Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Fairly Used Laptop Needed In Abuja - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Fairly Used Laptop Needed In Abuja (1063 Views)

Neat Used 8 GB RAM Hp Laptop Needed / Laptop Needed Urgently / Get Any Us/uk Used Laptop @ Half-worth Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Laptop Needed In Abuja by Noblepreneur: 12:51am On Aug 26, 2016
Hi all,I want to get a Clean fairly used Laptop for a relative based in Abuja.

Spec:
Intel core @least 3

RAM @least 2gig

HDD: @least 300

Battery life: @least 2hours

My budget is between 30k to 34450naira.

Kindly send me a PM if you have one @this rate and I will revert back to you.Thank you
Re: Fairly Used Laptop Needed In Abuja by davidadenrele: 8:02am On Aug 26, 2016
I do understand you need a laptop with a preferred configuration but to be honest it will be extremely difficult for you to have at least Core i3 for the said amount of 30k and 34k the best you can get is Intel Core Duo the cost of buying a laptop with high configuration is very expensive if you interested with an Intel Core Duo i can be of assistance but if you still want to try your luck on getting Core i3 with your budget well i wish you all the best you reach me on 08023900627,08092390033 as option B.

Regards

David
Re: Fairly Used Laptop Needed In Abuja by Noblepreneur: 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
davidadenrele:

I do understand you need a laptop with a preferred configuration but to be honest it will be extremely difficult for you to have at least Core i3 for the said amount of 30k and 34k the best you can get is Intel Core Duo the cost of buying a laptop with high configuration is very expensive if you interested with an Intel Core Duo i can be of assistance but if you still want to try your luck on getting Core i3 with your budget well i wish you all the best you reach me on 08023900627,08092390033 as option B.

Regards

David
Hi David,are you based in Abuja?Can i get Elite book@69000naira?

(1) (Reply)

Any Laptop For Sale In Osun , Ibadan & if U Can Also Deliver It From Anywhere / Hp Pavilion G6 750gig / Malware Techblog, The Creator Of Wannacry Kill Switch Arrested By FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.