Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,266 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Which Pill Will Do The Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Pill Will Do The Work (417 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place / Which Pill Will Do The Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Pill Will Do The Work by teepsee(f): 12:47am On Aug 26, 2016
Hello everyone. I have this friend of mine who has a girl friend, they have been dating for sometime now.

The problem is that the girls is pregnant and she just noticed it two days ago and he told my friend yesterday, now the guy is confused has he don't want her to keep the baby they agree to abortion. So I suggested she takes some pills to clear it off. So the thing now is that we don't have an idea of pills that will clear the baby without complications. Non of the twopparties parents is aware yet and we planing to keep it so.

Dear Nairalanders which pill do you think is the best. Note : it's not up to a month but more than two weeks.

Your contribution is highly needed thanks. Please no insult.

(1) (Reply)

Eid-kabeer Poem: From Collins To A Muslim Girl / Urgent Advice Needed / Reasons Why Girls Would Always Fall For The Bad Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.