Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Your Favorite Nigerian Movie Love Scenei - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Favorite Nigerian Movie Love Scenei (1356 Views)

Foreign Tabloids Mock Nigerian Movie "Spider Girl' In Hilarious Movie Review / Your Favorite Nigerian TV Programmes From The Past? / Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Favorite Nigerian Movie Love Scenei by talk2eddy2: 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2009
I think the scenes in the "Game Boy" were cool, wt do u guys think,
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movie Love Scenei by maxmax(m): 11:31pm On Sep 30, 2009
well,i'v not seen it,so tell me where can i get it?
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movie Love Scenei by mohawkchic(f): 12:12am On Oct 01, 2009
[size=13pt]~ "Love scene"? grin You're having a laff. . I'm yet to see one that doesnt make me cringe much more have a favourite! [/size]
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movie Love Scenei by chic2pimp(m): 12:19am On Oct 01, 2009
Love scene for naija movie cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Someone should pls show me a well acted naija love scene. Abeg I wan see am grin grin
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movie Love Scenei by mohawkchic(f): 12:24am On Oct 01, 2009
[size=13pt]~Me & you both!!  cheesy

~If the title was "Most Hilarious Or Cringe-worthy Love Scene Attempt",then i'll have loads grin

~There was one scene of  Tonto & Van Vicker that was hilarious. . the way she kept shrugging her shoulders when she kissed him shocked Oh Lawd! Gives me the giggles  grin 
[/size]
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movie Love Scenei by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 01, 2009
there was one I watched about a Nigerian version of Romeo and Juliet  -star crossed lovers.

It was ages ago but very touching.

There was limited physical contact however- maybe some slight kissing (or not).

This was when i was small and could have been an NTA production. I dont know the name of the movie.

Once, I saw one love scene with Noah Ramsey and was shaking my head. The bed was shaking and their legs seemed to be shaking. I stared and stared but that was it.

I mean, I'm not on the lookout for Nigerian Indecency but still.

Anyway, no biggie.
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movie Love Scenei by kellorah: 3:40am On Oct 01, 2009
I think the old school movies had better love scenes.

Like the one where Kenneth Okonkwo and some chick were "doing love" by a tree. Good times.
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movie Love Scenei by chic2pimp(m): 4:02am On Oct 01, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]

~There was one scene of  Tonto & Van Vicker that was hilarious. . the way she kept shrugging her shoulders when she kissed him shocked Oh Lawd! Gives me the giggles  grin 
[/size]

tpia.:

Once, I saw one love scene with Noah Ramsey and was shaking my head. The bed was shaking and their legs seemed to be shaking. I stared and stared but that was it.

Now, this is what I'm talking about  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy  cheesy. Correct love scenes grin grin grin  grin grin

@ POST
BEST LOVE SCENE KO BEST ROBOTIC SCENE NI *Shior*

(1) (Reply)

Download Sucid Squad / Festival Of Slaps - Short Clip From A Nigerian Home Video / Red Tails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.