Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:58 AM

Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend (51742 Views)

I Need A Virtual Assistant For A New Website To Take Care Of Content Publishing / Promotions Assistant / Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by MrsExplorer(f): 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
dapsoneh:
thnks dear,, just that I fell in love with dat story and was looking 4ward to a better ending. I wil write a suggested ending for thiss story soon

i really like this, looking forward to ur suggested ending...., make sure u mention me when you do
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by dapsoneh: 10:37am On Sep 07, 2016
I was completely lost in thoughts as I reminiscence on how messed my life has been, with tears rolling down my cheeks, flashes of lustful passions with kelvin, Mark, and jark kept hiting my head. I started solonique...
How do I start my life again? how do I face the shame of being pregnant for my bf brother? What wld he think of me? An harlot... am such a shame to womanwood.... So it's true? I guessed aas much.. my mother shouted @ me from thee back..
I dint know she has been behind me since and has heard everythn I had said to mysef. I busted into cry! Yes it's true, am pregnant. Who is responsible? She retorted.. mark!, no, Jerk as I starmerd.. no ma, it's kelvin. My mother became mad @ me.. So, u don't even know who got u preg? U are such a shame! She left my room angrily slarming the door behind her.
I wil abort this preg, I said to myself. No, u wil commit murder a voice responded. As I ponderd on the dilema I found myslf, I finally resulted to go for abortion. This must end today I said to myslf. I grabbed my bag and headed out to a nearby hosp. I was so engrossed in thoughts that I dint even knw a car was coming as crossed the road.
Where am I? Wht am I doing here I asked faintly$ My vision wwas still blurred but I could recognise kelvin seated beside me. You were hit by a fast moving car and Ben unconscious for the past 3days. I started crying as my mum came closer. Am sorry mum! It's ok she answerd.
Pls, u have to escuse us for some time, the doc told my mum and klvin as he enterd with two nurses.
Young woman, u are very lucky I must say, howver, u probably has a miscarriage as reflected by bleeding from ur private part when they brought u but we dint assume, test acrried out on you showed u were pregnant but we have since completed the evacuation cos it's dangerous leaving retaind products of conception in ur womb. You will spend aaabt 3months here cos of the fracture u sufferd. Don't worry u will be okay as he left wwith the nurses.
A lot of thoughts flashed thru my mind as I looked back to how I ggot myself into this mess. Immediately, I made a vow if I could survive this to start a new life, forget about lustful passions and concentrate on my studies
With CGPA of 3.35, I ca

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by dapsoneh: 10:48am On Sep 07, 2016
With cgpa of 3.35, I can still graduate with 2nd class uppper. Thank God for giving me a second chance. Thanks @mrsexplorer and skarlet for the story

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 07, 2016
Dapsoneh, I like the ending you suggested. It made a lot of sense, well done wink

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by iamharkinwaley: 11:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
Skarllet I dey feel uuuuuuuuuuu pieces
as in u dey burst brain gon
that's a great piece pls keep it up and no forget tag me for ur next story o.God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by arcme111(m): 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
such a wonderful piece
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
arcme111:
such a wonderful piece
thanks
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nmaglit: 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
I love this story
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Lewandoski20(m): 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
[quote author=skarlett post=48921506][/quote]

Thanks for helping me spend my data.... Scarlett. Nice write up. Can someone teach me how to quote posts?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by shankie: 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]skarlet started the story bt dapsponeh gave it a perfect ending, kudos to the writer and d supporter, how i wish i can pen down story dis way, i av a lot of fictional story bt am better off telling it than writing it, am nt so constructive the way u guys are, good workskarlet started the story bt dapsponeh gave it a perfect ending, kudos to the writer and d supporter, how i wish i can pen down story dis way, i av a lot of fictional story bt am better off telling it than writing it, am nt so constructive the way u guys are, good workskarlet started the story bt dapsponeh gave it a perfect ending, kudos to the writer and d supporter, how i wish i can pen down story dis way, i av a lot of fictional story bt am better off telling it than writing it, am nt so constructive the way u guys are, good work
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by shankie: 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
[/color]
Lewandoski20:

