Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

How Many Times Have You Ever Been Banned On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Times Have You Ever Been Banned On Nairaland (401 Views)

What's The Easiest Way To Get Banned On Nairaland? / Have You Been Banned On Nairaland Before:share Your Experience / How Many Times Have You Been Banned On Niarland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Times Have You Ever Been Banned On Nairaland by Bekwarra(m): 8:49am On Aug 26, 2016
Nairaland is one of the most exciting, informative and interesting online forums in Nigeria today. It covers a whole lot of subjects from politics to sports, entertainment to culture and education to technology. It is a melting point of many nigerian youths of different ethnic, political and religious persuasions. However, as is obtainable in real nigerian life so it is on Nairaland. People get into religious and ethnic fights easily and most times many of these are unnecessary. These have left many people with broken e-limbs and some battered beyond recognition.

The kind of unprintable and foul words adopted during these e-wars usually leave Nairaland mods with little or no choice other than to ban them. However, it is pertinent to note that not all people are banned for breaking the rules as some are also banned unjustly by some mods who turned themselves into tin gods that must be worshipped. This doesn't also change the fact that many have become veterans with bans and become sent back as soon as they come back from one. This is what prompts me to ask the question: How many times have you ever been banned on Nairaland?

For me the answer is twice. I guess I'm not a trouble maker after all.
Re: How Many Times Have You Ever Been Banned On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2016
Ok. Good to know. Passing through.
Re: How Many Times Have You Ever Been Banned On Nairaland by bummyla(m): 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Akpor In Chemistry Class / Child Rapists To Get Life Imprisonment In Kaduna State / Will U Buy This For Salah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.