake-up call for you to discover a new insight, that will add to your wealth of knowledge and walk you out of any of the above Men's Health Challenges.

This is why I'm introducing to you, the only Natural Solution to Men's Prostate Enlargement, Low Sperm Count, Erectile Dysfunction, No Sperm Count etc. For further information click the following links;
http:///N8Mfsf and http:///MvNFE5 also call this number: 07066715951.

TRUE LIFE TESTIMONY

Bee Pollen cost N13,500

Call Remi on:07066715951

No more weak Attention.
No more guilt.
Re: Men's Health/ Prostate Enlargement, Erectile Dysfunction And Infertility Etc. by Ajakaye23: 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2016

Bee Pollen cost N13,500

No more weak Attention.
No more guilt.
Re: Men's Health/ Prostate Enlargement, Erectile Dysfunction And Infertility Etc. by Ajakaye23: 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
Prostate Enlargement is real, even thousands of Men face it. But it can be for a short time if only they know the way out of it.

Therefore, the Natural Home Remedies for Enlarged Prostate, which also protect other Men from having it.

Seeing is believing, click this link => http:///N8Mfsf and http:///MvNFE5 to check it out.

Re: Men's Health/ Prostate Enlargement, Erectile Dysfunction And Infertility Etc. by tchimebere(f): 7:07am On Feb 27, 2017
Say bye bye to Premature cumming and get the dick size you so much desire. see practical example here.
http://potenterection.com/last-long-in-bed/
Re: Men's Health/ Prostate Enlargement, Erectile Dysfunction And Infertility Etc. by Mayorpro: 11:11am On Dec 01, 2017
Sexual issues have rocked the boats of my marriage for so long. I have small john thomas, weak erection and premature ejaculation. until I stumbled on a Natural supplements which helped remedy this situations. When I was pitched into buying, I was a bit skeptical about the whole thing. I thought I was about to be duped, again, until I found out they had an effective payment on delivery system. After a long time, I decided to give it a try. I didnt really have a choice actually, my wife was always on my case as to my poor performance in bed. I was frustrated, depressed and drowning in low self-esteem and Performance Anxiety. Today guys, I am excited to say making that purchase is the best decision I ever made. I visited http://www.malefertilitysupplementsreviews.com/index
Re: Men's Health/ Prostate Enlargement, Erectile Dysfunction And Infertility Etc. by gerraldd: 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
Thanks guys, found something that seems promising among your postings here. the thing is that I need some help and this might be my savior.

I also have some ED issues and I’m always searching for viagra soft coupon such as… http://www.rx-discountcoupons.com/pharmacies/online-rx-com/

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Best Bottled Water In Nigeria? / Any Prescription For Bad Mouth Odour? / Cure Ulcer Fast Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.