Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Roof Gutters (Rain Water Collector) Supply - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roof Gutters (Rain Water Collector) Supply (1707 Views)

Rain Gutters- Everything About Roof Gutters, Rainwater Harvesting And Drainage / Rain Gutters (Rain Water Collector) Cost Guide / Over 30% Off (Promo) On Rain Water Gutter Carrier + Installation At Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roof Gutters (Rain Water Collector) Supply by lifetimeng(m): 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lifetime Roof Gutters Ltd is the distributor of American Rain Gutters, manufactured from high quality, corrosion resistant, 100% aluminum materials, with a variety of weather resistant colours for all climates with 20 Years Warranty.

We have made a name for ourselves by providing a first class guttering system which is functional, stylish with a neat finish for both residential and commercial roofing.

Our installation procedure follows the recommended ISO 9001 Standard; therefore our installers are well trained and certified to handle all the challenges of Gutter installation.

Our guttering systems are designed to minimize the risk from serious water damage to the building, making Lifetime Roof Guttering a wise investment.

Call 08158942188 for enquiry

Re: Roof Gutters (Rain Water Collector) Supply by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
I need about 50 feet straight line of standard rain gutter to be installed in Elebu.

Please give me an idea of pricing so I know if I should bother calling.

Please don't tell me to call cause I won't. You should be able to post designs and pricing on here.

Thanks.
Re: Roof Gutters (Rain Water Collector) Supply by 1Segzy: 7:27am On Aug 26, 2016
I will also need a complete set that will go round a 60 feet perimeter roof. Pls post prices here and then we can talk.
Re: Roof Gutters (Rain Water Collector) Supply by lifetimeng(m): 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
EgunMogaji:
I need about 50 feet straight line of standard rain gutter to be installed in Elebu.

Please give me an idea of pricing so I know if I should bother calling.

Please don't tell me to call cause I won't. You should be able to post designs and pricing on here.

Thanks.

Thank you for the interest Sir, Gutter is N1200/meter. Can you please send me your email or phone number so i can call to understand your needs and prepare a quote towards it.

(1) (Reply)

For Your Best And Best On Pop Decoration Design,ceiling,walls.e.t.c / Own A plot of Dry Land in a gated estate Trinity Gardens and Parks Scheme 2.. / A Duplex Is Available For Rent At Gbagada Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.