Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (7116 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation / Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 26, 2016

Re: by Harbay0101(m): 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
iLegend, you're a bomb, can't continue following on ghost mode..........

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
iranu Abacha angry
Re: by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2016

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
tongue
iLegend:

My troublesome darling. If I spank dat your naughty yash eh! You go find yourself for Boko Haram camp! I dey watch your krukeré movements with my made in Sudan wireless phone.
grin grin
Re: by 2day6(m): 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
Guy thanks...it really help, please post more about the entertainment strategies.
Re: by larabae13(f): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
iLegend:
Deleted! I may repost later!
lolz u're crazy grin grin
Re: by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2016

Re: by larabae13(f): 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
iLegend:

(With a kid's mannerism) Wetin I do you. I go report you to lalá make in ban you and I go tell my mummy say you call me crazy! In go beat uuuuu! I no go give you my biscuiiiit. Ntorr!
grin den I'll tell ur mummy dat u went to dat gal house nd remove her pant tongue
Re: by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2016

Re: by larabae13(f): 12:05am On Aug 27, 2016
iLegend:

My mummy will say my son is a good boy.

My Story:

My mother has NEVER seen me with a girl before in her life. The only one she saw was my ex across the border and that was via Skype video chat. When I returned, I came back with lots of condóm. I hid all my crazy sex tools in my locked case. I didn't know how my younger brother opened it and packed all the condóms. He shared it with his friends and gave one to my secondary school admirer. The girl told me everything my younger brother said like: "PP, no mind my elder bro as in they act like pastor like this o! If you see some kind things wey I see for in bag eh! And we laughed about it. As she dey gist me na so i dey press her breast and she was all smiles. She said, "You have changed. You, the most quiet guy in class." She was so happy I had finally become a naughty bad boy. She was complaining on how I have changed, but was enjoying the benefits of the change. Women eh! They don't say what they mean, and they don't mean what what they say.

Note: Parents make use behave the way we do. In reality, every child wants to be naughty, but caged down by parents and family members.

So, everyone in my family sees me as an innocent guy how hasn't seen a pússy before. I'm just too quiet and reserved and always reading a book at home. So, after service I was indoors for almost 2 years with 24/7 HighSpeed internet connection and 23 hours power supply a day. (Free light from Total E&P).

So, my mother con dey worried na. Na so she go find one cute Church member girl say make I marry am. Haha! Una dey find wife for me? I dey laugh una.

The cute girl and the mom came to my house. Honestly, this girl set die, but I had no interest in marriage. We sat in the living room and she was so shy! My mum looked at me with the facial expression of "talk na" and I looked at her with the facial expression of "what do you want me to say?" (Then, I no dey flow well for pidgin).

I jovially asked the girl what's her cute name and she said "Joy." As a jovial guy, I immediately sang "joy joy joy in my heart is ringing..." And everybody bursted into laugher. It was really an awkward laugh and moment. After some minutes I left all of them in the living room and went to my room with the book on my hand "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People." After some minutes or hours they left. My mum came to my room with an angry face and asked why I behaved the way I did.

Inside my mind: this women think say I no fit find wife for myself. (Yes, I know she loves me more than herself and I love her like CRAZY).

She was really angry with me and said I should've at least taken the young girl's phone number so we could chat.

Honestly, I'm now looking for her number, cuz I want to fùck her cute face. I feel like asking my mum for her number, but I won't. I'll let it go.

This story is more than this, but this is the summary.
lolz u really are a naughty bad boy
Re: by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 27, 2016

Re: by joey150(m): 7:15am On Aug 27, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmm...

lipsrsealed

But that thing too long
Re: by Teespice(f): 7:29am On Aug 27, 2016
all this sermon on the mount just because you want to chat and possibly sex chat with a girl.

na wa. it is well.
Re: by jaybee3(m): 7:39am On Aug 27, 2016
You probably have nothing going for you which should normally make you attractive If you have to go through that much stress to get laid
Re: by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 27, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 27, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 27, 2016

Re: by Teespice(f): 9:32am On Aug 27, 2016
iLegend:

But bae, you didn't tell me you were ill. I wish you speedy recovery. God will be with you.

lame attempt at sarcasm.

try harder.
Re: by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 27, 2016

Re: by Teespice(f): 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
iLegend:

Hahahahaha. I can't hit it HARDER when you're so fúcking dry. You be plywood? Abeg, get wet first before I try harder. You want make I sustain injury for my díck. Naughty gal.

Modify Bae, I just checked your profile. Mehn! You've got BIG breast. I prefer apple breast. So, back off. I don't chat with old women. Sowie na!

you go fear epistle on top two lines.

smh. you are too loquacious.
Re: by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
This op sound so pathetic. Lame post!

Whars up with the cheesy convos? tongue
Re: by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2016

Re: by Teespice(f): 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
iLegend:

Omg! You wanna carry-ing grammar-ing block-ing my ears?

I even write epistles on a smiley face grin let alone two lines.

Sorry sweetheart, I'll make money from it. Lemme not reveal how yet! Shéy you like money? You're like a cow to me, so I'm psychologically milking you and you can never find out. Let it be a mystery. If I let it out it'll lose it's effect. Stay in the dark for now.

Have you ever heard of "Think and Grow Rich?" Or "Work Smart Not Hard?"

I'm only trying to make you realize all my epistles are for a reason and it's a financial reason (in millions) and will forever remain a mystery to everyone. The day it'll be revealed y'all be wowed and say, "Damn! You're such a genius, I never thought of this." Scan your brain if you'll catch the concealed intentions to my epistles. No, don't try, you can't. No one can, except God! (This is another epistle and expect more educative ones).

I want to show to the world you can use nothing but your brain and your phone to become a millionaire or billionaire while being troublesome. The rest of the populace are busy struggling for salary.

Stay tuned cuz you'll be one of those that'll say, "Wow! I know that guy. He used to be on nairaland and he loves trouble." I'm just tryna give you a glimpse of the future as long as God keeps us alive.

Epistle Part2 Hihihihi #Winks

are you done talking?

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs / Before I Start Selling My Body In 2019 Who Wants Me? -- Twitter / My Current Relationship Problem. Should I Marry This Man Or His Beast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.