Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,458 members, 7,781,317 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:24 PM

If You Had Only A Month To Live And 1billion Dollars,what Would You Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Had Only A Month To Live And 1billion Dollars,what Would You Do? (1397 Views)

Happy New Month to all Nairalanders. / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / If You Had A Billion Dollars, What Would You Do With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had Only A Month To Live And 1billion Dollars,what Would You Do? by ebila(m): 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2009
I know we all hate death.Y'all shouldn't be scared cos we ain't gon die until we all achieve all we wanna n see our grand kids.But just a thought: If u had just a month to live n a billion dollars,what would u do?

As for me,i'd:

1. Throw d dopest party on a white cruise boat.

2. I'd buy myself d most expensive power bike n ride it even if for just a day.

3. I'd travel almost round d world.

4. I buy myself d Hummer i'd always dreamed of n customize/love-vendor it in west coast.

5. I'd give a very huge amount of money to charities scattered in Nigeria.

6. I put money away for every family member of mine that i know.

Then on d second to d last day,i'd look for d very one i love(dat's if i weren't wif her) and take her to d most expensive restaurant in d whole world.
Then on d last dat,i'd write my last poem n sing my last song and dance my last dance and say my last prayer and wait!
Re: If You Had Only A Month To Live And 1billion Dollars,what Would You Do? by Igwe9(m): 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2009
it doesn't change anything in my life, just tell my trustful relation where the money is after i must have settled all my debts and dues in the church,
Be nice to the people, prepare my soul very well and wait happily for the D -day.
smiley
Re: If You Had Only A Month To Live And 1billion Dollars,what Would You Do? by ebila(m): 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2009
Igwe.:

it doesn't change anything in my life, just tell my trustful relation where the money is after i must have settled all my debts and dues in the church,
Be nice to the people, prepare my soul very well and wait happily for the D -day.
smiley
Nice one sha!
Re: If You Had Only A Month To Live And 1billion Dollars,what Would You Do? by funsosweet(m): 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2009
Abeg, this topic is not fit for Romance column oo jare, make una no dull us oooo
Re: If You Had Only A Month To Live And 1billion Dollars,what Would You Do? by ebila(m): 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2009
@funsosweet,
Get d step outa 'ere!!! angry angry angry
Re: If You Had Only A Month To Live And 1billion Dollars,what Would You Do? by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 01, 2009
Before i go i'll make sure i leave money for my family,loved ones and start a heavily armed anti-gay crusade shoot on sight stuff.Take down some gay ass nigga before .Muhahaha
Re: If You Had Only A Month To Live And 1billion Dollars,what Would You Do? by CrazyMan(m): 3:20am On Oct 01, 2009
I will keep the money hidden in a safe place.

Then when I die, I would it to bribe the angels at the gate so that they would allow me enter heaven grin
Re: If You Had Only A Month To Live And 1billion Dollars,what Would You Do? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:24am On Oct 01, 2009
ebila:

I know we all hate death.Y'all shouldn't be scared cos we ain't gon die until we all achieve all we wanna n see our grand kids.But just a thought: If u had just a month to live n a billion dollars,what would u do?

As for me,i'd:

1. Throw d dopest party on a white cruise boat.

2. I'd buy myself d most expensive power bike n ride it even if for just a day.

3. I'd travel almost round d world.

4. I buy myself d Hummer i'd always dreamed of n customize/love-vendor it in west coast.

5. I'd give a very huge amount of money to charities scattered in Nigeria.

6. I put money away for every family member of mine that i know.

Then on d second to d last day,i'd look for d very one i love(dat's if i weren't wif her) and take her to d most expensive restaurant in d whole world.
Then on d last dat,i'd write my last poem n sing my last song and dance my last dance and say my last prayer and wait!

Is your situation that bad? undecided
Re: If You Had Only A Month To Live And 1billion Dollars,what Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:52am On Oct 01, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Is your situation that bad?  undecided

I'm tired of seeing your silly comments I swear! You annoy me!  angry

I have notice most of your posts, you are always criticizing people or insulting the original poster indirectly.

Bullshit! 

What's your problem?

This is a public forum, we need good ideas

Be nice to people, but  if you don't have good comment to contribute, is it by force?

Please CHANGE!!!!!!!!
Re: If You Had Only A Month To Live And 1billion Dollars,what Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:06am On Oct 01, 2009
faakay:

I have notice most of your posts, you are always criticizing people or insulting the original poster indirectly.

Bullshit! 

What's your problem?

Be nice to people, but  if you don't have good comment to contribute, is it by force?

Please CHANGE!!!!!!!!

na wa o. . .
Re: If You Had Only A Month To Live And 1billion Dollars,what Would You Do? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:47am On Oct 01, 2009
faakay:

Bullshit! 

What's your problem?

Please CHANGE!!!!!!!!

