Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

16 Things Soludo Told Buhari-Led APC Government In Kaduna - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 16 Things Soludo Told Buhari-Led APC Government In Kaduna (30998 Views)

APC Governors Told Buhari To Run For Second Term – Okorocha / What Magu Told Buhari On SSS Allegations / 16 Bitter Truths Prof. Soludo Told Buhari-led APC Govt In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Things Soludo Told Buhari-Led APC Government In Kaduna by justy15: 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
people like sibra Muhammed need total cure from zombiesm to read n comprehend before commenting. if the highlighted areas need funding, whose job is it to source for fund? me or you. a beg get sense n stop sounding like almajiri
Re: 16 Things Soludo Told Buhari-Led APC Government In Kaduna by ajawara(m): 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
MusaIbrahim1996:
Jonathan left a lot of debts. what sense is this Soludo saying. Thats what you get for allowing infidels control us, all these yorubads and Yeebos
People like you are the reason why this country is not making progress. Go to school, you will not. Separate politics and governance from religion, they will not.
Re: 16 Things Soludo Told Buhari-Led APC Government In Kaduna by stanislaus67(m): 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
Sibrah:
The man is speaking rotten grammar.
Is Buhari suppose to initiate Agricultural based Nigeria Got Tallent?
The main goal of this govt is to reverse the corruption trend in the system and it is acheiving that goal well enough. Diversification itself requires funding and we are all aware that the present govt met huge debt and recurrent bill that's backed and sustained constitutionally. If with excess money we couldn't diversify how on earth will it be possible with a debt ladden system? People should know that govts doesn't create jobs but creates enabling environment for job creators.
THEREFORE?
Re: 16 Things Soludo Told Buhari-Led APC Government In Kaduna by StarCj(m): 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
Sibrah:
The main goal of this govt is to reverse the corruption trend in the system and it is acheiving that goal well enough. Diversification itself requires funding and we are all aware that the present govt met huge debt and recurrent bill that's backed and sustained constitutionally. If with excess money we couldn't diversify how on earth will it be possible with a debt ladden system? People should know that govts doesn't create jobs but creates enabling environment for job creators.

please try I understand what is governance
okay
this government has no blueprint (agenda) for governance and soludo is given them Expo so that this country can move forward

Is corruption only what APC promised Nigeria?
Sibrah:
Is Buhari suppose to initiate [b]Agricultural based Nigeria Got Tallent
?

okay
this government has no blueprint (agenda) for governance and soludo is given them Expo so that this country can move forward

Is corruption only what APC promised Nigeria?[/b]
Sibrah:

okay

Is corruption only what APC promised Nigeria?
Re: 16 Things Soludo Told Buhari-Led APC Government In Kaduna by LMFashions: 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
Misterdhee1:

His submission depicts he is more intelligent than you are..Soludo was once there now, and we all know how mediocre his performance was

Blah blah blah blah...
Re: 16 Things Soludo Told Buhari-Led APC Government In Kaduna by LMFashions: 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
Obiwannn:

Ogbeni biko how do you want to be served this bottle of Origin?
With Nkwobi abi with fresh fish peppersoup? grin

Cat fish pepper soup will do just fine brother grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Things Soludo Told Buhari-Led APC Government In Kaduna by LMFashions: 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
ebosed:

If you earn N1.5million naira as an individual per month from your employer, and in addition to living well, you save 100,000 per month. In 5 years you saved N6million. That is huge savings, isn't it?

If you lost that job, and got another job worth N100k per month (due to desperation) and your standard of living remains the same, how long would it take to deplete your savings of 6million. Answer? Just 4 months. This government is 15 months old. They did not reduce minimum wage, they have practically maintain every thing and improved on them except foreign exchange. Let the truth be told, give honor to whom it is due.

Minimum wage wasn't reduced but work force did reduce.

How many ministeries did we have before and how many do we have now? Find out and tell me if that's reduction or increment.
Re: 16 Things Soludo Told Buhari-Led APC Government In Kaduna by LMFashions: 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You just murdered d guy,he don run

Don't mind them jare... grin grin
Re: 16 Things Soludo Told Buhari-Led APC Government In Kaduna by lordcenred(m): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
Standing5:
Please read comments carefully and objectively. Government around the world don't do most of what Soludo highlighted.

This is Nigeria for cying out loud, not government of the world or around the world
Re: 16 Things Soludo Told Buhari-Led APC Government In Kaduna by princesweet: 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
John Kerry ‘met Christian and Muslim leaders in Nigeria’

Spokesman Larry Socha told the BBC’s Naziru Mikailu in Abuja that Mr Kerry had stressed the importance of religious tolerance during his trip to northern Nigeria.

In Sokoto, Secretary Kerry met with both Christian and Muslim leaders to discuss religious tolerance and counter violent extremism that affects all Nigerians.

And as the secretary said in his speech there, equality and tolerance, justice and mercy, compassion and humility – these are values that transcend religions, ethnicities and all kinds of moral codes.”

Mr Socha also wanted to stress that Mr Kerry had now visited Nigeria one three occasions altogether including trips to Lagos and Abuja.

Nigeria’s main Christian group accused the US secretary of state of fuelling ethnic and religious divisions during his recent visit to the country.

John Kerry had acted in a divisive and discriminatory way by visiting the Muslim north of the country, and meeting the Sultan of Sokoto and other northern leaders, the Christian Association of Nigeria (Can) said.

His “lack of respect for the heterogeneous nature of Nigeria, amounted to favouring northern Nigeria and Muslims to the detriment of the Christian community”

Re: 16 Things Soludo Told Buhari-Led APC Government In Kaduna by Ugosample(m): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
opribo:
First thing first we need to strenghten and build a new mass re-orientation agency that will recreate the patriotic zeal and the unity of the country. Anybody who promotes hate in the country either through speech or writeup must be shot dead. Promotion of cross cultural exchange through marriage. Down playing of religion in our national polity but rather entrenchment of mutual respect. The president can only be stronger than a state governnor by the office they hold and not the resource generated from the state.

