Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:22 AM

UK To Receive Cargo Of Lagos Oil In September For The First Time - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK To Receive Cargo Of Lagos Oil In September For The First Time (18848 Views)

Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family / UK To Receive First Cargo Of Lagos Oil In September. / NNPC Discharges One Cargo Of PMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK To Receive Cargo Of Lagos Oil In September For The First Time by HtwoOw: 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
eagleonearth:
i don't mean to shade you but hydrocarbon content is not the test for purity of crude. in fact, refining method of a crude is what absolutely matters.

What do you know ??

Explain to me abeg

i forgot chemistry 101
Re: UK To Receive Cargo Of Lagos Oil In September For The First Time by HtwoOw: 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
nnokwa042:
u people re funny 12000 barrel per a day while naija delta can produce 3 million barrel per day mr man lagos oil cant take care of surulere LGA not talk of ikeja mr man without niger delta oil u wont ve nigeria ok since aveger begin bomb oil pipelines u no dey feel the suffer?

even if it's 100 barrel per day , we like am so , it has to start from somewhere so you can do an kee yasef
Re: UK To Receive Cargo Of Lagos Oil In September For The First Time by cheruv: 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

Do you expect them to start drilling 1 mllion barrel even at least it is better than imo and Abia that have being drilling for years and it is not up to 5000 barrelsgrincheesy
Why'd it be up to 5000 brl when they annexed our oil rich lands to Rivers in 1976.…if ukwa South(oyigbo) was still in Abia, the state would have been among the top five oil producing States in Nigeria
All Nigeria cares about is strangulating the Igbo nation angry
Re: UK To Receive Cargo Of Lagos Oil In September For The First Time by Greenback: 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
HtwoOw:

Erdyots can never understand the meaning of anything , so i am not surprised

seun,oam4j,lalasticlala
are some nairalanders above RULE 2?

@op,good one for eko,good one for naija.
Re: UK To Receive Cargo Of Lagos Oil In September For The First Time by OkoNDOoBo: 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
cheruv:

Why'd it be up to 5000 brl when they annexed our oil rich lands to Rivers in 1976.…if ukwa South(oyigbo) was still in Abia, the state would have been among the top five oil producing States in Nigeria
All Nigeria cares about is strangulating the Igbo nation angry

That's none of my business gringrin

I thought u have leaders then up to date and ur leaders have formed coalition govt with North from 1st to 4th republic let them fight for it if truly it belongs to them.
It only took ijaws 8months to get amnesty program from federal govt.
Lagos and ogun have always been at loggerheads on boundaries issue,their leaders go to court to vindicate themselves.

1 Like

Re: UK To Receive Cargo Of Lagos Oil In September For The First Time by Adminisher: 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
There is no Lagos oil please. Nigeria owns all the oil.

1 Like

Re: UK To Receive Cargo Of Lagos Oil In September For The First Time by Uricas(m): 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
ericeben:
Abeg I jst wake up still wondering what is gud 4 1 shld b gud 4 all, if Lagos shld own oil blocks, why shld 9jaDelta states nt own oil blocks as well or may b control its resource?
I'm not sure about the rumour of Lagos state owing oil blocks but if it's true, that means the Lagos government also invest in it. Ask the ND government if they have any investment aside the fact that the oil is in their land- which is responsible for the 13% thingy. I guess they don't. All they like doing is to collect money and spend it on irrelevant things like buying guns and bullets because of elections... Look at Bayelsa and Delta, they are quite pathetic states. I pray we learn to question the right people.

1 Like

Re: UK To Receive Cargo Of Lagos Oil In September For The First Time by Uricas(m): 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
nnokwa042:
u people re funny 12000 barrel per a day while naija delta can produce 3 million barrel per day mr man lagos oil cant take care of surulere LGA not talk of ikeja mr man without niger delta oil u wont ve nigeria ok since aveger begin bomb oil pipelines u no dey feel the suffer?
I will be harsh next time you come up with stupid statistic. The truth is that we can survive without oil but the problem is that we've relied too much on oil, the reason why we seem pathetic with the fall of oil price and the invasion of the Avenger.