ROTFLMFAO. . . grin   grin  grin. . .whao you must be really burnt!  grin

long yawnnnnnnnn Got anything new in the book?  undecided
Re: If You Had Only A Month To Live And 1billion Dollars,what Would You Do? by ebila(m): 8:15am On Oct 01, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Is your situation that bad? undecided
No,ur situation is dat bad! undecided

faakay:

Bullshit! 

What's your problem?

Please CHANGE!!!!!!!!

She actually doesn't really make silly posts,i fink she was high or somefin! undecided

CrazyMan:

I will keep the money hidden in a safe place.

Then when I die, I would it to bribe the angels at the gate so that they would allow me enter heaven grin
Man,u got me rolling on d floor.Ur plan go work if only na person like u dem put for gate.lol

pc guru:

Before i go i'll make sure i leave money for my family,loved ones and start a heavily armed anti-gay crusade shoot on sight stuff.Take down some gay ass nigga before .Muhahaha
LMAO
Re: If You Had Only A Month To Live And 1billion Dollars,what Would You Do? by Nigerd(m): 10:25am On Oct 01, 2009
I will give it all to Charitry
Re: If You Had Only A Month To Live And 1billion Dollars,what Would You Do? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:56am On Oct 01, 2009
ebila:

No,your situation is dat bad! undecided
She actually doesn't really make silly posts,i fink she was high or somefin! undecided

lmao. . .look at this one. . .don't go and find work to do. . .be there dreaming of one billion dollars. . .

"NO FOOD FOR LAZY MAN" grin grin grin

Au Revoir! wink cool
Re: If You Had Only A Month To Live And 1billion Dollars,what Would You Do? by jaybee3(m): 10:57am On Oct 01, 2009
marry ujujoan cool and globe trot round the world in 21 days tongue tongue
Re: If You Had Only A Month To Live And 1billion Dollars,what Would You Do? by AjaraEwuro: 11:15am On Oct 01, 2009
@Poster

No go find better dream- if na so so so type of dream Bill Gates dey dream, i wonder wether u go dey type this kain nonsence for yah computer. 1 billion ko, 5678904567trillion ni.
Re: If You Had Only A Month To Live And 1billion Dollars,what Would You Do? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2009
Seriously?, i'd sponsor a private tribeless, religionless private army whose sole purpose in life is to kill (in gruesome, painfully slow manner) our corrupt leaders and their children, wives, househelps and dogs.

too bad I do not have that kind of money, but i'll bet tinubu does, IBB does, Marwa does, Soludo does, wait till one of these rich men do not take it too kindly with their requests for a chunk of Nigeria's fortunes being turned down,
Re: If You Had Only A Month To Live And 1billion Dollars,what Would You Do? by ebila(m): 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

lmao. . .look at this one. . .don't go and find work to do. . .be there dreaming of one billion dollars. . .

"NO FOOD FOR LAZY MAN" grin grin grin

Au Revoir! wink cool
I've got a job,but i'm sure u live off a guy! U can go n jump into d river if u don't like d post,but don't take ur frustration on me!

AjaraEwuro:

@Poster

No go find better dream- if na so so so type of dream Bill Gates dey dream, i wonder wether u go dey type this kain nonsence for yah computer. 1 billion ko, 5678904567trillion ni.
Fool! Bill gate is a dreamer,a big dreamer and dat's y he keeps making it big.U,i'm sure u dream small.I pity ur sorry life.
Re: If You Had Only A Month To Live And 1billion Dollars,what Would You Do? by opsydudu(m): 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2009
so well for dream and fantasy.

If i had the one billion, hmmm

I will invest in nuclear weapon, it is a profitable business where you can get 200%-400% ROI.

This world is getting overpopulated, we need urgent solution to address this problem
Re: If You Had Only A Month To Live And 1billion Dollars,what Would You Do? by edoyad(m): 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2009
^ while i subscribe to your going into the nuclear business, I've got only a month to live so why invest ?
Well as for me, they say misery loves company. That money will go into securing nuclear weapons that I'll use in dragging as many of you to hell with me cool
Re: If You Had Only A Month To Live And 1billion Dollars,what Would You Do? by emmyjack(m): 11:32pm On Oct 10, 2009
If i had a Billion Dallars and a month to live, I will immortalise myself by establishing at least a million people, family member relations, friends and also make some tangible donations to churches and charity.

Well wheather any one believe it or not this earth plain is a prepration ground for a higher life.

One of our funny friends said he will hid the money and birbe the Angels with it, that's good but you haave to bribe the angels while you are alife not when you are dead, Pal.
Good luck.
Re: If You Had Only A Month To Live And 1billion Dollars,what Would You Do? by otolorin(m): 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

@Poster

1 billion ko, 5678904567trillion ni.

grin

, dat 1 got me rollin on the floor,
Re: If You Had Only A Month To Live And 1billion Dollars,what Would You Do? by Freiburger(m): 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2012
I'll give the poorest ppl in the world a face lift with the lil time no matter their ethnicity.

(1) (Reply)

Gud Old Dayz / Nairalanders Win Spelling Bee . . . Yay / Why Cant All Yoruba Guys Just Look Like Wale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.