Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Kerry's Visit To Nigeria, And A Puzzling Itinerary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kerry's Visit To Nigeria, And A Puzzling Itinerary (1419 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) / Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) / Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kerry's Visit To Nigeria, And A Puzzling Itinerary by MrPresident1: 11:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
Why did John Kerry visit Sokoto, the seat of the caliphate to pay homage to the sultan before visiting Aso rock? Did he land in Sokoto? After all when he landed in Lagos in 2015, GEJ was on hand to receive him. https://www.nairaland.com/3297072/john-kerry-visit-nigeria-next

The elite walk and talk in symbols, they hide secrets in plain view. America has elevated the seat of Islam in Nigeria above the seat of the president of secular Nigeria.

I am not against Islam, true Muslims are servants of God. But let America continue in her plans to try to fuse Islam with democracy, Daniel wrote about it long time ago, and the conclusion is final, they shall not cleave!

Union and marriage headed only for disaster!

Daniel 2:44
And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Christ is here wink
Re: Kerry's Visit To Nigeria, And A Puzzling Itinerary by smellingmenses: 11:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lols.... Trump said Obama is behind Isis some denied and abused Trump! We need a Republican president in America to stem the negative liberalities of the Democrats!
Re: Kerry's Visit To Nigeria, And A Puzzling Itinerary by MrPresident1: 7:07am On Aug 26, 2016
smellingmenses:
Lols.... Trump said Obama is behind Isis some denied and abused Trump! We need a Republican president in America to stem the negative liberalities of the Democrats!

Trump will not be president and Hitlary will not be president.
Re: Kerry's Visit To Nigeria, And A Puzzling Itinerary by divineappo(m): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2016
MrPresident1:

obama will declare martial law just to extend his tenure. Is that what u meant?
Re: Kerry's Visit To Nigeria, And A Puzzling Itinerary by MrPresident1: 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
divineappo:
obama will declare martial law just to extend his tenure. Is that what u meant?

2 Thessalonians 2:3
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

The man of sin or the son of perdition is the ruler of a great nation who leads his nation to ruin. Pharaoh of Egypt, Nebu of Babylon, and the king of Tyrus are examples. https://www.nairaland.com/2991715/falling-away-revelation-son-perdition

Donald Trump cannot be president because he is anti-Islam. Hitlery Clinton cannot be president because the coming of Christ MUST happen during the reign of the Son of perdition. wink
Re: Kerry's Visit To Nigeria, And A Puzzling Itinerary by Anas09: 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
MrPresident1:

Huh? Who will then be president. Oh wait!!! Yes, You the only MrPresident

1 Like

Re: Kerry's Visit To Nigeria, And A Puzzling Itinerary by Anas09: 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
MrPresident1:

2 Thessalonians 2:3
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

The man of sin or the son of perdition is the ruler of a great nation who leads his nation to ruin. Pharaoh of Egypt, Nebu of Babylon, and the king of Tyrus are examples. https://www.nairaland.com/2991715/falling-away-revelation-son-perdition

Donald Trump cannot be president because he is anti-Islam. Hitlery Clinton cannot be president because the coming of Christ MUST happen during the reign of the Son of perdition. wink
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked huh? You mean the Antichrist will start ruling the world soon?
The Bible says, before the Son of perdition shows his face, there'll be so much immorality and wickedness in thebworld that life for a true christian will seem unbarerable nah. It says, to live will be like squizing water from a stone.

We haven't reached the unbarerable stage yet.
Re: Kerry's Visit To Nigeria, And A Puzzling Itinerary by MrPresident1: 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
Anas09:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked huh? You mean the Antichrist will start ruling the world soon?

The antichrist is not about to start ruling, the antichrist has been ruling the earth since Jesus died. Anti-Christ means against Christ, the antichrist is not a single person but a well entrenched system of individuals and organisations. Unfortunately, most people have not been given the ability to recognise who the antichrist is, God has enabled him to be hidden until the time of the end wen Christ will come to reveal him and subsequently destroy him.

2Thessalonians 2:8
And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Anas09:

The Bible says, before the Son of perdition shows his face, there'll be so much immorality and wickedness in thebworld that life for a true christian will seem unbarerable nah. It says, to live will be like squizing water from a stone.

You still find this world and system still bearable SMDH! You mean you still find this system bearable? shocked.
2Timothy 4:8
Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

You do not want your crown yet? Anyways, I understand. The anxiety is for only the firstfruits wink

Anas09:

We haven't reached the unbarerable stage yet.
We haven't reached that stage yet? W are not yet in the stage described below?