People from other places should be encouraged to settle anywhere peacefully. The rest are ok.

This is not a bad idea though
Re: 16 Things Soludo Told Buhari-Led APC Government In Kaduna by kernel504(m): 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
Sibrah:

You are a big shame to humanity. Imagine the level recession ravaging America when Obama took over, same to Hollande after taking over Sacuzy in France.
It takes intelligence to reverse recession not blames. Regarding your hurling insults on Soludo, you're entire family joint together till 4th generation can never match his achievements.
Re: 16 Things Soludo Told Buhari-Led APC Government In Kaduna by Sibrah: 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
kernel504:

You are a big shame to humanity. Imagine the level recession ravaging America when Obama took over, same to Hollande after taking over Sacuzy in France.
It takes intelligence to reverse recession not blames. Regarding your hurling insults on Soludo, you're entire family joint together till 4th generation can never match his achievements.
We don't match negative acheivements in our family. He can keep playing to the gallery all he wants. The guy is as irrelevant as you.
Re: 16 Things Soludo Told Buhari-Led APC Government In Kaduna by Impecca(m): 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
Sibrah:
Dull you
Re: 16 Things Soludo Told Buhari-Led APC Government In Kaduna by kernel504(m): 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
Sibrah:
We don't match negative acheivements in our family. He can keep playing to the gallery all he wants. The guy is as irrelevant as you.

Which school graduated you?
Re: 16 Things Soludo Told Buhari-Led APC Government In Kaduna by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
Standing5:

All the points stated above are simply impossible without funding. It takes money to make money and the APC govt met serious debt and huge bills which must be serviced, coupled with the fact that it needs more money to even meet infrastructural and much cravedeconomic expansion targets.
What we are asking is like telling Aregbesola to start new schemes to diversify the economy of Osun state when in reality the state is battling with heavy debt repayment obligations and can hardly run. The difference with Buhari government at the Federal level is that he is serious about clocking leakages and stopping corruption which he has done very well so far.
some of us talk like we are the finance minister... the one wet dem make where them put am wetin dem use am do... the economy is not all about oil OK..let them harness other avenue...
Re: 16 Things Soludo Told Buhari-Led APC Government In Kaduna by Sibrah: 3:45am On Aug 27, 2016
kernel504:

Which school graduated you?
I am still in school of hard knocks. Bill Gates is there too and Steve Jobs is an alumni.
Re: 16 Things Soludo Told Buhari-Led APC Government In Kaduna by opribo(m): 12:18am On Aug 29, 2016
ibedun:

Yes, after you have developed Igbolabd first.

Then we can consider your points,anumanu.
he

Nobody is going to develop Iboland for you but yourselves. The same spirit that led the people to build the Imo airport is what is needed all over Ibo land, if you are waiting for government of Buhari that will be an illusion.

The money the big Ibo men and women are using to build mansions inside lekki swamp, the skyscrappers, big hotels and all the huge companies built outside Iboland should be returned home first. Afterall charity begins at home. The wonderful schools built all over VI and Abuja should be returned that way the others will begin to take the Ibos serious. A people that are not ready to make sacrifices back home but instead build their treasure in foreign land have no heritage.
So the challenge for you and those like you is you and yourself alone. Start your development with yourself first. Hold the governors, commisioners, local government chairmen, fully accountable. In this way the Iboland will be transformed.
Re: 16 Things Soludo Told Buhari-Led APC Government In Kaduna by opribo(m): 12:22am On Aug 29, 2016
kaka74:

You are very sill how many pple who were promoting hate in 2015 were shot? I don't wanna come across as a negative guy byh believe me there z so much hate in dis country nd d build ip to dat election changed a lot of things

Mr Man, look at the topic first before you just run your mouth or is it hand. The OP posted Souludo's agenda for a successful regime, I only just supported it with what I think should be done first and urgently, the next thing from no where you attack. I know you people when I see one.
Re: 16 Things Soludo Told Buhari-Led APC Government In Kaduna by mikolo80: 6:01am On Aug 29, 2016
shukuokukobambl:
I watched his address on Channels and i agree with everything he said. The man was very candid, honest and patrotic in his submissions.

He's somebody who is really passionate about the growth and progress of the country and it's citizens.

The ball is in APC and Buhari's court. They can't get truth delivered in a better way than this cool

God bless Chukwuma Soludo, my man anyday cheesy
where is his farm or industrial park
Re: 16 Things Soludo Told Buhari-Led APC Government In Kaduna by kaka74: 9:23am On Aug 29, 2016
opribo:

Mr Man, look at the topic first before you just run your mouth or is it hand. The OP posted Souludo's agenda for a successful regime, I only just supported it with what I think should be done first and urgently, the next thing from no where you attack. I know you people when I see one.

Homboy u don't knw me besides d hate is even evident in u by saying u knw me bleep dat though u never said bleep about soludo's speech u were here saying anyone dat preaches tribalism should be shot nd am here telling u dat u reap what u sow am too busy jst dam too busy to hate my only grudge is this govt increasing the price of diesel if dey can reduce it ill be back to my bussiness nd sit down dey look una #you hear?
Re: 16 Things Soludo Told Buhari-Led APC Government In Kaduna by GreatManBee: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
Can you help with my art work for my nairaland add?
yusufu16:

I am a Buhari supporter but I totally agree with Prof. Soludo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki / PHOTO: Man Petitions EFCC In A Unique Way / Yahaya Bello Inspect Inland Port Being Built By FG In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.