Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

If You Have A Puppy To Sell Preferably A Female - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / If You Have A Puppy To Sell Preferably A Female (1124 Views)

Cost Of Importing A Puppy From The UK. / A Cuacasian Puppy Is Needed Urgently By A Client,mix With Gsd Preferably / Peacock Pair Of A Male And A Female For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have A Puppy To Sell Preferably A Female by Hardey10(m): 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
Pls Contact me on 58C3A245 0806 941 0655
Re: If You Have A Puppy To Sell Preferably A Female by chibykem(m): 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
I have Jare! Her name is Remi if you add Tinubu na u sabi o No let them hear o, When you come we talk price.

1 Like

Re: If You Have A Puppy To Sell Preferably A Female by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
My aunt has Lhasas, it's on my profile.
Re: If You Have A Puppy To Sell Preferably A Female by prinzetobi: 7:33am On Aug 26, 2016
How much is your budget?
Re: If You Have A Puppy To Sell Preferably A Female by Hardey10(m): 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
prinzetobi:
How much is your budget?
So u can gimme u nourished pup or pup dats not been proper medical attention? No offense but I ll pass
Re: If You Have A Puppy To Sell Preferably A Female by prinzetobi: 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nothing of such. Sorry if my question sounded improper. If you haven't decided a breed to settle for I feel your budget will help you eliminate some. This is not about a nourished or malnourished pup. What if you're willing to spare 40 thousand? Won't it be a waste of time and resources if I sent you a bull mastiff or a Caucasian? We're humans. It's onIy natural to misunderstand ourselves but I hope you see things from my point of view too. Cheers
Re: If You Have A Puppy To Sell Preferably A Female by Baroba(m): 7:02am On Aug 27, 2016
prinzetobi:
Nothing of such. Sorry if my question sounded improper. If you haven't decided a breed to settle for I feel your budget will help you eliminate some. This is not about a nourished or malnourished pup. What if you're willing to spare 40 thousand? Won't it be a waste of time and resources if I sent you a bull mastiff or a Caucasian? We're humans. It's onIy natural to misunderstand ourselves but I hope you see things from my point of view too. Cheers

You sure do have a good temperament.. God bless

3 Likes

Re: If You Have A Puppy To Sell Preferably A Female by Hardey10(m): 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
20 25
Re: If You Have A Puppy To Sell Preferably A Female by Eveezy(m): 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
prinzetobi:
This nigga is one calm nigga, damn! jst like Baroba said, may God bless u for ur reply. cos personally I saw nothing wrong in ur question nd his reply was uncalled for. Ah! Oga, abeg come take groundnut chop wit me abeg, Tanks again
Re: If You Have A Puppy To Sell Preferably A Female by mccoyelectric: 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
A female caucasian for sale. 8months old am relocating... Don't belive in pics come n see for yourself. Also her dad 2years caucasian.. Looks like a lion and d biggest paws ever
Re: If You Have A Puppy To Sell Preferably A Female by Hardey10(m): 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
Eveezy:

This nigga is one calm nigga, damn! jst like Baroba said, may God bless u for ur reply. cos personally I saw nothing wrong in ur question nd his reply was uncalled for. Ah! Oga, abeg come take groundnut chop wit me abeg, Tanks again
Kike I said.. M sorry but I also have my reasons.. U won't blame me much if u truly know wat I said.. Its happened before dats y m being cautious
Re: If You Have A Puppy To Sell Preferably A Female by ONWARDBABA: 10:02am On Aug 29, 2016
UR LOCATION AND CONTACT
mccoyelectric:
A female caucasian for sale. 8months old am relocating... Don't belive in pics come n see for yourself. Also her dad 2years caucasian.. Looks like a lion and d biggest paws ever
Re: If You Have A Puppy To Sell Preferably A Female by jhadu: 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
Fully vaccinated 3 1/2 months pedigree female boerboel for sale .. Hit me on whatsapp 08164663677 for details
Re: If You Have A Puppy To Sell Preferably A Female by Harryola9(m): 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
female Rottweilers for sale call or whatsapp 08170849629
Re: If You Have A Puppy To Sell Preferably A Female by coolaustyne(m): 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
Got a 5 months old female straight back GSD... ... Asking price is 60k.

(1) (Reply)

Jungle Justice Inside Games Village Abuja!!! / What About If These Manatees Were Washed Ashore In Lagos' Beach? / Just Lost My Dog Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.