Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Mechanic Burns Daughter’s Eyes, Private Parts With Iron ( Graphic Content) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mechanic Burns Daughter’s Eyes, Private Parts With Iron ( Graphic Content) (54302 Views)

Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos / Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days / Danfo Driver Attacks Task Force Officer With Iron-rod (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mechanic Burns Daughter’s Eyes, Private Parts With Iron ( Graphic Content) by tolastikha: 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
what a wicked world...and people go see blame buhari for this

But that is correct. The whole matter rested on the fault of the clueless daura dullered. Anger over how to feed the girl, no salary, no light, no money for Puckett. Bros loss control of his head.
Re: Mechanic Burns Daughter’s Eyes, Private Parts With Iron ( Graphic Content) by lovemaths(f): 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
lozanni:
cry Father from hell!!!

Imagine brutalising a five year old child in this horrible manner.

Some of these artisans like Carpenters, Mechanics, bricklayers are themselves victims of immense child abuse, because many of them are beaten with very hardwood on their knuckles and given other horrendous punishment each time their bosses feel angry with them. I know of a particular one who was given such knuckle treatment and many years after, in the University ( thank God he abandoned.the apprenticeship), he was still complaining of pains in the knuckle, especially during periods of intense academic writting like during exams.
While not excusing the evil act of the mechanic, the practice of sending young boys to such apprenticeship needs review by the social welfare people because many of those boys turn out to be wicked and heartless adults due to the emotional trauma and pain they passed through in their youth. The pains they suffered earlier on, they now inflict on their own apprentices, children and wards.
Thus the vicious cycle continues.

It is very true. I went to a business centre to make
photocopies in Lagos all of a sudden the boss, a guy in his late twenties just hit the teenage apprentice boy on his chest for a slight mistake. the boy endured it. they were both Yorubas and Muslims and it was their fasting period.

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Burns Daughter’s Eyes, Private Parts With Iron ( Graphic Content) by adebiz20(m): 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
Many people need mental status assessment. There are many lunatics living as if dey r normal.
Re: Mechanic Burns Daughter’s Eyes, Private Parts With Iron ( Graphic Content) by TMANO: 12:49am On Aug 27, 2016
Why would the mother leave such a small child with the father? the useless father by the way.
Re: Mechanic Burns Daughter’s Eyes, Private Parts With Iron ( Graphic Content) by Rick9(m): 2:16am On Aug 27, 2016
The Man is not the Father of this little girl, my instincts tells me so
Re: Mechanic Burns Daughter’s Eyes, Private Parts With Iron ( Graphic Content) by ladyF(f): 5:05am On Aug 27, 2016
agarawu23:
Chai
Lol welcome back dear... kiss

How does it feel to be out of jail? grin
Re: Mechanic Burns Daughter’s Eyes, Private Parts With Iron ( Graphic Content) by agarawu23(m): 5:16am On Aug 27, 2016
ladyF:

Lol welcome back dear... kiss

How does it feel to be out of jail? grin
lol. Thank u.
Well............go there and feel it yourself grin

Mynd44, stop trying to be wicked and strict with your long term ban cos you arent the best mod still. You are not god and that position isn't forever!!!
Re: Mechanic Burns Daughter’s Eyes, Private Parts With Iron ( Graphic Content) by ladyF(f): 6:02am On Aug 27, 2016
agarawu23:
lol. Thank u.
Well............go there and feel it yourself grin

My.nd.404, stop trying to be wicked and strict with your long term ban cos you arent the best mod still. You are not god and that position isn't forever!!!

lol another ban loading. You just got back... grin

Glad to have you... kiss

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Burns Daughter’s Eyes, Private Parts With Iron ( Graphic Content) by Kaybaba5(m): 6:21am On Aug 27, 2016
Wicked and in humane act...
Re: Mechanic Burns Daughter’s Eyes, Private Parts With Iron ( Graphic Content) by Toyolad(m): 6:40am On Aug 27, 2016
yemmight:
Father Lord, kindly provide for me kids like these i will forever nourish and nurture them. Devil will continue to maltreat innocent children all around the world. Lagos State government should please take up this case. This madman must not go unpunished. Your child? Chai!
May God grant your heart wishes.Amen!
Re: Mechanic Burns Daughter’s Eyes, Private Parts With Iron ( Graphic Content) by colbankz(m): 8:17am On Aug 27, 2016
Slimflame:
Chai...men changing to beast,i swear nah buhari cus am...in GEJ Era we no dey hear dis kind news
plz can u jxt shut ur mouth if u dnt any gud tyn 2 sae
Re: Mechanic Burns Daughter’s Eyes, Private Parts With Iron ( Graphic Content) by Mayordaniel(m): 8:26am On Aug 27, 2016
when I see news like this I think Satan is not as bad as thought.
Re: Mechanic Burns Daughter’s Eyes, Private Parts With Iron ( Graphic Content) by torino88(m): 8:48am On Aug 27, 2016
shortgun:
This is Satan grade wickedness. I've also checked the name
grin
shortgun:
This is Satan grade wickedness. I've also checked the name
Re: Mechanic Burns Daughter’s Eyes, Private Parts With Iron ( Graphic Content) by torino88(m): 8:52am On Aug 27, 2016
not surprised though
Re: Mechanic Burns Daughter’s Eyes, Private Parts With Iron ( Graphic Content) by dcole73: 8:58am On Aug 27, 2016
Na wa o..... Your own daughter.
Re: Mechanic Burns Daughter’s Eyes, Private Parts With Iron ( Graphic Content) by BoneTackle: 10:00am On Aug 27, 2016
Buhari4dullard:
bro please add inc.est (inbreeding) to the list gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Mechanic Burns Daughter’s Eyes, Private Parts With Iron ( Graphic Content) by Bruno3000(m): 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
Na normal thing to them... Very wicked pple
DIFY20:
ofonja
Re: Mechanic Burns Daughter’s Eyes, Private Parts With Iron ( Graphic Content) by Buhari4dullard: 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
BoneTackle:
bro please add inc.est (inbreeding) to the list gringrin

Will do! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Burns Daughter’s Eyes, Private Parts With Iron ( Graphic Content) by Yusufmanusman(m): 11:45am On May 13, 2017
Police telling him to pay 100 millions or is soul rest in hell prison. Please
Re: Mechanic Burns Daughter’s Eyes, Private Parts With Iron ( Graphic Content) by Dexterouz: 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
hmmm it us well ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iphone 11 Thief Caught At Computer Village, Ikeja, Receives Multiple Slaps / 17-Year-Old Adegbamigbe Temitope Esther Missing In Akure, Ondo / Man Arrested For Sleeping With His Two Daughters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.