2Timothy 3:1
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

You can still bear it
Lord Jesus please come now now now, don't mind Anas09 abeg.
Re: Kerry's Visit To Nigeria, And A Puzzling Itinerary by MrPresident1: 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
Anas09:

Huh? Who will then be president. Oh wait!!! Yes, You the only MrPresident

This is the end of the kingdom of beasts.

Christ, the firstfruits from the dead, will reign forever grin wink
Re: Kerry's Visit To Nigeria, And A Puzzling Itinerary by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
MrPresident1:

The antichrist is not about to start ruling, the antichrist has been ruling the earth since Jesus died. Anti-Christ means against Christ, the antichrist is not a single person but a well entrenched system of individuals and organisations. Unfortunately, most people have not been given the ability to recognise who the antichrist is, God has enabled him to be hidden until the time of the end wen Christ will come to reveal him and subsequently destroy him.

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

You still find this world and system still bearable SMDH! You mean you still find this system bearable? shocked.
Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

You do not want your crown yet? Anyways, I understand. The anxiety is for only the firstfruits wink

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

You can still bear it

What about the main guy , the anti Christ according to the book of Revelations .
Re: Kerry's Visit To Nigeria, And A Puzzling Itinerary by FearGodAndLive: 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
grin grin grin
It's the year 2016 people
Mam has been to the moon and continued to make enormous strides in major fields of science and technology. Una dey here dey yarn kpoto-kpoto. What a waste of mind, life and space.
Re: Kerry's Visit To Nigeria, And A Puzzling Itinerary by MrPresident1: 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

What about the main guy , the anti Christ according to the book of Revelations .

He has been here all along, he was only hidden, the Lord enabled him to be hidden.

Bring the verses in Revelations
Re: Kerry's Visit To Nigeria, And A Puzzling Itinerary by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
MrPresident1:

He has been here all along, he was only hidden, the Lord enabled him to be hidden.

Bring the verses in Revelations

You mean the eschatological anti-Christ is here already ? For how long has he been hidden ? Where is he from ? How did you obtain info on his whereabouts ? How veridical are your answers ?

Here are bible verses adduced to support my statement

Revelation 13

13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Re: Kerry's Visit To Nigeria, And A Puzzling Itinerary by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 27, 2016
MrPresident1:

There's hardly any difference between insanity & religion grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kerry's Visit To Nigeria, And A Puzzling Itinerary by Anas09: 8:10am On Aug 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Abeg tell am say, there's the spirit of the Antichrist, and The PERSON OF THE ANTICHRIST. The spirit of the antichrist has been operational since Christ ascended into heaven, but the person of the Antichrist is the one Thesselonian and Revelation is talking about,he has not come yet.
Re: Kerry's Visit To Nigeria, And A Puzzling Itinerary by Anas09: 8:11am On Aug 27, 2016
MrPresident1:

This is the end of the kingdom of beasts.

Christ, the firstfruits from the dead, will reign forever grin wink
The my President sef. cool
Re: Kerry's Visit To Nigeria, And A Puzzling Itinerary by Anas09: 8:17am On Aug 27, 2016
MrPresident1:

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

You can still bear it
Hahahahahahahaha. Oh my God. Make Lord Jesus no mind me? Am also expecting Him to come back even today sef.
Re: Kerry's Visit To Nigeria, And A Puzzling Itinerary by MrPresident1: 9:08am On Aug 27, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahaha. Oh my God. Make Lord Jesus no mind me? Am also expecting Him to come back even today sef.

The antichrist has ruled while Christ was away, the coming of Christ is the end of his reign. He is the ruler of this world, and Christ is coming to ovethrow him and take over forever enthroning an everlasting kingdom of righteousness, he resists this coming hence the name antichrist. The antichrist has many foot soldiers even on this NL and their purpose is to create confusion, to confuse as my hearts as possible, to obfuscate the line of truth, create distractions via endless meaninglessness arguments.

Paul says he will be revealed when Christ comes, and Christ will destroy him. He has been in charge until now, but now the owner of the sceptre has come.

This explanation is as simple as it gets.

Let me make an illustration using Buhari; Buhari, president of Nigeria willingly left his throne because rogue forces infiltrated his army and also corrupted his people, they made it seem like he was the bad guy when in fact he was the good guy, they threathened to destroy his country if he did not leave, he left. But Buhari is the only one that can rule that kingdom successfully because that mandate has been given to him forever by God.

So while he was away, this rogue forces pounded and pauperised the people, yet they kept spreading propaganda that Buhari was the bad guy, and that they were the good guys on a redemption mission, yet the people were going hungrier and poorer.

