Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:40 PM

Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" (59693 Views)

"Before I Commit Suicide, Okorocha Is Owing Me N900k" - Man In Imo (Photos) / Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode / Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by viviangist: 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State on Thursday stated that he is not ready to die.

He was reacting to rumours of his ill health shortly after arriving Sam Mbakwe Airport Owerri, from a foreign trip.

“I am not in a hurry to die; I will live to complete my assignment for Imo people," he said. “I went to the land of the dead and our ancestors turned me back saying it was not yet time."

He however admitted that he had a challenge that took him far from the physical.

He assured that he was healthy and strong, and said those who wished him dead were enemies of the state.
Source http://www.viviangist.com/okorocha-i-went-to-the-land-of-the-dead-ancestors-turned-me-back

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by abokibuhari: 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
the ghost only gave him a warning slap hahaha

159 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by dunkem21(m): 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
cheesy
Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by NigerDeltan(m): 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
grin grin grin

Godbless the ghost

144 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by otukpo(f): 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
This okorocha knows how to talk rubbi$h

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by deboysben(m): 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
lol dis politicians are funny. Mr rochas I believe it's the first warning. next one will be............

besides where is our first lady or is she not back from her US trip. just asking.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by moshmusth(m): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
That Ghost hand no strong, make Ayilala slap ham if him go come back

12 Likes

Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by bayocanny: 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
E be like say the slap wey the ghost gave you no get weight :DE

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by talktrue1(m): 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
The ghost no do press up before the slap
Lol

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by vikkeee(m): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
Funny man ur mates are making life changing policies u dey visit land of the dead

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by ucee64(m): 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
surely he no go anywhere if na true he reach dere nah chain dey 4 use chain d fool. c em brown teeth who's laughing wit him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by esuLAAROYE(m): 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
Another FULANI from the East.......Mr Ochendo,na true say ghost slap you?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by UnknownT: 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
I thought they said he went for Omugwo?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by sigiyaya(m): 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
Why will the ancestors do such a thing
Why will they be so wicked to have sent this man
back even when the whole of imo state mutually
offered this man to them cry cry cry

Ancestors why una come fall our hands like this naaa

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by henrydadon(m): 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
Nah wa..see as they are treating him like some kind of a GOD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by Davash222(m): 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
Just because he was slapped by ordinary female ghost abi?

No problem, the male ghost version is loading. He should get ready.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by Inspectahdeck(m): 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hmmm no money and he chartered a flight. Nigerian governance and wastage.

[b]“I am not in a hurry to die; I will live to complete my assignment for Imo people,"
. Funny man which assignment did he start? Well Imo people know better.

he said. “I went to the land of the dead and our ancestors turned me back saying it was not yet time." [/b]. too much Nigerian movies LOL

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by crackhouse(m): 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
All these occultic men sef. Maybe Na the person wey im use do jazz dey pursue am.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by esuLAAROYE(m): 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
moshmusth:
That Ghost hand no strong, make Ayilala slap ham if him go come back
Aiyelala Idakooko, Is the gods of my ancestors. i fear am o

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by zibi5: 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
my people my people you are welcome
Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by moffat(m): 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
a talkative slap on he's face gbooooooos
Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by Daniel058(m): 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
Unu anukwara ogene!! Ehhhh

ASI KA ihapu ikwado ndi awusa i na kpiiiiiii! Lol grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by Chubhie: 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
I miss Owerri!

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
This my Governor self grin cheesy
Well 2019 Senator Samuel Anyanwu Imo State cool

9 Likes

Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by mcayomind: 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
okocha.... mo ti gbo
Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by free2ryhme: 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
african ( nigerian) leaders and their dramas grin
Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
I think buhari was slapped too... That time he had partial deafness.... When i visist okija shrine the gods needs to tell me how they both survive it... The next victim must die or run mad.... I think the ghost only slap thieves

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by OCTAVO: 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by Femich18(m): 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lol very funny
Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by jovialSoul001(m): 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
ok am sure the ghost is warming up for batch b

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
I can't just help laughing....Everyone in my house r just so much laughing hard hearing this news....

he has gone to India to COOK himself.......##Indian cooking is everlasting ###

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by YourMajesty(m): 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lol, chai, Okorocha was lucky that the spirits have been paid their salary for this month.

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] / Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In / Checkout These Pics Of Buhari, Zuma, Osinbajo And Wife At The Inauguration Lunch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.