Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,759 members, 7,806,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware (4922 Views)

Reloaded!!! Latest Mtn N Etisalat New Settings For Psiphon N Tweakware / Download Tweakware V3.0 For Airtel 0.0 Unlimited Browsing - Stops Disconnection / How To Use Tweakware Premium Servers Without Paying A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by Kevas(m): 7:16am On Aug 26, 2016
I ave been using it 4 a month now de give 300mb every 6hour on de free server I ave Neva seen a network as fast as dis all thou it's 300mb limit u can use it to download up to 6gig file and it tell u dat u ave used only 3mb out of ur 300mb once again good morning and thanks to dat poster God bless u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by sampaio6(m): 7:24am On Aug 26, 2016
Pls, what's your network settings?
Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by Kevas(m): 7:40am On Aug 26, 2016
Access point name-glong accesspoint-gloflat username and password-gloflat proxy-127.0.0.1 port-8080

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by cosby02(m): 7:54am On Aug 26, 2016
Is it an app??
Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by cosby02(m): 7:55am On Aug 26, 2016
Is it an app?? Pls tell me more about it.
Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by directonpc(m): 7:56am On Aug 26, 2016
Scam alert.!

1 Like

Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 26, 2016
I once used it, but it disconnect frequently. Still rocking with etisalat
Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by directonpc(m): 8:09am On Aug 26, 2016
2kaybiel:
How that Etisalat 0.0 be?
Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 26, 2016
Meganewday:

Latest Tweakware has solved that problem .
can u give me a link to download the tweakware
Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2016
Kevas:
I ave been using it 4 a month now de give 300mb every 6hour on de free server I ave Neva seen a network as fast as dis all thou it's 300mb limit u can use it to download up to 6gig file and it tell u dat u ave used only 3mb out of ur 300mb once again good morning and thanks to dat poster God bless u
what is your tweakware settings
Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by Collinz2(m): 9:26am On Aug 26, 2016
2kaybiel:
pks can u share the etisalat.
Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by Sunkyphil(m): 10:17am On Aug 26, 2016
Collins i sight u
Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by Collinz2(m): 10:53am On Aug 26, 2016
Sunkyphil:
Collins i sight u
i see u bro.
Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by Livirak: 11:43am On Aug 26, 2016
Bros pls does Dis app av any subscription package, or pls u can mail me via livirakobi@gmail.com for more info about d usage. Na beg oh pls
Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by fuckyouallmods: 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
2kaybiel:

pls share with us the Etisalat settings, email is dimexy247@gmail.com. thanks bro
Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by Kevas(m): 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
No subscription is needed just chose de free server in de app
Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by joseph214(m): 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
I hardly use it. Anytime I try to connect it says maximum number of free users has been reached and then disconnects.
Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by Sunkyphil(m): 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
joseph214:
I hardly use it. Anytime I try to connect it says maximum number of free users has been reached and then disconnects.
kip trying it will connect
Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
joseph214:
The person with this tweakware just want to make money by force, why must we pay 500naira for premium account when psiphon,netloop,http injector all offer unlimited data, crap i ain't using this glo shit again, it keeps disconnecting and the speed is bad in my location,i rather use airtel night plan for heavy downloads
Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by sureteeboy(m): 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
Kevas:
No subscription is needed just chose de free server in de app
Pls post the tweakware settings
Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by chidiezeh(m): 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2016

Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by Kevas(m): 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
see

Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by Livirak: 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
Mine keep disconnecting, pls is dia any other I need to edit in the app, humble brothers if screen shots re available pls add abeg. I don suffer because of mb
Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by Livirak: 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
Mine keep disconnecting, pls is dia any other settings I need to edit in the app, humble brothers if screen shots re available pls add abeg. I don suffer because of mb
Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by Livirak: 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
Or do I need to become a premium user
Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by Xymc1(m): 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
2kaybiel:

Hello, please what are the settings for the Etisalat?
Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by steveneche(m): 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
Kevas:
Pls do I need to root my phone before doing this cheat? Cos av tried it bt its not working for me
Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by Livirak: 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
steveneche:

Pls do I need to root my phone before doing this cheat? Cos av tried it bt its not working for me
pls how do make me work lik urs plssssss
Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by Livirak: 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
Kevas pls help me with d snap shot of ur own settings. Plsssss

1 Like

Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by Psychodavidovic(m): 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
author=chidiezeh post=48820428]...

Kindly post your settings ..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel Network Is Currently Down. / How To Make Free Calls And 0.0kb Free Browsing Reloaded Via Psiphon On Airtel / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 | Best Smartphone Under 60,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.