The rogue elements are antibuhari forces, or the antichrist, while buhari is away, they have mercilessly dealt with the people. Now they know that buhari is coming back so they are in a frenzy, he is coming back in great anger with lust for vengeance.

Everyone who resists this coming, overtly or covertly, is anti-buhari, antichrist.

This is just an illustration of the relationship between Christ and antichrist, and buhari is only being used as illustration, ONLY. Nothing more.
Re: Kerry's Visit To Nigeria, And A Puzzling Itinerary by MrPresident1: 9:12am On Aug 27, 2016
Zoharariel:

There's hardly any difference between insanity & religion grin

It is your father who is insane grin

And that hand is pointing right at your father too cheesy
Re: Kerry's Visit To Nigeria, And A Puzzling Itinerary by MrPresident1: 11:57am On Aug 27, 2016
Anas09:

Abeg tell am say, there's the spirit of the Antichrist, and The PERSON OF THE ANTICHRIST. The spirit of the antichrist has been operational since Christ ascended into heaven, but the person of the Antichrist is the one Thesselonian and Revelation is talking about,he has not come yet.

The antichrist is not an ethereal spirit, the antichrist is a system of organisations and individuals that have the dominion of the earth put in their hands until Christ returns.

2 Thessalonians 2:7-8
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

The spirit of God is letting the antichrist operate until Christ returns. The Holy Spirit of God is allowing the antichrist to function undisturbed until Christ is ready to take over, he is letting until he is taken out of the way, and then the wicked will be revealed whom Christ will now consume and destroy with the brightness of his coming.

The antichrist are the beastly world dominions that Christ is coming to overthrow.
Re: Kerry's Visit To Nigeria, And A Puzzling Itinerary by wolesmile(m): 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
MrPresident1:

How Christ-like!!! SMH
Re: Kerry's Visit To Nigeria, And A Puzzling Itinerary by Ranchhoddas: 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
MrPresident1:

Lolz. Whatever happened to turning the other cheek?
Re: Kerry's Visit To Nigeria, And A Puzzling Itinerary by MrPresident1: 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Lolz. Whatever happened to turning the other cheek?

Psalm 2:12
Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
Re: Kerry's Visit To Nigeria, And A Puzzling Itinerary by MrPresident1: 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
wolesmile:

How Christ-like!!! SMH

The meek and submissive lamb of God is also the mighty and ferocious lion of the tribe of Judah.

When Jesus cleared the temple of money changers, was he a lion or a lamb?

SMH to you too angry
Re: Kerry's Visit To Nigeria, And A Puzzling Itinerary by wolesmile(m): 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
MrPresident1:

The meek and submissive lamb of God is also the mighty and ferocious lion of the tribe of Judah.

When Jesus cleared the temple of money changers, was he a lion or a lamb?

SMH to you too angry

And so His response then was the way you did, eh?
Re: Kerry's Visit To Nigeria, And A Puzzling Itinerary by donnie(m): 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
MrPresident1:

2 Thessalonians 2:7-8
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

The spirit of God is letting the operate until Christ returns. The Holy Spirit of God is allowing the antichrist to function undisturbed until Christ is ready to take over, he is letting until he is taken out of the way, and then the wicked will be revealed whom Christ will now consume and destroy with the brightness of his coming.

The antichrist are the beastly world dominions that Christ is coming to overthrow.

Putting that passage of scripture in modern English:

2 Thessalonians 2:7 The mystery of this sin is already at work. But it cannot work effectively until the person now holding it back gets out of the way.

The verb "let " as used in the kjv actually means to "hold back", referring to that force or power holding back the Antichrist from manifesting and operating in full force. That can be none other than the Church of Jesus Christ. Not the Holy Spirit because He will still be around on earth after the rapture- during the tribulation. That's why even after the rapture, preaching though restricted and severely punished, will continue and many will still believe and receive salvation. No one can believe except by the power of the Holy Spirit.

The church is the resisting force against the Antichrist and he cannot unleash his terror until the catching away of the saints.

The rapture will take place just before or immediately after he is revealed as Israel's peace guarantor in the signing of the peace treaty between Israel and Palestine.
A 7-year peace agreement which he will break in the middle of the 7 years and then begin his reign of terror.

1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
Re: Kerry's Visit To Nigeria, And A Puzzling Itinerary by MrPresident1: 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
wolesmile:

And so His response then was the way you did, eh?

You need discernment to know when to act as a lamb, and also when to act as a lion. wink

(1) (Reply)

What Is Miracle Money? Is It Biblical? / Meet The Rich Witchdoctor Who Never Misses Church / How To Know A False Prophet & Teacher (wolves)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.