1 Like

Re: UK To Receive Cargo Of Lagos Oil In September For The First Time by Uricas(m): 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
fados4sure:

Don't be quick to post without fact. Nigeria currently have 37,062 million barrels reverve of crude oil.
I don't know where and how you come up with this statistic. 37 kini? Sigh!
Re: UK To Receive Cargo Of Lagos Oil In September For The First Time by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
Uricas:

I don't know where and how you come up with this statistic. 37 kini? Sigh!
It's in OPEC website
Re: UK To Receive Cargo Of Lagos Oil In September For The First Time by Uricas(m): 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
TheGreatestBB:

God bless you for this comment. Everyone keeps talking about Lagos discovering oil and forgetting to give Kudos to the hard work of Alhaji Folawiyo and his family in making this dream a reality. I can tell you categorically that Lagos state offered no support whatsoever in achieving this mighty feat but are taking credit like they were the driving force. Baba Adini continue to rest in perfect peace.
stOp saying what you don't understand. Did Folawiyo explore for free or to make monies? He wouldn't have the go ahead not to talk of drilling if the government didn't "offer any support or whatsoever".
Re: UK To Receive Cargo Of Lagos Oil In September For The First Time by nnokwa042(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
Uricas:

I will be harsh next time you come up with stupid statistic. The truth is that we can survive without oil but the problem is that we've relied too much on oil, the reason why we seem pathetic with the fall of oil price and the invasion of the Avenger.
u be ewu ok lets start with what lagos state is producing, cars , computers, planes, trains, bycircles, or mobile fone with out niger delta oil land in ajah will not cost more than 100k lets wait more years aboooki people even tell u how abuja was thier golden egg that they can do without hands out
Re: UK To Receive Cargo Of Lagos Oil In September For The First Time by Uricas(m): 6:26am On Aug 27, 2016
nnokwa042:
u be ewu ok lets start with what lagos state is producing, cars , computers, planes, trains, bycircles, or mobile fone with out niger delta oil land in ajah will not cost more than 100k lets wait more years aboooki people even tell u how abuja was thier golden egg that they can do without hands out
Type with clarity please, I'm not a robot.
Re: UK To Receive Cargo Of Lagos Oil In September For The First Time by Uricas(m): 6:28am On Aug 27, 2016
fados4sure:
It's in OPEC website
Oh! Ok.
Re: UK To Receive Cargo Of Lagos Oil In September For The First Time by sulakishop(m): 10:34am On Aug 27, 2016
Awa oyel people, how market?

Keep on drinking
Re: UK To Receive Cargo Of Lagos Oil In September For The First Time by abobakucannibal: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2016
No be only oily na groundnut oil.
Re: UK To Receive Cargo Of Lagos Oil In September For The First Time by Greenback: 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
Well good one for the uk,lagos and nigeria
Re: UK To Receive Cargo Of Lagos Oil In September For The First Time by chyket(m): 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
tno4real:

Bro you don't understand what you are saying...your country is making the same mistake
Its actually you that don't understand what you are saying.A private company was granted a license to explore oil and after expending enormous resources to find the oil,you ate suddenly bringing sentiment into the transaction.Wait till NNPC discovers oil in Lagos,then you can bring in your country sentiment!!!
Re: UK To Receive Cargo Of Lagos Oil In September For The First Time by chyket(m): 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
tno4real:

Bro you don't understand what you are saying...your country is making the same mistake
Its actually you that don't understand what you are saying.A private company was granted a license to explore oil and after expending enormous resources to find the oil,you are suddenly bringing sentiment into the transaction.Wait till NNPC discovers oil in Lagos,then you can bring in your country sentiment!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti Murder: Fayemi Commiserates With Ojo’s Family, Urges Police To Find Killer / Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos / Miss Nigeria 2023: Shaibu Congratulates Edo-born Sectra Okundaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.