Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,443 members, 7,781,290 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:51 AM

My Pastor Needs To Travel Urgently - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Pastor Needs To Travel Urgently (567 Views)

Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here / 4 Traffic Related Issues The Nigerian Government Needs To Investigate & Address / Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures (2) (3) (4)

(1)

My Pastor Needs To Travel Urgently by Dejiih001(m): 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
Good day Nairalanders, I have an urgent request from the head pastor of my church on how he can legitimately travel to Canada or USA with his family.

He wanted his children most especially to relocate there for their studies purposes.

I want to know how he can do this without any refusal.
He's mainly interested in any of these 2 countries.
Re: My Pastor Needs To Travel Urgently by justwise(m): 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2016

(1)

Many Benefits Of Staying At Serviced Apartments / . / Coporate Beggers In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.