Thanks for helping me spend my data.... Scarlett. Nice write up. Can someone teach me how to quote posts?
under the comment of the person u want to quote, u will see where quote is indicated there click it and write ur comment under it[color=#990000]
Lewandoski20:

under the comment of the person u want to quote, u will see where quote is indicated there click it and write ur comment under it
Lewandoski20:

under the comment of the person u want to quote, u will see where quote is indicated there click it and write ur comment under it

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
shankie:
[color=#990000][/color]skarlet started the story bt dapsponeh gave it a perfect ending, kudos to the writer and d supporter, how i wish i can pen down story dis way, i av a lot of fictional story bt am better off telling it than writing it, am nt so constructive the way u guys are, good workskarlet started the story bt dapsponeh gave it a perfect ending, kudos to the writer and d supporter, how i wish i can pen down story dis way, i av a lot of fictional story bt am better off telling it than writing it, am nt so constructive the way u guys are, good workskarlet started the story bt dapsponeh gave it a perfect ending, kudos to the writer and d supporter, how i wish i can pen down story dis way, i av a lot of fictional story bt am better off telling it than writing it, am nt so constructive the way u guys are, good work

Lol, thanks for your comment. I appreciate
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lewandoski20:

Lol, thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 9:22am On Oct 20, 2016
dapsoneh:
K
.. Dude .. You've got to be sued for that name you used .. After taking long ang cracking Mah brain to form dapson .. You guys just started picking it up and using it .. Wtf man:/
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by ozila(m): 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
skarlett:
---

where you come carry twelve go ni undecided

and fifteen, biko pls send me
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
ozila:

where you come carry twelve go ni undecided

and fifteen, biko pls send me

That will be via whatsapp
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by ozila(m): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
skarlett:

That will be via whatsapp
okay, I don't see you online again.
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
ozila:

okay, I don't see you online again.

Yeah, sorta busy these days. How are you?
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by ozila(m): 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
skarlett:

Yeah, sorta busy these days. How are you?
am fine just a little problem with my phone, will be waiting on WhatsApp.
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
ozila:

am fine just a little problem with my phone, will be waiting on WhatsApp.

Okay, pele
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by viktohmarkz(m): 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
I've always wanted to hear the other version of the thing and you're really killing it.
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Frankenstein: 12:25am On Nov 04, 2016
skarlett:

thanks
Hi, how long have you being writing? Your story's fluidity is something else.
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 04, 2016
Frankenstein:
Hi, how long have you being writing? Your story's fluidity is something else.

Since I was little, lol.

Thanks
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Frankenstein: 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
skarlett:

Since I was little, lol.

Thanks
I want to write like you, can you coach me?
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
Frankenstein:

I'd be honoured, send me a mail to skarlett375@gmail.com
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
Frankenstein:

I'd be honoured, send me a mail to skarlet375@gmail.com
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Frankenstein: 11:55am On Jan 24, 2017
skarlett:

I'd be honoured, send me a mail to skarlet375@gmail.com
I have sent a mail. Please reply.
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by stephmiracle: 5:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
I had a good read skarlett though you didn't finish the story. I don't blame the Lady in question for one bit cos some of us also experienced a lot of things in school that we are not proud of but God's mercies kept us
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
stephmiracle:
I had a good read skar lett though you didn't finish the story. I don't blame the Lady in question for one bit cos some of us also experienced a lot of things in school that we are not proud of but God's mercies kept us

Thanks dear, I finished it actually. I just edited out bits of it for copyright/plagiarism sake.

Your compliment on my writing is shacking my head embarassed tongue
Thanks dear
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by stephmiracle: 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
skarlett:

Thanks dear, I finished it actually. I just edited out bits of it for copyright/plagiarism sake.

Your compliment on my writing is shacking my head embarassed tongue
Thanks dear

Can you refer me to where I can find the rest of the story before I start dreaming about it bikonu cry cry cry
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
stephmiracle:

Can you refer me to where I can find the rest of the story before I start dreaming about it bikonu cry cry cry

Lol

On okadabooks, I can't remember whether I put a price tag to it or not

Or you can check out ozilatales.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ / Bound For Life / Finding Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.