Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

I Prefer To Masturbate Than Have Sex- Patoranking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Prefer To Masturbate Than Have Sex- Patoranking (3259 Views)

Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" / Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On / I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Random Girls– Patoranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer To Masturbate Than Have Sex- Patoranking by metromediaboss: 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
Nigerian singer and songwriter, Patoranking, says he hates having sex with random girls. He revealed he would rather resort to self-service than sleep around.

On his Twitter handle @patorankingfire, he wrote, “I don’t have a girlfriend. I am not a promiscuous fellow and if I ever need to blow off steam, I would rather make use of soap in the bathroom than be with random girls.”

He also disclosed that he was single, stating that he is more concerned about his career and his family as marriage is not in his mind at the moment.

“If I tell you that I want to marry right now, would you not lie me down and beat me?

“I am single and ready to mingle. Right now, I am just concerned about my career and family.

“Marriage is not in the question for me.”

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/i-prefer-to-masturbate-than-have-sex.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: I Prefer To Masturbate Than Have Sex- Patoranking by tutaboi(m): 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
O Y O....
Re: I Prefer To Masturbate Than Have Sex- Patoranking by Mrsprof(f): 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
I think sex is better than masturbation with protection though. Better still abstain if you can.
Re: I Prefer To Masturbate Than Have Sex- Patoranking by finalboss(m): 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
so pat self nah self-servicer , tor him done gve sm guys hope...hehehe
Re: I Prefer To Masturbate Than Have Sex- Patoranking by Davash222(m): 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
You are single ready to mingle but not ready to marry, after mingling with them, who will come and marry them kwanu?

Patrick, fear God.

3 Likes

Re: I Prefer To Masturbate Than Have Sex- Patoranking by Pheals(f): 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
undecided I Don miss my guys o ---- uncle pato ' y the awareness
Re: I Prefer To Masturbate Than Have Sex- Patoranking by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 26, 2016
bros y nah
Re: I Prefer To Masturbate Than Have Sex- Patoranking by Smellymouth: 7:39am On Aug 26, 2016
Hhmm
Re: I Prefer To Masturbate Than Have Sex- Patoranking by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 8:40am On Aug 26, 2016
Smellymouth:
Hhmm
no meme for this?
Re: I Prefer To Masturbate Than Have Sex- Patoranking by Smellymouth: 8:44am On Aug 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: I Prefer To Masturbate Than Have Sex- Patoranking by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 26, 2016
ok
Re: I Prefer To Masturbate Than Have Sex- Patoranking by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 26, 2016
really
Re: I Prefer To Masturbate Than Have Sex- Patoranking by peaceMma(f): 10:14am On Aug 26, 2016
Davash222:
You are single ready to mingle but not ready to marry, after mingling with them, who will come and marry them kwanu?

Patrick, fear God.
lolz u fit marry one
Re: I Prefer To Masturbate Than Have Sex- Patoranking by Davash222(m): 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
peaceMma:
lolz u fit marry one
Not me.
Re: I Prefer To Masturbate Than Have Sex- Patoranking by peaceMma(f): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
Davash222:

Not me.
lol.. den who
Re: I Prefer To Masturbate Than Have Sex- Patoranking by kokoA(m): 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
Stop lying. Take am!

Re: I Prefer To Masturbate Than Have Sex- Patoranking by HashtagMoniker(m): 12:30am On Aug 27, 2016
Bro. U need Jesus
Re: I Prefer To Masturbate Than Have Sex- Patoranking by chrisbaby24(m): 5:27am On Aug 27, 2016
Ok....!!!
Re: I Prefer To Masturbate Than Have Sex- Patoranking by salabscholar01(m): 5:38am On Aug 27, 2016
ok
Re: I Prefer To Masturbate Than Have Sex- Patoranking by tyson99(m): 6:27am On Aug 27, 2016
I need a wife
Re: I Prefer To Masturbate Than Have Sex- Patoranking by OHIsIManuEL(m): 8:28am On Aug 27, 2016
End time celebrities
Nigerian celebs and nonsense talks be like Apc and change undecided
Re: I Prefer To Masturbate Than Have Sex- Patoranking by bright007(f): 9:34am On Aug 27, 2016
k
Re: I Prefer To Masturbate Than Have Sex- Patoranking by Greenback: 6:44am On Aug 28, 2016
tyson99:
I need a wife
haba,u don divorce that ur sexy wife whose fine leg and shoe u display everywhere? How u dey manage sef with dat 'pencil'? Hehehehe

(1) (Reply)

Gifty BBN: Wedding Pictures / Girl Steps Out In A See Through Oufit Exposing Her Boobs & Pant.see Reactions(pi / Sex Video Of Regina Danielle's That Break The Internet (watch Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.